Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Deans Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
This is just information I am passing along. I don't care if you take the shot or not. Your choice.

https://worldeventsandthebible.com/...aths-only-5-were-solely-due-to-covid-cdc

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm not surprised in the least.

It's all bullshit.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Makes perfect sense, and mirrors local metrics.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Deans
This is just information I am passing along. I don't care if you take the shot or not. Your choice.

Even though the MSM COVID hype has exceeded reality, that blog post grossly misinterprets the data they reference. For example, the line item "influenza and pneumonia" is too broad and doesn't have the granularity required to differentiate pneumonia that was strictly due to COVID from pneumonia caused or contributed to by other illnesses or conditions. You can't just subtract 248k pneumonia/influenza deaths from the COVID total because 90% of those 248k deaths could have been pneumonia due to ONLY COVID.

The U.S. typically has around 25k to 35k flu deaths in a normal year and as many as 60k or 70k flu deaths in a bad year. Due to the COVID precautions, flu deaths for the past year were probably below the numbers for normal years. Let's assume there were 20k deaths solely due to flu and 1.5x that many (i.e., 30k) deaths due to pneumonia from causes other than flu and COVID. That would still leave us with around 200k COVID deaths that had pneumonia also listed on the death certificate. That would be 80% of the influenza/pneumonia line attributable to COVID and not to be subtracted from COVID total.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's all bullshit.
TOTAL bullshit.. Glommed onto by the Dems for control via fear... Control, control, control - that's the bottom line..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And the masses continue to march onward into the fog.

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

Even though the MSM COVID hype has exceeded reality, that blog post grossly misinterprets the data they reference. For example, the line item "influenza and pneumonia" is too broad and doesn't have the granularity required to differentiate pneumonia that was strictly due to COVID from pneumonia caused or contributed to by other illnesses or conditions. You can't just subtract 248k pneumonia/influenza deaths from the COVID total because 90% of those 248k deaths could have been pneumonia due to ONLY COVID.

The U.S. typically has around 25k to 35k flu deaths in a normal year and as many as 60k or 70k flu deaths in a bad year. Due to the COVID precautions, flu deaths for the past year were probably below the numbers for normal years. Let's assume there were 20k deaths solely due to flu and 1.5x that many (i.e., 30k) deaths due to pneumonia from causes other than flu and COVID. That would still leave us with around 200k COVID deaths that had pneumonia also listed on the death certificate. That would be 80% of the influenza/pneumonia line attributable to COVID and not to be subtracted from COVID total.
You can not even begin to figure this in a math problem because the numbers have been misrepresented from the beginning! the true covid deaths / or patient descriptions have been skewed due to a lot of people were listed as covid so the hospital could receive moneys for admitting them and a lot of deaths were called covid deaths for the same reason. there is NO WAY of ever getting a real idea of the depths of the real numbers. any attempt is worthless info and a waste of time !

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
When and IF! all the money dries up associated with the kungflu it will ride off into the sunset.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The big red flag for the hoax is this scary jellyfish covid viri image they put in your face since the beginning.

Its the only illness I can think of where treatment is withheld and a scary mascot is broadcast.

Bovine Scat !

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

These data were originally published approx Sept 2020. There was a big splash when they were first published. Someone at the CDC got their hand smacked for being transparent. Then there were at least two revisions to the text surrounding the data to add weasel words and change the intent / meaning. However, surprisingly, they have left the actual data up on their website.

Within the link above, there is another link that leads to the CDC Guidelines for determining COD (Cause Of Death) related to Covid for the Death Certificate. That link has also been wordsmithed at least once in the past 6 months. As of last fall, the link regarding COD was unambiguous. If they had a positive Covid test, alive or posthumously, then Covid was to be listed as Cause Of Death on the Death Certificate.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's all bullshit.
TOTAL bullshit.. Glommed onto by the Dems for control via fear... Control, control, control - that's the bottom line..

EXACTAMUNDO

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this is why more people have been listed as dead from covid than died in WW2, yet very few seem to know anyone that has actually died of covid. how many people in the US knew someone who died in the war? I bet nearly everyone. its like there is all these deaths that no one even seems to know about.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Swamp won't like this. The CDC will be in hot water for releasing actual data.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
More facts, as if any were needed:

They tested 1500 "positive" bolo-19 test samples, 0 actually had any covid in em.

"A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested “positive” could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: “When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.’"

https://principia-scientific.com/laboratories-in-us-cant-find-covid-19-in-1500-positive-tests/

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I wonder if the insurance comapanies and Gov't will want their Covid money back for the wrong diagnoses.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here in WA state, the excess death count per the CDC was higher in 2017 than in 2020.
The average Covid death age is older than the victim's life expectancy.

How to make a hoax:
1) Make something ordinary seem special
2) Make something imaginary seem real

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
this is why more people have been listed as dead from covid than died in WW2, yet very few seem to know anyone that has actually died of covid. how many people in the US knew someone who died in the war? I bet nearly everyone. its like there is all these deaths that no one even seems to know about.

I know four.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You need to look at the "excess deaths", the number of deaths compared to previous years (adjusted for any change of population size). If you look at that number, you'll find that 2020 had a statistically significant increase.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.