-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am the second owner of this pickup, my father-in-law was the first. It's clean as a whistle. It has had a tonneau cover on it since it was brand new, and has always been kept in a garage.

The windshield is cracked and will need replacement. I gave up on new windshields after the fourth one...you just can't have an un-cracked windshield in this locale any longer than about four months or so.

It has a little under 190,000 miles on it as of today (10 Apr 2021). It has been nurtured with synthetic motor oil since I acquired it with about 40,000 miles on it. It uses about a quart every 2500 miles or so and runs pretty strong. The only issue I've had with it was when the plugs finally had to be replaced (the 5.4 L can be intimidating, but I found it to be challenging only because I am not a contortionist in my 20s anymore), and I went through a few coil failures when they were all replaced. That was the summer of 2020, and it has been reliable as a stone since then. It has towed a light pop-up camper on a couple of trips to New Mexico, an 18-foot boat to local lakes five or six times a year, and I used it to pull a 28-foot camper from Sweetwater to Throckmorton once (maybe 150 miles or so), so it has never been worked very hard for any length of time. The interior is in very nice shape with no ripped seams or any other such thing. The Michelin tires were put on last spring, and I think they have about 12,000 miles on them give or take. Everything works: power windows, power driver's seat, power mirrors, air, tilt, cruise, leather interior, everything the Lariat package includes. It gives a nice, quiet and smooth ride to this day.

I will include an SCT tuner with several custom tunes and some .pdf maintenance manual files. I bought a broken spark plug extractor tool before I changed the plugs last summer (which is probably the primary reason I had no issues with broken plugs) and will include that also even though I don't think it will ever be needed. I've had a brand new spare ignition coil in the door pocket since the tuneup last summer and I will leave it there so that the new owner won't need it...we all know how these things work. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I will post pics of the interior after I clean it up today.

Asking $6900. Please PM if interested.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Asking price reduced to $6750.

Don't wait too long or someone else will snag it.

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
clean truck!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nice truck. I had the 4wd version of this some years ago.
The only reason I don't still have it is someone made an offer I couldn't refuse. My wife still gives me grief about letting that one go.
Best of luck in your sale.

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -Carl Sagan

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Today the price drops to $6600.

Don't be the darkness.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whats the mpg, how close you to dallas

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
About 45 miles west of Dallas but about 25 miles north and a little west of Fort Worth.

Fuel economy varies. It runs about 15 mpg when I commute because there are too many traffic signals, too many big rigs, and I have to idle through twelve to fifteen traffic signal cycles at multiple traffic lights on the way home. The drive to work at 4:15 AM is quite tolerable but my afternoon commute is a living hell. You don't go anywhere around here unless you're behind a stinkin-ass truck.

When I took my wife to Wyoming and Idaho last September I reset the mileage computer somewhere not too far from home on the way up. By the time I got back the computer was telling me 17.9 mpg for the trip. That included a certain amount of stop-and-go going through small towns, driving some spectacular mountain country (Independence Pass, ele. 14,000 ft!), & toodling around small towns in Idaho and Wyoming and other places between there and home.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up for the Saturday crowd.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up

Don't be the darkness.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 48 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,090
Posts18,464,038
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.