Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just read the study. Vaccines are the AZ and J&J formulations. 5 patients out of 130,000 in Europe. 3 died of thrombocytopenia. The researchers propose that the cases are vaccine induced. AZ vax has never been approved for use in the US and the J&J vax has been paused by the FDA for more study. Nearly 7mm doses of the J&J vax have been administered here with 6 US cases of thrombocytopenia reported. All 6 are women between the ages of 18-48.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take the shot and shutup

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ha, not me!

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do they even bother calling it a vax?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I have ITP, had it since 1993. It’s in remission since I had a splenectomy.

I talked to the pharmacist and he said that the incidence of ITP in people who have had the vaccine is no different from the incidence in the general population.

However, his pharmacy only administers the Astrazenica, so he recommended I go to the municipal vaccine clinic, where he got the Pfizer.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My mother had her first phizer shot and was down for two weeks after that. She had covid in mid January, I just dont see why the rush after you literally pretty much got over it and have antibodies. She says she wish she had never gotten the shot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by killerv
My mother had her first phizer shot and was down for two weeks after that. She had covid in mid January, I just dont see why the rush after you literally pretty much got over it and have antibodies. She says she wish she had never gotten the shot.

Less and less people will be getting it every year.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Can anyone explain why so many people are willing to pay and take an unapproved vaccine?
No one knows of the long term effects and Covid-19 has about a 99% survival rate

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by jwp475

Can anyone explain why so many people are willing to pay and take an unapproved vaccine?
No one knows of the long term effects and Covid-19 has about a 99% survival rate

The TV tells them to

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Pretty much all vax until this one you never had to wear a mask and social distance afterwards...and heck...you could go straight to the water fountain and drink after someone. But you can with the covid "vax".....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

True!

NRA Endowment Member

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
not just women having blood clots. This happened in Denver just last week.

On Wednesday, a 60-year-old Denver man named Danny Sweeney said he too suffered a blood clot after receiving the J&J vaccine.

Sweeney said he got his vaccine at a clinic located at an Adams 12 Five Star Schools district office in Thornton (1500 E. 128th Ave.).

Sweeney showed the FOX31 Problem Solvers medical documentation indicating he was treated at Centura Health’s Saint Anthony North Health Campus from April 8 to April 11. He said he was diagnosed with pulmonary emboli (a blood clot in a lung) in his right lung.

“I couldn’t breath,” Sweeney said. “I couldn’t move. It was just the worst pain ever.”

Sweeney said he is lucky to have gone to the hospital when he did, “If I would’ve waited another day, I wouldn’t be here doing an interview.”

He says he has always felt healthy and never had a problem with blood clots before this incident.

He first went to the hospital due to chest pain on April 1, just less than a month after getting the J&J vaccine. Sweeney was inoculated against COVID-19 on March 6.

Sweeney said he felt ill the day after his vaccination and he only felt worse until he was treated.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

[quote=jwp475]

Can anyone explain the long term effects of catching covid, and recovering from it. Is there a long term effect of the virus, of the shot for it, who knows.

NRA Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I will take my chances after having the plague than getting a shot that was not fully vetted.

Anyone can get the shot if that is what they want to do.

But i believe that the immune system that everyone has can do it's job.

If folks have one of the underlying problems then by all means get the shot.

Or try to get your medical problem under control,like being overweight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
[quote=jwp475]

Can anyone explain the long term effects of catching covid, and recovering from it. Is there a long term effect of the virus, of the shot for it, who knows.

Lol.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Anyone have a positive pregnancy test yet after the covid commie chemi?

Will be interesting in about a year to see what the birth defect, infertility, and miscarriage rates do. But it won't be linked. They will blame it on covid.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

To sucker suckers?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I will take my chances after having the plague than getting a shot that was not fully vetted.

Anyone can get the shot if that is what they want to do.

But i believe that the immune system that everyone has can do it's job.

If folks have one of the underlying problems then by all means get the shot OR TAKE D3, VIT K AND ZINC SULPHATE.

wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Actually, for those with normal levels of Vitamin D3, the survival rate is more like ten times that, i.e., 99.9%. Which is why most deaths associated with COVID19 were people who were obese. Obese people have a great deal of trouble maintaining normal Vitamin D3 levels, since fat cells absorb and hold it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,308
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.