Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Will give him points for creativity. Other than that he's a pos. In the past I have had packages show as being delivered when they were not and show up the next day. Was expecting a package today. Never arrived. Checked tracking shows delivery attempt at 4:51. I was outside cleaning out my truck. Residential street I can see two blocks in either direction I know where the guy parks and was on the look out for him.Tracking says could not deliver due to animal interference. Yes I have a rather large dog that would be extremely happy to eat the sob. He was locked up in the house during this"attempted delivery". Also did not get my regular mail today. So guessing he was going to be late for a tribal council or some such crap and decided to not finish his routes today. Or maybe he hit a squirrel on the way to my place.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
About a month ago, I got 4 packages dropped off on my door step. 1 of the 4 was actually for me.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thank God I live where I do.

People badmouth WV but I’ve never had one issue with any of the carriers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My carrier denied me delivery to my addy because of snow in front of our rural box. Next day I rode my bicycle through the snow and taped it.

Not a problem after that.

Beotch is drivin' a $40,000 Ford Expedition

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
No mail delivery at my house, they give you a PO Box in town. Works fine that way.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could be worse....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
Will give him points for creativity. Other than that he's a pos. In the past I have had packages show as being delivered when they were not and show up the next day. Was expecting a package today. Never arrived. Checked tracking shows delivery attempt at 4:51. I was outside cleaning out my truck. Residential street I can see two blocks in either direction I know where the guy parks and was on the look out for him.Tracking says could not deliver due to animal interference. Yes I have a rather large dog that would be extremely happy to eat the sob. He was locked up in the house during this"attempted delivery". Also did not get my regular mail today. So guessing he was going to be late for a tribal council or some such crap and decided to not finish his routes today. Or maybe he hit a squirrel on the way to my place.

Guys either amazingly great at guessing or one past encounter with your large vicious mutt was enough for him to decide it wasn't worth risk of injury to attempt a delivery to your address.

He's got ya on his fu_ck you and your dog list.
Enjoy your trip to the post office to pickup your packages.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nooman!!

3825 24336
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You know you're in trouble when your mailman has the state issued special DWI Whiskey plates on their delivery vehicle. After going through your mail, you drive down the county road and finish the job that was not quite completed correctly. Oh yeah, don't bother complaining, it just makes it worse. The joys of mail delivery........someone, maybe a judge, did get her straightened out a bit. You shake your head a lot.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Another government program (for lack of a better word) that is very underperforming.
Can’t wait till all medical is under the feds, like SS, usps, and many others.

NRA Patron
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
those jobs used to be highly coveted around here. now its all independent contractors. they have a running ad in the local paper for delivery people. 6 days a week.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dale06
Another government program (for lack of a better word) that is very underperforming.
Can’t wait till all medical is under the feds, like SS, usps, and many others.

Wait till we get the Federal police force the left is pushing for.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
About a month ago, I got 4 packages dropped off on my door step. 1 of the 4 was actually for me.

Kool, free stuff, I love that. It’s like Christmas .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
With the exception of one woman (who did not last very long), all of our carriers over the past 28 years have been excellent. The Post Office counter workers can be highly variable. But, our carriers are top notch...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You get crap delivery in America but the USPS subsidizes delivery from Communist China:

https://reason.com/2019/11/11/american-taxpayers-are-subsidizing-ultra-cheap-shipping-from-china/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
You get crap delivery in America but the USPS subsidizes delivery from Communist China:

https://reason.com/2019/11/11/american-taxpayers-are-subsidizing-ultra-cheap-shipping-from-china/

Yep. Unknowingly bought some cabinet hardware off eBay one time that came from China. Had the wrong finish on arrival. When I followed up to get it replaced, return shipping BACK to China was going to be more than I paid for the original item. Since then, always filter my eBay searches for U.S. locations only.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Kool, free stuff, I love that. It’s like Christmas .

LOL actually I personally delivered the remaining three.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Excellent mailman here.

No complaints.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Our mailman is great.

USPS sucks donkey dick.

Paychecks are mailed out from Boise, 50 miles away. Supposed to be in my mailbox every other friday.

A month ago, the paycheck arrived 10 days late in my mailbox. Thank goodness I have the entire thing sent to the bank direct deposit just in case such as this happens. But not everyone has made that choice.

I did finally get the pay statement on Tuesday three days before the next payday on Friday.

If any of us had an employee or subcontractor whose performance sucked this badly, they would be history a long time ago.

Perhaps this is exactly why federal law prohibits direct competition with the USPS.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Put some roofing nails in front of your mailbox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (1_deuce, 16penny, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 43 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,352
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.