24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A pillow biter does not a pillow manufacturer make.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul_M
From what I have read, the company is doing poorly and they probably expected him to, you know, actually show up and work to try and build the company.
Little snowflake most likely thought he was going to just have people buying his pillows because of him and he would just collect a paycheck.
Now that he has discovered it it a lot of work to run a company he wants no part of it.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hogg also claimed his departure was not instigated by a falling out between himself and his business partner, William LeGate.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he said. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow. The reasons for my departure rest entirely with me and my own personal commitments and I truly wish Will nothing but the best.”

Hogg said he has “resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC.” It’s unclear what he means by “shares” since Good Pillow is organized as a limited liability company and does not issue shares.

The bottom line is there are fewer leftist democRATs in America than there are good honest Americans. No one wants their crappy leftist anarchists pillows. I would say the same goes for the folks who want a green new deal shoved down their throats. Or who want the Supreme court packed with leftist judges.

The bottom line is there are more good honest citizens in America of all colors and races than their are democRAT losers (I mean voters) and they are not going to support their green new pillow company. More proof that the election was stolen. More proof that America will rise again once we can get the leftists thieves and crooks out of the Capitol building and out of the State legislatures. We just have to hang on until 2022 and make them suffer for their extravagance and indifference to good honest Americans.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Paul_M
From what I have read, the company is doing poorly and they probably expected him to, you know, actually show up and work to try and build the company.
Little snowflake most likely thought he was going to just have people buying his pillows because of him and he would just collect a paycheck.
Now that he has discovered it it a lot of work to run a company he wants no part of it.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hogg also claimed his departure was not instigated by a falling out between himself and his business partner, William LeGate.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he said. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow. The reasons for my departure rest entirely with me and my own personal commitments and I truly wish Will nothing but the best.”

Hogg said he has “resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC.” It’s unclear what he means by “shares” since Good Pillow is organized as a limited liability company and does not issue shares.

The bottom line is there are fewer leftist democRATs in America than there are good honest Americans. No one wants their crappy leftist anarchists pillows. I would say the same goes for the folks who want a green new deal shoved down their throats. Or who want the Supreme court packed with leftist judges.

The bottom line is there are more good honest citizens in America of all colors and races than their are democRAT losers (I mean voters) and they are not going to support their green new pillow company. More proof that the election was stolen. More proof that America will rise again once we can get the leftists thieves and crooks out of the Capitol building and out of the State legislatures. We just have to hang on until 2022 and make them suffer for their extravagance and indifference to good honest Americans.
kwg

Meanwhile, they are sucking our country dry.

To put in perspective:

I am at Publix looking for an item on sale. None to be had, of course. There is a very sweet young girl who works that dept that I've had pleasant conversations with over time. I usually don't miss an opportunity to preach the faith, so I ask her where she's from. She says India. I say, I'll bet you love being here in the USA. She says, Oh yes. Very much so. I ask her if she's aware of a representative named Ilhan Omar, who was rescued by the US from a terrible situation as a refugee from Somalia and also came here as an immigrant, but now hates our country. She says No, I wasn't aware of that.

Doesn't know the truth about Omar. The media are doing their work well.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he has got to be the least muscular adult male i have ever seen.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Don't count David Hogg out just yet. He has a lot of positive attributes that could benefit him tremendously in the future. Like taking phony hypocrisy to new levels, along with a complete lack of work ethic, as a left leaning liberal azzwipe. I predict he has a future in the democratic party. Look at all the "resume enhancements" he has amassed at a young age already.
Experience, in general, says that this life is not likely to proceed and end well for a manipulative and weak little weasel.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Unbeknownst to himself, he's always been shooting blanks.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How's our boy wonder doing at Harvard? They haven't paraded him around making the Dean' List!

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Why would that impudent little snot think that someone with no real world experience or education could--just like that--enter the pillow business with no idea how to design or make a better product, no economies of manufacturing scale, and get anyone to buy his pillows?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
He figured out how hard it is to work for a living and is going back to grifting.

Count on it. That wimpy little bliss ninny is out to scam as much $$$$$ as possible, plus keeping his name and face in the media as a Great Anti-Guns Progressive.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Don't count David Hogg out just yet. He has a lot of positive attributes that could benefit him tremendously in the future. Like taking phony hypocrisy to new levels, along with a complete lack of work ethic, as a left leaning liberal azzwipe. I predict he has a future in the democratic party. Look at all the "resume enhancements" he has amassed at a young age already.

I disagree. In his political environment, he'll only go as far as his skin color will allow.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dess

I disagree. In his political environment, he'll only go as far as his skin color will allow.

Unless he claims to be gender confused or something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That boy is gonna end up sticking a pistol in his mouth.

ServPro...like it never happened.

Roger that!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I bought a couple of MYPILLOWS a couple days ago $80 -ah it's only money . MAGA ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anybody else notice that his head looks like a top? ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guess all his white privilege is not doing much for him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This little punk, one day will pull a Milli - Vanilli and do himself...With a gun !

Then leave a note saying “See what you made me do”?

Mark Me.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Experience, in general, says that this life is not likely to proceed and end well for a manipulative and weak little weasel.

He is just taking his first steps along a long road of being used and discarded...
Now his former business partner can just import pillows made in China from discarded wuhan hospital bedding

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Another one who can't accept the fact that his 15 minutes of fame has passed and is of no relevance.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
185 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.