Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chitcago, a reminder - scroll to 1:45

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As a unspoken side note to all of the recent LEO shootings, few people realize that even if the Officer is not fired for a policy violation, indicted, convicted, jailed, sued in a civil law suite and losses their pension The taking of a life can weigh very heavy on an officer. Even when justified the effects of that action can be huge. Some simply cannot deal with it and leave the job, some commit suicide, and or carry the guilt of having to do such a terrible thing. Be cleared in a justified line of duty shooting, does not necessarily wipe the moral slate clear for an officer. I have never known of a coworker who ever say they wished to take a life. They have always said that they would do so if they had to or were forced to. Meaning the life of a citizen, or their own life was threatened. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us. The cry to defund the police is proving to a big mistake. But even when elected officials make mistakes they are reluctant to admit it. We were once the good guys now, we are the bad guys! Maybe those that think that way will just stop calling us.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by cs2blue
As a unspoken side note to all of the recent LEO shootings, few people realize that even if the Officer is not fired for a policy violation, indicted, convicted, jailed, sued in a civil law suite and losses their pension The taking of a life can weigh very heavy on an officer. Even when justified the effects of that action can be huge. Some simply cannot deal with it and leave the job, some commit suicide, and or carry the guilt of having to do such a terrible thing. Be cleared in a justified line of duty shooting, does not necessarily wipe the moral slate clear for an officer. I have never known of a coworker who ever say they wished to take a life. They have always said that they would do so if they had to or were forced to. Meaning the life of a citizen, or their own life was threatened. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us. The cry to defund the police is proving to a big mistake. But even when elected officials make mistakes they are reluctant to admit it. We were once the good guys now, we are the bad guys! Maybe those that think that way will just stop calling us.

Poor po-po....Cry me a river. POS.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks for the feed back! Certified special forces key board commando!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If you whine and cry about the job being so hard maybe it's time to find another job. Go do something you good at, like suq in cox.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cs2Blue
. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us.

You and your Brothers in Blue have done a pretty good job of bringing much of this upon yourself.

People used to respect police, not so much anymore and it’s Not the Media and politicians that brought that on. It’s you.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
There is certainly plenty of blame to go around for all of this. Every professional organization has a certain percentage of sheitbirds in their ranks. I place much of this current mess in our society on 8 years of the Obamanation doctrine, fueled by extremely liberal hiring practices in our public servant sector. Now we have a "new" public health emergency, "racism"! GMAFB!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The police are their own worst enemy. They are under the spotlight but they put themselves there.

Their harassment of innocent non criminal people and their narcissistic attitudes have caused them to loose tax payer support. Now when they deal with the real criminals...nobody has their back. The chickens have come home to roost so to speak.

Not all cops are this way...but a good cop is damn hard to find. I’m no criminal but I can tell you I have never been happy to see the cops

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by troublesome82
There is certainly plenty of blame to go around for all of this. Every professional organization has a certain percentage of sheitbirds in their ranks. I place much of this current mess in our society on 8 years of the Obamanation doctrine, fueled by extremely liberal hiring practices in our public servant sector. Now we have a "new" public health emergency, "racism"! GMAFB!

There's much iron in your words...

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Has anyone seen the unedited version from before the MSM cut out the kid holding the gun?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Poor po-po....Cry me a river. POS.

another wanker on ignore!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have. Shoot was justified imho but I’m no lawyer

At this point...it doesn’t matter. Cops are guilty until proven guilty

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks Haters, love to poke the beehive. So predictable. Played!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks Haters, love to poke the beehive. So predictable. Played!

As is your defending the indefensible so predictable.

What’s it called, The Blue Wall of Silence,

Last edited by steve4102; 04/17/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gang Banger!

[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The photo on the left is the original photo.The photo on he right was edited/cropped by CBS in an attempt to obscure the gun the,gang banger was holding.

[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No, it is OBVIOUSLY two different pictures

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky

13-Year-Old Adam Toledo

[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]

Video of his murder

https://vimeo.com/536331629

Homicide, not murder. Two different things.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by cs2Blue
. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us.

You and your Brothers in Blue have done a pretty good job of bringing much of this upon yourself.

People used to respect police, not so much anymore and it’s Not the Media and politicians that brought that on. It’s you.

What do your local police do that makes you dislike them so much?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,206 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,304
Posts18,449,089
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.