Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh no...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
How much TV (MSM News) do you watch daily?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hunter, no one gives a fuqk.
The End

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bill Gates said too....

Count me out

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I predict 50 pages...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

Fauci will have guys like you wearing tampons between your butt cheeks before this is all said and done.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Honestly Hunterapp i see no good reason to take the vaccine.I do not trust the vaccine or the government.

Last edited by Riverc; 04/17/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Bill Gates said too....

Count me out

So did Trump

Last edited by steve4102; 04/17/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81

Fauci will have guys like you wearing tampons between your butt cheeks before this is all said and done.

Lol👍

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Bill Gates said too....

Count me out

So did Trump

Yep, couldn't give two s hits about him saying to either

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I don’t care who does or doesn’t. It’s none of my business and not my place to talk someone into or out of it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
did anyone else notice the word "I" was the most prevelant word in Hunters post ?
Somewhat telling in itself.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I don’t care who does or doesn’t. It’s none of my business and not my place to talk someone into or out of it.

Yup

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You don't want to die!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug that shot....scam bullshit!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FYI....if anyone has dreams about hunting in Africa, might as well cancel that idea. Apparently there’s a host of schit you gotta take before that plane ride.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Africa too!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

JFC.......
Not a vaccine .
A gene therapy dna trigger to lesson affects.
Wont prevent you from catching it or passing it on.
Educate yourself...
And stay away from the cool aide....

And thank you for the cut, copy, and paste job of proaganda.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/17/21.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 75 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.