Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
So if the book the show is based on, has a tranny as a character for a plot based reason...the tv show should remove the character and abort the storyline so you guys can pretend trannies don't exist??

It isn't like there was no tranny and that wrote it in on purpose to push an agenda.

That happens but not this time. So get over it.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
So if the book the show is based on, has a tranny as a character for a plot based reason...the tv show should remove the character and abort the storyline so you guys can pretend trannies don't exist??

It isn't like there was no tranny and that wrote it in on purpose to push an agenda.

Yeah, there's no agenda.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Didn't say that. I said it was based on a book and the book included that character for specific reasons

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Didn't say that. I said it was based on a book and the book included that character for specific reasons

#agenda

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They still got the he / she thing on there. And last night the bad guys were a couple of f a g g s.
Same damn reason I quit watching The Walking Dead.

I’m done with it.

another one of these TV shows that takes place in a conservative rural state, but the cast is full of all these minorities that are politically correct for the leftist liberal viewers...

Like San Francisco style gay guys, or black female cops, who were previously LA gang members growing up... for starters...

and lets not leave out interracial couples, both straight and gay....

That's why I never ever even start watching those kinda shows...

I mostly watch movies on the BooB Tube, when I even do watch it....

my wife on the other hand is married to the TV set, not me anymore...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I read the book years ago, don't remember a tranny, but maybe there was one.

We watched the pilot, my wife and oldest daughter liked the show. For some reason I googled the actor in the tranny role, and found an interview where
it was revealed that it was a thoroughly confused critter. And that said
critter was playing that role to the hilt in an effort to advance the
Tranny/Homo agenda.

We haven't watched another episode.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Like Dillonbuck said, I too read some articles on the freak, where they plainly said they were pushing a freakshidt agenda. Was their whole point. Whether the book as a freakshidt in it or not is immaterial.

I know there is a segment of the population, and by extension the 'campfire that gets off on watching and participating in freakshidt like that. Have fun with it. But keep it at home behind a drawn curtain.

MAGA
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If you read/listen to the book, it does not push the liberal agenda. I don't believe that character was a tranny in the books. Cassie Dewell was not a former gang member in the books, nor did the series identify her as black. ABC also uses the TV series to get in some anti religion digs, which aren't in the books. In an earlier episode the dialogue commented something along the lines of "most serial killers are religious", also not in the book. The "main stream" medias anti religion, leftist efforts are in full effect and it's not unique to this series. The Mayans series and the Your Honor series also get in their digs against Jesus.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Well the reason I said that is that there was a scene in which that character was NOT sold as a sex slave because of being a tranny.

Which made me think it was written in as a twist on the plot and as a chess move, not as agenda.

But if you guys have seen other stuff i have not where they admit an agenda then I stand corrected.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joezone
If you read/listen to the book, it does not push the liberal agenda. I don't believe that character was a tranny in the books. Cassie Dewell was not a former gang member in the books, nor did the series identify her as black. ABC also uses the TV series to get in some anti religion digs, which aren't in the books. In an earlier episode the dialogue commented something along the lines of "most serial killers are religious", also not in the book. The "main stream" medias anti religion, leftist efforts are in full effect and it's not unique to this series. The Mayans series and the Your Honor series also get in their digs against Jesus.

Typical Hollyweird Libertard Agenda Pushing. Tranny’s F A G S, Blacks, etc.

Like I said before, I’m done with it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
OK then.....a diversified LBQGYZ version of Yellowstone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're being an idiot. First off, no one wants to watch a dick slinging he/she freak. Second of all, one of the reasons they picked THAT FUGGING BOOK book to make a TV show out of was because it had sexual deviants in it and it would help them push their agenda. So the answer is the same either way. Sheesh.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Either the Cooking Cannel or Motor Trend. Nothing more. Roadkill Garage as I type.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I sorta tried to watch. It sucked donkey balls.

Expecting something good from "Yellowstone. " The sooner the better.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The movie Psycho meets Yellowstone meets Broke Back Mountain. First 5-6 episodes were great but now it’s more difficult to follow than trying to learn Chinese.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't care how many trannies and queers are in the show. If Katheryn Winnick is in it, I'll watch. Although I'd rather see her in leather and fur and slinging a broad sword.
I guess tight jeans and pointing a Glock will have to do.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Don't blame the books for this season,, they are o. Their own now

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

You're being an idiot. First off, no one wants to watch a dick slinging he/she freak. Second of all, one of the reasons they picked THAT FUGGING BOOK book to make a TV show out of was because it had sexual deviants in it and it would help them push their agenda. So the answer is the same either way. Sheesh.

Fair enough. I didn't consider this and it appears true.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 64 invisible), 2,747 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.