Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Doc, I know we differ on this issue, but the figure is pretty valid, even considering all the non covid deaths that have been included. Here in my County, the figure is even lower, more like .0004 of the total population.
Folks have died from the 'rona, and of that there is little doubt, but still calling this a pandemic is poppycock, and it's mostly political. Government just does not want to relinquish the power it has seized. The baloney about masks pretty much blows all credibility out of the water. I just don't trust what we are being told.

Sam......

BP-B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
YMMV. I just reported the feedback I've had from people I know in these fields. Smart people. I'm not hearing from them that there is much dissension on this, either.

There are the numbers in the link below. The deathly CV19 shots are 360 times more deadly from reactions than deaths from flu shot reactions. That’s THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND PERCENT (36,060 %) more DEADLY.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-be-getting-the-covid-shot#Post15994052

INFLUENZA CASES IN THE USA, 2016-2021

2016-2017: 29 million
2017-2018: 45 million
2018-2019: 36 million
2019-2020: 38 million
2020-2021: 0.0015 million

Masks and distancing work.

Actually, they don't.

Covid cases in the USA, 2020-2021:
2020-2021: 32 million

2016-2017: 29 million - FLU
2017-2018: 45 million - FLU
2018-2019: 36 million - FLU
2019-2020: 38 million - FLU
2020-2021: 0.0015 million - FLU
2020-2021: 32 million - COVID-19

Ignore the corrupt scientists AND DOCTORS. There is absolutely no question anymore. Covid is the freaking flu.

Not only that, but it is considerably less lethal than historical flu viruses, including the 1889–1890 Russian flue pandemic, 1918-1919 Spanish flu pandemic, the 1957–1958 Asian flu pandemic, and the 1968-1969 Hong Kong flu pandemic.
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/04/masks-and-distancing-work.html

Below quote was translated from German to English using google.

MARCH 28, 2021 –
The risk of the emergence of virus variants resistant to coronavirus vaccines will increase if the vaccination campaign moves forward with a rapid increase in the number of new infections a day, the German chancellor said in a newspaper interview on Sunday.

In an interview with Bild am Sonntag, Helge Braun explained that if the number of infections rises sharply again in parallel with the vaccination campaign, the risk of the next virus mutation becoming immune to the vaccine increases. https://index.hu/kulfold/2021/03/28/szupermutans-koronavirus-covid-19-nemetorszag-egeszsegugy/

And here’s the link in this “very” thread, where I answered your underhanded cyber attack towards me with 3 videos “proving” this GENOCIDE, yet you obviously ignore the irrefutable scientific evidence, no matter where in the world it comes from.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-be-getting-the-covid-shot#Post15996307

Harvard and MIT scientists proving your DNA is changed:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15990549

Nearly 100 Doctors sign a letter warning of the dangers of giving Children the Experimental Covid-19 Vaccines.
More and more doctors are speaking out against the official narrative in relation to Covid-19 and the experimental vaccines, the question is – will the authorities listen?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15992768

The World Death Count Meter will unfortunately continue to count the human toll this GENOCIDE is taking across the world, no matter how many dishonest people in the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex continue to support the extermination of human lives.

Websites below will continue to report the true facts of the GENOCIDE, and deaths from the illegal shots.
https://healthimpactnews.com/category/medicine-watch/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/17/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Having had Covid at Thanksgiving and still dealing with breathing issues, I took the vaccine and would recommend it to everyone. No different than the ones you got in the military before you went overseas.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You would make Joseph Goebbels proud.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nice; you can’t fix stupid

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Having had Covid at Thanksgiving and still dealing with breathing issues, I took the vaccine and would recommend it to everyone. No different than the ones you got in the military before you went overseas.

Maybe get another one this fall.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why on earth would you get a vaccine for it when you’ve already had it? I might understand next year but why now?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BTW, i had my one month bout of it Dec 2020 before the news was out.
Do you mean Dec 2019?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Why on earth would you get a vaccine for it when you’ve already had it? I might understand next year but why now?

Because now he’s double secret probation levels of safe.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Do you mean Dec 2019?

Yes, thanks and GOD bless you TRH. Crap. Wth would i do without Fire good guys.

Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 30 2020. Bitch screwed my Quail, Duck and Sanhill season. Had to eat chicken and beef last year.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Do you mean Dec 2019?

Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 30 2020. Bitch screwed my Quail, Duck and Sanhill season. Had to eat chicken and beef last year.

How dead are you?

On a scale of 1-10?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Do you mean Dec 2019?

How dead are you?

On a scale of 1-10?

Well, Col, im still running at 89% thanks to God and i survived the C19 thanks to Rockets rx a year earlier for my bi-annual bouts of bronchitis which i havent had since last years Feb rx for prophylactic Hydroxychloroquine from Dr Bartlett.

Remember Trump rec it early "plandemic". I actually believe he gave us the cure for the common cold and flu in early 20.

Thanks for getting us turned on to Trump early Col.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Why not take a prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin plus D3 and K2 and Zinc Sulfate.

I don't see that as unreasonable, but it aint necessarily reasonable, either. Most of the HCQ studies done last year appeared to have been set up to "fail".. I am not the only person to note that. It was almost as if the scientists wanted to "prove" Trump wrong, which was an insane motive. But a lot of insanity was going on then. I've not taken the time to look at further testing since then. Maybe they've corrected it. But prophylactic HCQ didnt look promising last year as far as I could see.

Thanks, James and GOD bless you. My sis is on the border intubating the dying and adminestering the IVs and Tx as the hospital has CRNAs doing it rather than RNs for some reason while they try to find Covid hospitals to take them.

I worked ER's in Macallen and Pecos this past year as well, we were seeing a lot of illegals with the Rona. The Mexican authorities haven't handled it well. Finding Covid beds has been an ongoing frustration throughout. Odessa got hammered, so did El Paso.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Sam, there is no doubt there's a feck of a lot of bulls h i t and propaganda on this deal. The whole mask thing has had me scratching my head from the outset. In 20 years they'll be laughing at folks for being gullible about this, or perhaps the liars will have been well exposed and all will be well. Who knows.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Doc, the Hydroxychloroquine studies failed because folks were told by the CDC to go in AFTER the active virus phase was over and the inflammatory cytokine phase was hitting them.

It was too late for Hydroxychloroquine to do any good after they had been sick for a week. In fact, many started getting well and thought they were over the hump when they were killed by the inflammatory cytokine storm closed their lungs.

PTL for ivermectin as it also has an anti inflammatory effect.

Please, Doc, explain this to your contemporaries.

And God bless you for your Pred rx for me. I would be like well an d go hunting in cool weather and make it 300 yds before having to sit and rest to make it back to the truck. Then home and bed for 2 days on pred. Then well and then again. Thought i was screwed forever. Finally got over the relapses. Killed heck out of ducks on the Pecos this year and a good bit of quail and sandhills too. Where the hell were you?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For all those clamoring to get the shot, and say "I'll get it, but if you don't want it, that's fine, you don't have to get it"... you KNOW it's NOT gonna end there, right?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave

Maybe get another one this fall.

I don't think he should wait that long.

Anything can happen.

Especially since he's already had it.

Best thing ta do would be get the two other brands of shot ASAP.

Just in case one is better than the others.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You’re not really safe unless you get all 3 vaccines. You guys who only got one are careless, selfish and likely superspreaders!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I had what I thought was the COVID JAN 2020. I had various symptoms throughout the year. Mostly fatigue and short of breath. I just finished up the vaccines and heading for two weeks out. I am feeling much better and taking on more work. It makes sense to me that if the body has a problem recognizing COVID it would have a rough time building resistance against the COVID. If vaccine work like they describe by training the immune system I am all for it. The actual vaccine is not joke. The second dose rocks your world for a few days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MM879
........ Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.
No thank you. These "nutcases" are making a lot of sense. I had it in the fall and knocked it down by drinking a 2 cc dose of injectable Ivermectin and taking a Zpack to knock the secondary respiratory congestion. Also at this house we take Vitamin C 1000mg a day and a multi-vitamin. I'm 68 and have the beginnings of right side heart failure.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
473 members (338rcm, 300jimmy, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 40 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,932
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.