Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by MM879
You take your chances. The COVID admissions at the university hospital increased by 90 people last week. If their admitted, a vent is in their future.

Link?

Age, health, co-morbidities, etc. of those admitted?

Year Over Year from last year's flu numbers?

Anything yet?

You are getting close to the 24Hr's Hall of Fame, Liar's List.

Stiffneck (Old Toot) can glad hand you and slap ya on the back, on the way in.

Are you stupid or what? This is a public hospital that reported it's population. You can look it up if you want.

BP-B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Your going to have to get use to people not believing a thing you say. Cut and paste data, ha-ha

Hey smokepole, why don't you sign off, and go shove your favorite long round object up your azz....

You will never be able to hide your signature from me, you idiot azzclown.

I've shoved enough hard scientific evidence down your throat to feed you for forty years.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
He's on oxygen in quarantine.

I could have him off Oxygen in 24 hours, and walking out the door in 2-3 days.

Why are you letting the Medical-Industrial Complex murder your brother when, if you'd get off your azz, and get the right treatment to him, he could be off oxygen.

Smokepole, you've tagged behind me in these covid-19 posts to have learned enough by now as to what works,

You are a mental midget azzclown, is what you are...... pure entertainment ......

Keep the lying up......pure ROFLMAO fun.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/17/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Your going to have to get use to people not believing a thing you say. Cut and paste data, ha-ha

Hey smokepole, why don't you sign off, and go shove your favorite long round object up your azz....

You will never be able to hide your signature from me, you idiot azzclown.

I've shoved enough hard scientific evidence down your throat to feed you for forty years.

You would not know scientific evidence if it bit you in the ass. By the way it is not evidence, it's data. Cut & paste from a foreign social media is not scientific data. It is just noise.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You would not know scientific evidence if it bit you in the ass. By the way it is not evidence, it's data.

And here I thought it was called a "study" after completion. My bad. Here, let's see if I can type a sentence so your warped mind can understand, shall we?

The overwhelming scientific evidence accumulated from the data during the study, proved the theory correct we were seeking to confirm.

There, how's that?

Cut & paste from a foreign social media is not scientific data. It is just noise.

Pure entertainment. Smokepole, just as dumb on all his sock puppet accounts...LMAO

You do realize all that cut & paste you did in your attempts to push your lying azz story of, "mRNA being a success with cancer treatments means it will be successful with what-ever-the-hell-they-want-to-use-it-next-on-and-will-guarantee-it-will-work", just made you a hypocrite, right?

Though I did thoroughly enjoy handing you your azz while proving every attempt to develop a Corona family virus vaccine was a complete failure, and killed the animals from ADE.

I also thoroughly enjoyed handing you your azz, while proving the DNA can be changed, with the Israeli report.

Oh, crap, you said we can't use "foreign" scientific "data".........

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/17/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Hastings
........ Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.
No thank you. These "nutcases" are making a lot of sense. I had it in the fall and knocked it down by drinking a 2 cc dose of injectable Ivermectin and taking a Zpack to knock the secondary respiratory congestion. Also at this house we take Vitamin C 1000mg a day and a multi-vitamin. I'm 68 and have the beginnings of right side heart failure.

You can do as you please. I am going to stay with the "standard of care" It's the way the medical field works. The doctors fit the procedure to the paitent, weight, duration...

That's quite ok with me, actually I wasn't trying to convince you (too late). I was seconding, ratifying, and encouraging those that think like me to stick to their guns. Hoping for the best of luck for you and everybody.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The overwhelming scientific evidence accumulated from the data during the study, proved the theory correct we were seeking to confirm.

There, how's that? .........

Russian bot 4th grade level perhaps?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
The ole saying "Birds of a feather flock together" In this case it is the Fires "Sheit Birds"
How's brother #2?
LOL
He's on oxygen in quarantine.
Sounds like a pussy.
You sure have a way with words.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

........ Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.
No thank you. These "nutcases" are making a lot of sense. I had it in the fall and knocked it down by drinking a 2 cc dose of injectable Ivermectin and taking a Zpack to knock the secondary respiratory congestion. Also at this house we take Vitamin C 1000mg a day and a multi-vitamin. I'm 68 and have the beginnings of right side heart failure.

You can do as you please. I am going to stay with the "standard of care" It's the way the medical field works. The doctors fit the procedure to the paitent, weight, duration...

That's quite ok with me, actually I wasn't trying to convince you (too late). I was seconding, ratifying, and encouraging those that think like me to stick to their guns. Hoping for the best of luck for you and everybody.

Every single statement you made is lie.

You might look up Moderna’s announcement of having 15 mRMA vaccines in the pipeline. Everything from cancer to heart attack therapies. You’re going to have to change your genocide lie. Fool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
You take your chances. The COVID admissions at the university hospital increased by 90 people last week. If their admitted, a vent is in their future.

Link?

Age, health, co-morbidities, etc. of those admitted?

Year Over Year from last year's flu numbers?

Anything yet?

You are getting close to the 24Hr's Hall of Fame, Liar's List.

Stiffneck (Old Toot) can glad hand you and slap ya on the back, on the way in.

Are you stupid or what? This is a public hospital that reported it's population. You can look it up if you want.

Must be true, if that’s what they reported. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

I know if my brother died at 5:30 this morning and my other was in dire straits, I'd be all over the Campfire arguing with strangers.

LOL

You are a lying sack of schit. Fugk off.

You're judged an inconsiderate, cold heartless bastid if you ask for evidence like a link to an obit. But I have yet to have anyone actually give one when I've asked.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Can we look up that obituary too?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Smokepole, just as dumb on all his sock puppet accounts...LMAO

Cockwomble: Your delusions are showing again, time to up the meds. While the list of things I have no interest in "debating" with you is exhaustive and in fact all-encompassing, COVID vaccines would have to be at the top of that list. That you think I'd go to the trouble of creating multiple "sock puppet" accounts to engage you on this or any subject is delusional. One account is more than enough.

It's almost as delusional as your thinking that what Docrocket said about you is something positive and something to be proud of, and using it as your signature line.

It's not something to be proud of.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by copperking81
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

I know if my brother died at 5:30 this morning and my other was in dire straits, I'd be all over the Campfire arguing with strangers.

LOL

You are a lying sack of schit. Fugk off.

You're judged an inconsiderate, cold heartless bastid if you ask for evidence like a link to an obit. But I have yet to have anyone actually give one when I've asked.

There will always be these types of people (elk and deflave). Nothing can be said to change their sad life. The biggest punishment is when they get up an look in the mirror. No one could be crueler than they are to themselves. They want company in their sheit pool.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What’s the name and location of that hospital?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You might look up Moderna’s announcement of having 15 mRMA vaccines in the pipeline. Everything from cancer to heart attack therapies. You’re going to have to change your genocide lie. Fool
Whoa there, did I say or infer genocide? My concern is unintended consequences as has happened many times with even thoroughly tested drugs and treatments. Are you not feeling well?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What’s the name and location of that hospital?

What's wrong? The mirror talking back?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Whoa there, did I say or infer genocide? My concern is unintended consequences as has happened many times with even thoroughly tested drugs and treatments. Are you not feeling well?

Sorry for the error. It was not directed at you. Elk was the intended recipient. It is good that you are concerned with your health. Your actions are misguided but they are your choice. I hope you do not get caught up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Medical errors kill five people every minute and 2.6 million a year....... better listen to the professionals..... always.... especially when the bureaucrats are telling them what to do ....
What could possibly go wrong?
Take your medicine MM879!

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019...er-minute-2-6-million-people-every-year/

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Medical errors kill five people every minute and 2.6 million a year....... better listen to the professionals..... always.... especially when the bureaucrats are telling them what to do ....
What could possibly go wrong?
Take your medicine MM879!

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019...er-minute-2-6-million-people-every-year/

I will take my medicine and it won't be "Horse Wormer"

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 74 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.