Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by ironbender
Gotta wonder if that lady cop has ever drawn Mr. Glock or Sparky while on the street.

Or even in practice

I meant that a little stress has a differenter effect than in slomo training where there’s coffee and doughnuts on that side table and chairs to rest on.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by mathman
And it's not just size and gym strength. Having had "confrontational contact" like wrestling makes quite a bit of difference in how one naturally and reflexively handles oneself.

Yep, never fugg with a wrestler.

You're both deviating from the context of the conversation.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Gotta wonder if that lady cop has ever drawn Mr. Glock or Sparky while on the street.

Or even in practice

I meant that a little stress has a differenter effect than in slomo training where there’s coffee and doughnuts on that side table and chairs to rest on.

I'd wager she hasn't practiced much if at all in years. The taser is on her weak hand side the pustol.is on her strong hand side and she pulled from the wrong side

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And it's not just size and gym strength. Having had "confrontational contact" like wrestling makes quite a bit of difference in how one naturally and reflexively handles oneself.

Actually, it is about gym strength, because the stronger guy may very well have wrestled as much as your friend's kid.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Actually, it is about gym strength, because the stronger guy may very well have wrestled as much as your friend's kid.

Sure, if the guy is stronger and has wrestled.

My point was a strong guy who has wrestled will likely handle an even stronger guy who hasn't. Unless of course there's a great disparity like having to deal with a Robert Oberst type.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure, if the guy is stronger and has wrestled.

My point was a strong guy who has wrestled will likely handle an even stronger guy who hasn't. Unless of course there's a great disparity like having to deal with a Robert Oberst type.

Yes I'm aware.

It has nothing to do with police work.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That is what I wonder. Now she is not in Minneapolis she is in the little town to the north. Her specialty is donning the dress uniform and doing the official funerals.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had not been in a real crisis before. Rather than her being the training officer, in this case she looked like a panicky rookie.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

That is what I wonder. Now she is not in Minneapolis she is in the little town to the north. Her specialty is donning the dress uniform and doing the official funerals.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had not been in a real crisis before. Rather than her being the training officer, in this case she looked like a panicky rookie.

That little town to the north ain’t exactly a picnic.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.