[Linked Image from cdn1-www.comingsoon.net]

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Been really quiet. Must be trying to figure out what angle they are going with. Makes me think it must be a black guy or Muslim or both.

Has to be something. If this was a White dude, the "news" would instantly have his picture up on screens everywhere, shouting about "White supremacists!". Hell, even if they didn't know who it was, they would still be floating the idea. They MUST know that it ain't a White guy.

Unless it's a white Democrat, then his race doesn't matter.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Anybody know what he used and how he got it?

I’d guess an AR from a gun shop.

Naw, prolly from one of those loophole gun show scams.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Damn.
How fugged up does a 19YO have to be to do that? He had a serious deficiency somewhere along the line.

It's the gun's fault as opposed to Democrats destroying the family and our culture and all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
If Biden had a son....

I biden had a son, he'd look more like this:

[Linked Image from assets.airmail.news]

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So he bought the gun "legally" and if so he must have lied on the 4473. That alone carries heavy penalties. Unless he put down his last name as "Biden". Then there's no problems with the FBI; but you don't have to believe me; just ask Hunter. That's the "4473 Loophole", or is it the "4473 Waiver" ?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
So he bought the gun "legally" and if so he must have lied on the 4473. That alone carries heavy penalties. Unless he put down his last name as "Biden". Then there's no problems with the FBI; but you don't have to believe me; just ask Hunter. That's the "4473 Loophole", or is it the "4473 Waiver" ?

or the head of a.t.f. during fast and furious in arizona who bought a pistol and listed on the 4473 the atf office address as his home address. Later sellilng the gun on "back page" where it ended up in mexico and used in a murder.
he was promoted up and out of arizona to washington and then retired.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/18/21.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kingston
19 year old Brandon Scott Hole was identified as the shooter. I see one report that a dispatcher was told "white male" with a rifle.

It's also stated that the shooter's family warned authorities of his potential for violence and that state and federal authorities were aware of the him.

Of course they were aware. Duh. They have these plants all over the place.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
It seems the FBI didn't think he was a threat after they interviewed him but the Indy PD took his shotgun and put a temporary psych hold on him. Somebody dropped the ball on this one. His mother tried to do the right thing. He should've been evaluated and barred from buying a gun. You can tell by looking at him "that boy ain't right".

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems the FBI didn't think he was a threat after they interviewed him but the Indy PD took his shotgun and put a temporary psych hold on him. Somebody dropped the ball on this one. His mother tried to do the right thing. He should've been evaluated and barred from buying a gun. You can tell by looking at him "that boy ain't right".

I'm still waiting to hear about his father. Was he in the picture or is he dead or is he just a dead beat or did mom intentionally leave him out ? Where is the dad ??

You have to wonder just how many young boys out there have a missing father that are time bombs. Was the father intentionally left out by the mother? Sometimes you can't make this stuff up. Families that are completely dysfunctional not because of a tragedy or death from an illness but because one person thinks they can do it all by themselves or "knows better" than their partner. Here are the results.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/18/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MarkWV
If Obama had a son......

Obongko is breed`n a man he won`t have any kids !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just another weirdo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guns-shooting-indianapolis-fedex-little-pony-indiana

The 19-year-old accused of shooting and killing eight people inside and around the FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, was reportedly a part of the adult following of My Little Pony.

Facebook reportedly took down two accounts connected with Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana, who is accused of opening fire at the facility before killing himself.

None of the information gleaned from the accounts revealed any clear motive for the shooting, but he was a part of the internet subculture of users who called themselves “bronies,” which is based on the children’s cartoon series My Little Pony, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The terminology comes from a combination of “ponies" and the slang word “bro."

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
WHITE !!!!

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
From looking at the picture, I'd vote "Neanderthal".

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 16bore
Apparently he’d already tried suicide by cop and it didn’t work out.

I’m betting a pile of shooter type video games, prescription meds, and a dead beat dad.

Video games do not correlate with violence.

In reality the opposite is true. As an example on the days of major games releases, such as Call of Duty etc. crime rates actually decrease.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Squidge
Just another weirdo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guns-shooting-indianapolis-fedex-little-pony-indiana

The 19-year-old accused of shooting and killing eight people inside and around the FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, was reportedly a part of the adult following of My Little Pony.

Facebook reportedly took down two accounts connected with Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana, who is accused of opening fire at the facility before killing himself.

None of the information gleaned from the accounts revealed any clear motive for the shooting, but he was a part of the internet subculture of users who called themselves “bronies,” which is based on the children’s cartoon series My Little Pony, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The terminology comes from a combination of “ponies" and the slang word “bro."

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” an internal memo from Facebook read, the Wall Street Journal reported.

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

One common thing about Bronies.....None of them have girlfriends.

None of these shooters have girl friends.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yeah, they're all incels. Would you want your sister going out with one of these losers?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Yeah, they're all incels. Would you want your sister going out with one of these losers?

My daughters would never even notice they existed.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

My daughters would never even notice they existed.

They were raised right.
I don't understand so many of these kids. They might be a bit "odd" but then they go out of their way to do strange stuff. Then they post it on the internet. Then they wonder why they can't get a girl and why people laugh at them. It's not all the boys either. How many times have you seen a teenage girl that wasn't bad looking but needed to lose a few pounds. Instead, they gain weight, get tattoos, dress Goth and dye their hair purple or green. Then they wonder wonder why they aren't popular.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

609 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,679
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.