Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Andy Ngo is a thorn in Antifags' side.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_bre...nt-inside-network-andy-ngo_3780526.html?

Members of the infamous Antifa cell in Portland are anxious after an informant in their midst gave information to police, leading to arson charges, Antifa expert Andy Ngo says.

“They’re panicking because this may possibly mean that somebody has infiltrated high … and there’s a lot at risk, because this is a criminal cartel,” Ngo said Saturday on NTD’s “The Nation Speaks.”

“And if there’s somebody in there and they don’t know who it is who’s informing on them, it could bring down the entire cell,” Ngo added. “I’m hopeful that that will happen, although I’m not sure if there’s the political will for the investigators to actually go through and fully investigate all the links and ties that this individual suspect has. But this is at least a little bit of good news in regards to months and months of really terrible things happening in Portland with no changes happening.”

Portland has seen repeated rioting since the spring of 2020. At least some of the violence has been linked to members of Antifa, a far-left, anarcho-communist network that has carried out violent acts in cities across the country.

Last week, prosecutors announced they were charging Alma Raven-Guido, a 19-year-old who has attended multiple riots, with arson, criminal mischief, and rioting—all felonies.

Raven-Guido is accused of pouring flammable liquid onto a fire that had been started at the building housing the Portland Police Association, a police union, during a riot on April 13. That liquid “resulted in the fire growing,” Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said.

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

A witness saw one of the bottles Raven-Guido use catch fire and start melting and also told police that they saw her place the three bottles into a backpack. In a court document, a police officer described the witness as “the informant.”

MOST READ
Antifa ‘Panicking’ About Police Informant Inside Network: Andy Ngo
Ron DeSantis Says Biden Administration’s Handling of J&J Vaccine ‘Huge Mistake’
Portland police officers found an accelerant and lighters when they arrested Raven-Guido shortly after the fire was set. They also found her to be in possession of a crow bar, spray paint, and heavy marker.

Epoch Times Photo
In this image from video, a fire is seen at the Portland Police Association building in Portland, Ore., on April 13, 2021. (KPTV)
The fire caused an estimated $25,000-plus damage to the police union building. Daryl Turner, executive director of the union, said in a statement that no one was inside the building when it was set on fire and that neighboring homes were not damaged.

RELATED
Andy Ngo, Journalist Who Covers Antifa, Reveals Why He Left the United States
Andy Ngo, Journalist Who Covers Antifa, Reveals Why He Left the United States
The arsonists were “a splinter group of rioters” who broke off from a peaceful march, Turner said.

Slogans favored by Antifa were scrawled on the side of the building, including “ACAB,” an anti-police acronym.

A court-appointed attorney for the defendant, who was released after being arraigned last week, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The Antifa network in Portland does not have a public-facing brand, such as a spokesperson.

After publications started reporting on the informant’s information helping lead to Raven-Guido being charged, a lot of Antifa members on social media “were trying accuse one another, saying, ‘who was it?'” Ngo, the journalist who has tracked the network for years, was beaten by alleged members in 2019, and later left the United States because of threats, told NTD.

“And they’re really scared, so they’re locking down their social media accounts so that you can’t see what they’re saying anymore,” he added.

Screenshots shared by Ngo on Twitter, and other posts that are still publicly available, show people wondering about who informed on Raven-Guido.

“Somebody sold us out. Somebody sold every single one of us out. There’s somebody out there that would rather send a 19 year old indigenous person to prison than protect a single one of us. [expletive] you. Absolutely [expletive] you. I hope we find out who the [expletive] you are,” one wrote.

“So where did this happen and what’s that snitches address?” another posted.

Another user shared a meme that stated, “snitches get stitches.”

Ngo said he’s hopeful that the anxiety that has set in among Antifa members will lead to a decrease in the violence in Portland.

“I think that the group of people who are organizing, carrying out the violence is relatively small. So they stand a lot to lose actually if there’s going to be a high level of distrust within the ranks and Portland Police and even federal authorities have not been effective at clamping down on the violence in Portland, which is still ongoing to this day,” he said. “But hopefully, this—Antifa’s own paranoia—can be their undoing. One can hope.”

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber
Follow Zachary on Parler: @zackstieber

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

“Somebody sold us out. Somebody sold every single one of us out. There’s somebody out there that would rather send a 19 year old indigenous person to prison than protect a single one of us. [expletive] you. Absolutely [expletive] you. I hope we find out who the [expletive] you are,” one wrote.

LoLoLoLoLoLoL!!! Schadenfreude.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Rest assured there will be no protection for this informant .
Not a dam thing has been done about them and with current state of things in this country , nothing will be done .
Sounds like drama B.S. to me , what have they to fear . They did what they did in public and suffered very little repercussions.
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Soooo much fun watching and listening to paranoid commie blather.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when all that stuff started, I believe it was Mackey Sagebrush posted a link in a thread of a breakdown of description of the observed chain of command structure of the Antifa participants in events. The narrator of story ( a law enforcement type) also stated a third unknown party was also detected doing the same kind of Observations of Antifa chain of command structure too.

Any of y’all remember that too?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Got a pretty good shine on them.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Couldn't say. The Mayor and Gov. have condoned this crap for a long time and essentially let them run free. They could've taken them down quick if they'd had the fortitude. Most of those maniacs will talk if you squeeze them hard enough.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Read his book if you get the chance...
The amusing part is that Andy was outed pretty early. I think it was 2019 in Portland when RC- gave him a beating...
He got caught in the Seattle "rebel village in 2020 but escaped unscathed...
The most detailed information(about their training) that he published was from a Project Veritas informer though...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Fugk yeah ! I had a pair of shoes just like them .
Dey da shiit !
Kenneth

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when all that stuff started, I believe it was Mackey Sagebrush posted a link in a thread of a breakdown of description of the observed chain of command structure of the Antifa participants in events. The narrator of story ( a law enforcement type) also stated a third unknown party was also detected doing the same kind of Observations of Antifa chain of command structure too.

Yes, I do. There was a report that there was at least one Command & Control car in Dallas coordinating with bicycle riders with earpiece/comms to direct the marchers/looters.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Couldn't say. The Mayor and Gov. have condoned this crap for a long time and essentially let them run free. They could've taken them down quick if they'd had the fortitude. Most of those maniacs will talk if you squeeze them hard enough.

#4 rebar

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sounds likesomeDuck911 lady drama

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember the command.
There were soldiers with secure radio app setups in their phone.
Commanded by lieutenants in groups of 5-10.

Then a captain that was off location, often running
multiple lieutenants through a different network.

Standard procedure for the bottom levels was to try and ditch the
phones in the trash if capture was likely.

But ANTIFA isn't a group,
it's just an idea.
So said the Dementia Demon.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I think it was MontanaMarine.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
multiple lieutenants through a different network.

During the kickoff of the BLM protests I donated 100 WiFi Pineapples to a group that deployed them their events. They like to use public WiFi for their communications, I know that.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They'll be just fine and they know it. After all, how many antifa / blm types have you seen doing the perp walk in the last year?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Read his book if you get the chance...
The amusing part is that Andy was outed pretty early. I think it was 2019 in Portland when RC- gave him a beating...
He got caught in the Seattle "rebel village in 2020 but escaped unscathed...
The most detailed information(about their training) that he published was from a Project Veritas informer though...

Andy Ngo knows plenty about Anifags. He needs to be careful.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by copperking81
They'll be just fine and they know it. After all, how many antifa / blm types have you seen doing the perp walk in the last year?

That in itself is incredible.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
why are they worried? Most big city police forces are working overtime to help antifa anyway

Sam......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,878 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,488
Posts18,452,058
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.