Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
i didn't read it. what are they using them for? seems like no matter how big the dick is, you cut if off and it is going to shrink to nothing. kind of like a deflated balloon.

more importantly, why do i give a f uck?

Supposedly John Dillinger's is in a jar because it was notable.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

This is FALSE. Fake News. Several websites have discredited it. Everyone must fact check before reading these days.

China and many other countries do significantly contribute to poaching and wildlife (and maybe human) body parts trafficking. But this story is false.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You just can't get anything past the 24 Hour Campfire Pecker-Checkers!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

So you trust a fake factchecKer? You think Facebook and Google would fund any site that would tell the truth about China?

We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups. We do not accept funds from corporations with the exception of Facebook, which provides funding as part of Facebook’s initiative to debunk viral deceptions, and Google, which provided a one-time grant to support our COVID-19 coverage in 2020. Neither corporation seeks nor is given any control over our editorial decisions.

You leftists must be incredibly gullible or just plain stupid.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/annenberg-foundation/

Another link debunking your commusnist loving factchecker.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/dishonest-fact-checkers/

PYHO you have been made a fool of plenty long enough for you to figure it out.

Do the phrases "confirmation bias" and "motivated reasoning" ring any bells with you? Every post you make absolutely reeks of them.

You've got the IQ of Forest Gump's retarded neighbor, but with the added inability to stop digging yourself into a hole. Do you and Steve4102 take turns sitting on each other's laps and talking about the first thing to come up? You two have entirely too much in common.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can't we all just get along - dong?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by rickt300

So you trust a fake factchecKer? You think Facebook and Google would fund any site that would tell the truth about China?

We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups. We do not accept funds from corporations with the exception of Facebook, which provides funding as part of Facebook’s initiative to debunk viral deceptions, and Google, which provided a one-time grant to support our COVID-19 coverage in 2020. Neither corporation seeks nor is given any control over our editorial decisions.

You leftists must be incredibly gullible or just plain stupid.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/annenberg-foundation/

Another link debunking your commusnist loving factchecker.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/dishonest-fact-checkers/

PYHO you have been made a fool of plenty long enough for you to figure it out.

Do the phrases "confirmation bias" and "motivated reasoning" ring any bells with you? Every post you make absolutely reeks of them.

You've got the IQ of Forest Gump's retarded neighbor, but with the added inability to stop digging yourself into a hole. Do you and Steve4102 take turns sitting on each other's laps and talking about the first thing to come up? You two have entirely too much in common.

I see trying to get you to engage your brain was futile. GFY I never figured you for anything but another jackass. That said considering all the threads here for entertainment purposes and a small amount of real information thrown in I felt it would not hurt to do some fill.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

This is FALSE. Fake News. Several websites have discredited it. Everyone must fact check before reading these days.

China and many other countries do significantly contribute to poaching and wildlife (and maybe human) body parts trafficking. But this story is false.

Look into those "several" websites, who runs them. That said I can't say just because some phony factchecker "debunks" a story that it is true or not. In fact my main interest was in showing how bad our information is being screwed with. Following this story is a hysterical example of he said she said with the players being numerous. Look at all the bandwidth taken up by this story.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=7221-huma...a&t=newext&atb=v264-1&ia=web

Dog I rescued in January

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
For fücks sake.

“ZIMBABWE OBSERVER
WE TELL THE ZIMBABWE STORY AS IT IS…”

“The Street Wall Journal”

And you guys need to fact check this shiit?

Ya’ll need to go look at some of the links from jag, slappy, and the newest sock ruger4life if you want to have some real entertainment.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Oddly the ZIMBABWE OBSERVER is in digital format only. How many in Zimbabwe even have computers? Do they walk around staring at their phones like people do around here?

Dog I rescued in January

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
I trust the Zimbabwe Observer more than I trust the MSM.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
What the fuc k? Lol

Gosh dang........

Fricking weird......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Were the Chines planning on eating the penises or using them for Chinese medicine?

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Satire...........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Muffin
Satire...........

Nah must be some plot to make the Chinese penis envy issue public.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.