B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by goalie
Nursing school was a "target rich" environment. Especially back when I went.

😉

I thought nurses only went for doctors and firemen.

Not the ones I know.

Goalie seems kinda nice though. Could you send him my picture and see what happens?

Paul Barnyard is way hotter

LMFAO

especially when shim wears teal .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

😉

Not the ones I know.

Goalie seems kinda nice though. Could you send him my picture and see what happens?
Slumming ? Put down the crack pipe man. You've got a toilet for decoration in your front yard.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Than a nurse? Or a fireman?

Anyone wonder if maybe elky is already in a situation where he has restricted internet access ???

Last edited by AKwolverine; 04/18/21. Reason: Quote; Christ this things movin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hey "Bob" how come Alwaysoutdoors was yipping at Big Stick last spring and early summer.
Getting his azz handed to him by the alaskan runt.
Then AOD disappears from all that and then you show up a week later brand spanking new doing the same exact stuff.

I used ta throg AOD pretty good .
Then he falls outta the scene and "Bob" shows up trying to fugg with me.

"Bob" what do you know about Cave City and E Town housing per Bristoe thread couple days back.

This is what happens when you let 3 4 5 people have access to the same sockpuppet.
One gives his ID away.

Why the Tn Mafia would never let me take Catman529 out for a spin.
Cant hide posting style or nuggets of info.

How many times has AOD bailed on a thread when I pegg him running "Bob" since last summer versus the rest of ya running " Bob".

LMFAO!!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Renegade's huntin'em down.

Imagine if the Israels had snuffed out everyone they thought was Eichmann.

I let Renegade borrow a sock puppet one time and he got sassy with the wrong people and my little Ewok critter got crushed by the Bin Hammer

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

😉

Yeah, I was the only straight guy, and only guy under 40 in my class. Fresh outta the corps. Single. Got good grades.

Let's just say there were some awesome study groups.

grin

So your ARSE got slammed quite a bit? At least you got your degree out of the deal .

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I had me a few nurses and I've never been a doctor or fireman.

Ever been to Bozeman?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey "Bob" how come Alwaysoutdoors was yipping at Big Stick last spring and early summer.
Then AOD disappears from all that and then you show up a week later brand spanking new doing the same exact stuff.

"Bob" what do you know about Cave City and E Town housing per Bristoe thread couple days back.

This is what happens when you let 3 4 5 people have access to the same sockpuppet.
One gives his ID away.

How many times has AOD bailed on a thread when I pegg him running "Bob" since last summer versus the rest of ya running " Bob".

Imagine if the Israels had snuffed out everyone they thought was Eichmann.

I let Renegade borrow a sock puppet one time and he got sassy with the wrong people and my little Ewok critter got crushed by the Bin Hammer

I know right

lil Ren Fiddy can’t bite his tongue sometimes or lay off the CAPS LOCK

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A few years ago I set one up for Jackmountain on another site. Put him behind a tor onion and spoofed his IP. His express goal was not to get immediately banned. He lasted 45 minutes.

LMFAO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Than a nurse? Or a fireman?

Anyone wonder if maybe elky is already in a situation where he has restricted internet access ???

You mean like he's thumbing out posts on a flip phone someone smuggled in in their ass?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Notice how Bearwee refuses to quote the posts that have factual evidence that exposes him for what he truly is, a cyber stalker? You posted on the first page in this thread, with an attack directed towards me, proving you are a mentally deranged habitual cyber stalker of me on this site, and when I make posts to prove it with evidence, you lie and gaslight me in the present thread and run to other threads with the continuation of your gaslighting and lies. Truly mentally sick..

Keep posting your pathological lying bearwee, while you continue your lying gaslighting of me. The facts speak for themselves. You've cyber stalked me for over two years, and this site is full of the evidence.

Again, the first page proves you are a mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Drug store cowboy’s $100 synthetic barrel racing (LADIES) saddle, and a fake Colt and movin on up into his trailer at 72 Y/O…..winning:

And the barrel racing saddle hasn't got the first stain on it, from a drip of sweat or rubbing from leggings. Speaking of leggings, they sure is some pretty "new" "no-stains" leggings you gotcha there.......drug store cowboy.

Oh, that's right, you don't wear leggings when you're barrel racing do you, Bearwee?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Rockinbbar, what a spineless little cyber troll, biatch.

He talks trash, and then when confronted with facts that "prove" he's a drugstore fakeazz cowboy, he removes his pictures.

Look above, and you’ll see two blank spaces now. Those were pictures of his mobile home, and a picture of a cheap azz ladies barrel racing saddle, with his hat covering the horn to hide it’s a barrel racing saddle, and a fake colt piston in a holster.

Here are the two threads I grabbed them from, and you’ll notice they are gone now:

Picture in bottom of this post was removed of Bearwee’s new mobile home thread
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14668147

Saddle picture with a fake Colt in a holster on the ladies barrel racing saddle, removed now. Scroll through the rest of the thread, and you’ll see when it is quoted, it’s gone.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-a-pair-of-45-peacemakers#Post14822748

Those original posting were too old to edit, so the only way the pictures could be removed, was for cry baby cyber stalking Rockinbearwee to have sent Rick Bin an email demanding these two “copyrighted” photos he owned be removed.

This azzclown isn’t man enough to back his yap when cyber stalking someone, and “wasted” Rick Bin’s time to remove two pictures.

What a freaking pathetic fake azz drugstore cowboy.

That was his wife's saddle. This drugstore cowboy doesn't even own a saddle. This is truly his make believe stage set where he plays "cowboy" in his fantasy mind.

Great job bearwee….you go girl.

The below forced bearwee to eat his fake azz macho words, and remove his pics:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
BTW. You don't know what a real man is. Let alone a roping saddle.

Bearwee, my saddle has a metal tag on it that says "HAND MADE by Circle Y", with an oval tag above it, with a red border around it with "ROPING ALL AROUND" stamped into it. Real cowboys here know what that is, that excludes you.

Your saddle is a synthetic girlie-man barrel racing saddle purchased from a farm supply store.

It's clear who the real cowboy is between the two of us.........especially being my saddle has "lots" of wear on it.

Just the facts mam.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16000230/re-elkslayer91#Post16000230

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

A few years ago I set one up for Jackmountain on another site. Put him behind a tor onion and spoofed his IP. His express goal was not to get immediately banned. He lasted 45 minutes.

LMFAO

Brown chicks with dicks?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

One gives his ID away.

Imagine if the Israeli's had snuffed out everyone they thought was Eichmann.

The world would be a better place!!!!
Fixed the spelling mistake for ya.

Bad spelling and puncuation is a pet peeve I have.

LOL!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
😂😆😂😆😂😆

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Bearwee doesn't quote another post stating "just the facts mam".

Originally Posted by NVhntr
You are dumb as a stump.
Ask Rick to take them down? laugh
All he had to do is remove them from imgur.
And when a Cockwomble reposts someone else's pictures to comment on their home decor, that's just pathetic.
Keep digging..

Wrong, I proved rockinbbar is a fakeazz drugstore cowboy, and went and removed his pictures, like a little commie biatch closet democrat would do.

You can attempt to cover his sorry cyber stalking spineless azz all you want to, and you'll never succeed, well in your screwed up mind you will, and the closet democrat trolls.

You girls go right on......

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Notice how Bearwee refuses to quote the posts that have factual evidence that exposes him for what he truly is, a cyber stalker? You posted on the first page in this thread, with an attack directed towards me, proving you are a mentally deranged habitual cyber stalker of me on this site, and when I make posts to prove it with evidence, you lie and gaslight me in the present thread and run to other threads with the continuation of your gaslighting and lies. Truly mentally sick..

Keep posting your pathological lying bearwee, while you continue your lying gaslighting of me. The facts speak for themselves. You've cyber stalked me for over two years, and this site is full of the evidence.

Drug store cowboy’s $100 synthetic barrel racing (LADIES) saddle, and a fake Colt and movin on up into his trailer at 72 Y/O…..winning:

And the barrel racing saddle hasn't got the first stain on it, from a drip of sweat or rubbing from leggings. Speaking of leggings, they sure is some pretty "new" "no-stains" leggings you gotcha there.......drug store cowboy.

Oh, that's right, you don't wear leggings when you're barrel racing do you, Bearwee?

He talks trash, and then when confronted with facts that "prove" he's a drugstore fakeazz cowboy, he removes his pictures.

Look above, and you’ll see two blank spaces now. Those were pictures of his mobile home, and a picture of a cheap azz ladies barrel racing saddle, with his hat covering the horn to hide it’s a barrel racing saddle, and a fake colt piston in a holster.

Here are the two threads I grabbed them from, and you’ll notice they are gone now:

Saddle picture with a fake Colt in a holster on the ladies barrel racing saddle, removed now. Scroll through the rest of the thread, and you’ll see when it is quoted, it’s gone.

Those original posting were too old to edit, so the only way the pictures could be removed, was for cry baby cyber stalking Rockinbearwee to have sent Rick Bin an email demanding these two “copyrighted” photos he owned be removed.

This azzclown isn’t man enough to back his yap when cyber stalking someone, and “wasted” Rick Bin’s time to remove two pictures.

That was his wife's saddle. This drugstore cowboy doesn't even own a saddle. This is truly his make believe stage set where he plays "cowboy" in his fantasy mind.

Bearwee, my saddle has a metal tag on it that says "HAND MADE by Circle Y", with an oval tag above it, with a red border around it with "ROPING ALL AROUND" stamped into it. Real cowboys here know what that is, that excludes you.

Your saddle is a synthetic girlie-man barrel racing saddle purchased from a farm supply store.

It's clear who the real cowboy is between the two of us.........especially being my saddle has "lots" of wear on it.

Just the facts mam.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16000230/re-elkslayer91#Post16000230

I think you turned a corner with this informative response . Bearwee is shaking in his two tone teal and pink cowboy boots

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LMFAO

Brown chicks with dicks?

I made Fireball2 his username.

True story.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

LMFAO

Brown chicks with dicks?

I made Fireball2 his username.

True story.

ConSWELLa?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Just the facts mam.

JFC.....
Aint even a single post ww2 sako customized 98k in any of their hands.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Renegade is a big code solver. Africa pays him in Lucky Charms and Count Dracula cereal to decode messages.

This almost sounds like Beav.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Got a redbone coonhound and a greyhound weimaraner mix I gotta introduce to each other in 5 to 10 mikes.
Khan and mini khan left FT Carson early saturday morning.

AMF,s.......

Page 37 of 67 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
573 members (222ND, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.