Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Gets tax free status being a church, then takes 4.4million in tax payer funded PPP “loan”.
Hope he gets ball cancer and dies one painful death.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Gets tax free status being a church, then takes 4.4million in tax payer funded PPP “loan”.

Preach it brother Jack! yes

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick
Did she get a boob job cause this pic I found they dont look too big

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She has enough for girl weighing under 10 stone, and 60 years old. She has enough money also, reportedly $110 million. Probably a lot more actually.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I am absolutely not a fan, but that is decidedly unchristian. Please say you are joking.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by antlers
Do you ever watch Joel...?
He seems to be more of a life coach to me. But even so, I just can’t get interested in anything he has to say. Over 50,000 attendees a week, and many more online and on TV clearly do...I’m just not one of em’.

This. He does not preach from scripture. Not a bible based sermon. He is pretty much a prosperity preacher but well hidden.

Not a fan but if he brings folks closer to God that's fine.

I equate him to Reverend Ike.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Those tickets to heaven aren't cheap

Truth

Luke 24:7
"Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again."

There's an extra ticket to heaven that's already been paid for. It's yours with no strings attached if you want it. It'll just go to waste if you don't take it.
Cost more than a Superbowl ticket expense paid vacation. It's in my sig below.

Olsteen's ticket costs whatever you can pay, but is only a one way, south where there's a real hot climate.
😉

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

I am absolutely not a fan, but that is decidedly unchristian. Please say you are joking.

I’m not joking. I hope he gets ball cancer and dies one painful death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t see a problem with him, or anybody else having a lotta money. Good for them, and more money to em’. The problem, according to Jesus, isn’t them having the money; the problem is the money having them. A dude on here recently said Christians were supposed to sell everything they had and give the money to the poor. He said it more than once. Jesus ‘did’ say that to the rich young ruler, ‘because’ money was his god, he loved his money more than he loved God. That’s why he was so sad when Jesus told him that. It was clear what was truly important to the rich young ruler. It was money, first and foremost, even over God.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not an Osteen fan either, and not a fan of any of the prosperity gospel preacher types. FWIW, Osteen doesn't take a salary from his megachurch, he makes it on his books, podcasts, etc.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am sure Osteen is inviting the needy into his mansion and housing and feeding them....... yeah right.... pos

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nice digs!

"Send in them free-will offerins, folks. Reserve your home in Heaven!" wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not an Osteen fan either, and not a fan of any of the prosperity gospel preacher types. FWIW, Osteen doesn't take a salary from his megachurch, he makes it on his books, podcasts, etc.

The business model for many of these wretched detestables.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
I worked with his brother in law Kevin Combs. He is a plumber also. He married into the good life, got it made now, cush job at the church.

No Sheitt??

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I remember they got a lot of heat when the hurricane hit houston and they were hesitant to open the doors of the church for folks who lost their house. I've watched his sermons a few times years ago, not for me. If he really makes all his money from his books and podcasts then good for him. But I tend to question if the megachurch type pastors are being very genuine or if it's just an act.

Last edited by Sharpshooter97; 04/18/21.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Something about it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Where does it say that? Who said it? I wonder if Osteen knows about that verse.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Something about it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Where does it say that? Who said it? I wonder if Osteen knows about that verse.

Perhaps Osteen would say that such things are impossible with man, but with God all things are possible?

The thing about those who fail to preach sin is they also inevitably fail to preach grace. The Gospel of our Lord Jesus is one of grace and pardon from a sin so serious that God had to die to redeem us.

That isn’t a Gospel that yields the sorts of book sales and net worth that Osteen is wed to and illustrates much about what our Lord was teaching in the quote mentioned above.

Of course if there is no hope for Osteen there can be done for me or anyone else because we’re all equally lost when God is made the comparison and not men. Praise God that grace is greater than anything Osteen has ever seen fit to preach.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Hundred percent.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The biggest problem I have with Osteen and the others is this "if you have enough faith, abundance and blessing is heading your way. It takes grace right out of the equation. The fact is, bad things happen to Christians and non-Christians alike.....or better yet "it rains on the just and the unjust". You never hear these guys preach that (the Truth).

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by slumlord
Have you noticed he preaches with his eyes closed, every now and then he peeks just to see if anyone is still sitting there listening to his bull shît.
They hold services in the building that used to be the home of the Houston Rockets. They spent about a hundred million dollars renovating the building into their church home. He’s pretty popular down there. They have about 6 services a week and average over 50,000 worshippers/attendees a week. I’ve tried to watch the guy, but he just doesn’t do it for me. Same with trying to read one of his books. It just ain’t there, for me. But he clearly does something good for many, many thousands of people on a regular basis. I’ve seen his house in the River Oaks section of Houston. It’s pretty flippin’ nice.

Cant believe Americans are so dumb to follow this charlatan and scam artist. This fake and his wife are Laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited by ribka; 04/18/21.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Texans.

Sheesh.

Hold into the fraud...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
755 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 75 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,716
Posts18,400,390
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.