Print Thread
Hop To
H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Sorry if I ruined your evening or day --- totally unreal that the Liberal propaganda machine can get away with this. Lorne is 100% correct with the statement that they are no longer needed.

Hugh
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I only listen to CBC when I want to know what my enemy is plotting.
Pure slop.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HughW
Sorry if I ruined your evening or day --- totally unreal that the Liberal propaganda machine can get away with this. Lorne is 100% correct with the statement that they are no longer needed.

good stuff like our NPR and PBS and the BBC . totally corrupt

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Corrupt

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democracy is a big fail. The CBC is one of the reasons for this.

IC B2

G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
The CBC is Leftist media feeding subtle propaganda to leftists and the uniformed

Last edited by GRF; 04/19/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Communist Broadcasting Corporation.

G
GRF Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Saskfox; I hate to correct you, or perhaps I am mistaken....I always thought was the Communist Broad carping Castration

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the weekend was a good one for you all and that you're all doing fine out there on the other side of the big hills.

Please don't ever apologize for showing any of us the truth. While it may not be something that makes us pleased in any way, it it I believe, a vital foundation for any decision making.

Even the local radio station is so incredibly and openly left biased that it's tough to listen to some local stories as one scarcely recognizes them as presented by the CBC.

Indeed, top heavy bureaucracy is one of the indicators of a dying corporation in my experience. They need to either exist on their own without taxpayer funding... or not.

Thanks and have a great week.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GRF
The CBC is Leftist media feeding BLATANT propaganda to leftists and the uniformed

Fixed it for you.

I work With a guy, in his mind the CBC is prophecy from God. There are many like him. When we corner him in a friendly teasing argument he turns red, puts his head phones on, stomps off listening exclusively to CBC, it seems to calm him and reaffirm his delusion. We have lots of fun with him. I once told him we need a Social Capitalist party, he replied the CBC would never allow that.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bushrat
Originally Posted by GRF
The CBC is Leftist media feeding BLATANT propaganda to leftists and the uniformed

Fixed it for you.

I work With a guy, in his mind the CBC is prophecy from God. There are many like him. When we corner him in a friendly teasing argument he turns red, puts his head phones on, stomps off listening exclusively to CBC, it seems to calm him and reaffirm his delusion. We have lots of fun with him. I once told him we need a Social Capitalist party, he replied the CBC would never allow that.

lol

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How they operate over at the CBC is shameful, when covering a topic such as guns, they bring the argument from both sides well, then when its time for the call in portion.....its all against guns or whatever the narrative is.

The phoney narrative is one thing but the CBC is all the radio many Canadians can get living in remote Communities.

If we are ever going to try and crawl out from under this rock and mount any defense at all the CBC needs to be defunded entirely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

If we are ever going to try and crawl out from under this rock and mount any defense at all the CBC needs to be defunded entirely.

Indeed. Privatize all media.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Since I enjoy classical music, I listen to the CBC in my car when I'm on a road trip.
Why not? I'm paying for it.
I also listen to discussions that are not of a political nature.
I turn off anything that is clearly leftist crap.
I'm a big boy, and I can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Having said that, I agree that the CBC is as it stands, very much a cash cow for the bloated management that work there. It could probably operate just as well on half the money, if they slashed the waste and the not needed management.
But expecting integrity, honesty and efficiency from any government entity is like expecting honor among thieves.

Last edited by saddlegun; 04/23/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlegun
Since I enjoy classical music, I listen to the CBC in my car when I'm on a road trip.

Having said that, I agree that the CBC is as it stands, very much a cash cow for the bloated management that work there. It could probably operate just as well on half the money, if they slashed the waste and the not needed management.
But expecting integrity, honesty and efficiency from any government entity is like expecting honor among thieves.
Identifying the facts, is beyond most People, they just go with what they hear repeatedly, some call that Propaganda.

There is no way media should be funded by any Government, well except maybe in China.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
There is no way media should be funded by any Government, well except maybe in China.

Aside from the huge cost to the taxpayers, this is the biggest issue by far.

The liberals use this medium to put in play their social engineering re-set.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by saddlegun

Identifying the facts, is beyond most People, they just go with what they hear repeatedly, some call that Propaganda.

Agreed. The CBC has been nothing but communist propaganda for decades now. We see the same thing with big tech, except on a larger scale. When opposing viewpoints are censored to the degree they are now, it reminds one of all the marxist communist regimes throughout history. Control of the media is just the first step.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
Agreed. The CBC has been nothing but communist propaganda for decades now. We see the same thing with big tech, except on a larger scale. When opposing viewpoints are censored to the degree they are now, it reminds one of all the marxist communist regimes throughout history. Control of the media is just the first step.

Goebbels would approve of this tactic.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1234, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.