Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
This stupid bitch has no business talking schit about our country or bringing up a mass shooting in Indiana in her initial greeting with the leader of Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOcKhzOKZI

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't stand to hear this bïtçh speak or watch her smug àss going anything.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
This stupid bitch has no business talking schit about our country or bringing up a mass shooting in Indiana in her initial greeting with the leader of Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOcKhzOKZI

Shes a dumbass like her followers, and a whore like many wish they were.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
While Dementia Joe was hiding in the basement,Kamala Harris trashed America for a full minute as Japanese Prime Minister stands next to her waiting to be welcomed at White House.

What an embarrassment for this great nation to have this scum sucking whore defiling the White House.

In a highly disrespectful and embarrassing move, Kamala Harris welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House on Friday.

Joe Biden was nowhere to be found as Kamala Harris welcomed Yoshihide Suga, the first foreign leader to visit the Biden White House.

But it was way worse than we thought.

Kamala Harris spent more than a full minute trashing the US as a violent place as Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga stood next to her waiting to be introduced.

“Good morning! I briefly want to discuss the tragedy that occurred in Indianapolis last night. Yet again we have families in our country that are grieving the loss of their family members because of gun violence,” Kamala Harris said as the Japanese Prime Minister stood next to her.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cestors-owned-200-slaves-trashed-the-usa

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bottom line is they hate America so much, the tell everyone they meet, so that hopefully, everyone in the world will join them in their insane mental cesspool.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After she talked about the mass shooting tragedy, I wonder if she cackled awkwardly in her typical psycho way when it's totally inappropriate.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Anyone who votes for a fool or traitor is less than that fool and traitor. The action of willingly placing yourself under a fool's control is proof you are not as smart as that fool.

Last edited by szihn; 04/18/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is too bad they cannot even do a decent meeting with an ally. Pitiful.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Apology Tour 2.0

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,214
Posts18,466,272
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.