Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
The question still has not been answered.

It must be an embarrassing low number or we would never hear the end of it.

How many elk must one kill with a 350 yard zero to anoint himself an Elkslayer?

Few here have the evidence, who are class people. Don't be upset because I refuse to prove myself to a cyber stalking piece of trash like you.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Few here have the evidence, who are class people. Don't be upset because I refuse to prove myself to a cyber stalking piece of trash like you.

That's what I figured.

It's a very low number.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
W

That's what I figured.

It's a very low number.

The number is zero!!! He’s full of crap and a pathological liar.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Cyber stalker Bearwee talking about people raping my dead sister:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the diseased wetbacks waiting to get at your sister last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

I heard you were blowing the wetbacks while they were taking a dump while waiting to get at your sister.

Cyber Stalker’s HEADQUARTERS / HOME:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14711281

Be sure and remove this picture Bearwee, so you can hide the truth.

Truth is, you sit in a mobile home in the country while you cyber stalk me on the internet, and talk about my sister being RAPED.

You truly are one special kind of deranged mentally challenged psycho.

There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Cockwomble,
Let's see the castle you live in. Post up a pic of your house.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Cyber stalker Bearwee talking about people raping my dead sister:

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the diseased wetbacks waiting to get at your sister last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

I heard you were blowing the wetbacks while they were taking a dump while waiting to get at your sister.

Cyber Stalker’s HEADQUARTERS / HOME:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14711281

Be sure and remove this picture Bearwee, so you can hide the truth.

Truth is, you sit in a mobile home in the country while you cyber stalk me on the internet, and talk about my sister being RAPED.

You truly are one special kind of deranged mentally challenged psycho.

There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

He wasn't talking about anybody raping your sister. He was insinuating your sister is a cheap hooker screwing wetbacks at the rate of two for a dollar.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Notice the Cockwomble is now selectively posting. Typical cowardly liar.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Cockwomble,
Let's see the castle you live in. Post up a pic of your house.
I see pompous dorks on the internet bragging about their million dollar homes on a 1/4 acre lot all the time. Fuggin idiots. I'd rather live in a single wide on a decent sized piece of ground where I can't shake hands with my next door neighbor out the living room window any day ending in "Y".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ok There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

While you won’t get any disagreement that there are a few on the campfire who qualify ... the question becomes; are you projecting?

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Remember this one Bearwee, when you had to have ”US” back your SIX, puzzy?

Or he's a complete psycho...

Being as you are supposedly in Texas, why don't you put your $40,000 down (Yeah, right...) and MEET UP WITH A FEW OF US FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCHES?

YOU AIN'T GOT A HAIR ON YOUR ASS, BOY...

You don't get to "change or move the goal posts". It wasn't your bet or challenge, and you just proved you're a closet democrat, because that is the commie standard M.O., move the goal posts.....keep moving the goal posts.

The terms have been printed. Send your $5,000 to Rick, and I'll draw up the contract you broke-dic.

Your replies here prove once again, you democrats can dish it out, but can't take it when the facts are shoved in your face.

To prove you're a closet democrat, you stated, MEET UP WITH A FEW OF "US". You are no different than the EBT CARDHOLDERS IN THE GHETTO, and your VERY SPOKEN WORDS just proved it out.

Lastly, it's you who doesn't have a HAIR ON YOUR ASS, BOY, because it is YOU who has to have "US" to back your PUZZY AZZ up.

I OWN you.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
But then again I only live in a single wide. 😞.

Ugghhhh!!

I unfriend you

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
But then again I only live in a single wide. 😞.

Ugghhhh!!

I unfriend you

Does this mean we won’t be going to the prom this year???? I mean if they have it???😢😫😫😫😩😩😤😢😢

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Piss off, I’m taking the Lunch Lady

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Piss off, I’m taking the Lunch Lady

You like them joes extra sloppy?

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Elkwomble91 was damn near LOVED here 2 days ago, with his covid vax roseanne-barr side effect rantings......

WTF?

I don't check in frequently enough to have followed along, but what happened? I thought he was getting tight with the crew, whisky on the hilltops and all?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Give a man enough rope.....

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
From that thread, there was this 💎.

You’ll also note in that thread, towards the front, that old DocRocket stepped in to save his azz, and then “attempted” to humiliate me, well, I kicked his royal azz too, then went to posting facts, and crickets from him too.

WINNING!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15934701

Kicked his royal azz, just like all those elk he slayed.

Truly delusional.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Read this post of mine where I was talking to Pharmseller:

8-19-2018
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
An idiot I may be, but I have a CDS dial on my scope.
You need to re-read and comprehend what I posted instead of jumping on the train to bust my balls, and when you comprehend what was posted, you'll realize you just posted the opposite of what I was talking about concerning taking a 100 yard shot with a 350 yd zero rifle.

If he’s that far out, I should have time to check the yardage and click click. I zero at 100, then twist.

You don't have that time to "check and click click'ing" when they are 300-500 yards across a small valley walking through openings on the opposite ridge from you...I guarantee you. I can put you in places where you'd miss the Bull of a lifetime if you had to go through the regiment you just described.

While you are check and click click'ing, a man with a 350 yd zero rifle is putting the crosshairs on the boiler room and pulling the trigger. By the time you get through check and click click'ing, that Bull just might have walked behind trees in a heavy covered area on the side of that ridge, and you can't/won't see him walking off through the trees...never to be seen again during your hunt.

I know of what I'm talking about. I hunt a ranch as I just described. There's a reason you count horns with your scope in certain hunting environments.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13069287

Now, read this posting of smokepole INJECTING himself into the conversation between me and pharmseller, to instigate a fight, by quoting my answers to pharmseller above, and then attacking me:

Originally Posted by smokepole
You need to re-read and comprehend what I posted instead of jumping on the train to bust my balls......

The only train on here is the one pulling the boxcars full of what you don't know.

This thread was about possible LR hunting, not threading the needle in the bush, was it not?...

No, it was not. 400 yards is not "long range" and the OP said he may have to shoot out to 400 which means anywhere from zero to 400 yards. As others have pointed out that usually means closer to zero than 400.

You don't have that time to "check and click click'ing" when they are 300-500 yards across a small valley walking through openings on the opposite ridge from you...I guarantee you.

And I can guarantee you that you don't necessarily need to twist turrets to be on at 400 with a 100 yard zero.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13069446

The above is from 2 years 8 months ago. Now read the below posting of smokepole’s “first” posting in this thread where he directly attacks me.

4-16-21
Originally Posted by smokepole
More likely, a little paper cup with some brightly-colored pills. Truly delusional, this one. Docrocket writes an entire page outlining why "elkslayer" is the biggest douche on the 'fire, and he extracts the ten or so positive words and proudly displays them as "proof" of his intelligence in his sig line. That's a microcosm of his "debating technique," and tells you all you need to know.

This mentally deranged cyber stalking SMOKEPOLE is who originally started the cyber stalking of me here, as you can see by the evidence above. Previously, I had purchased a few items in the classified, and had some good discussions when I was new, and only had a few posting. No problems with anyone. Now go follow the rest of that thread above or scan through it, and you will see a rabid mentally deranged person, SMOKEPOLE, cyber stalking the crap out of me with attacks, while others joined in. Here’s the key, you will also notice "smokepole" NEVER delves deep into the discussion with figures and specifics like I did, why, because he’s a fraud. Notice all of his comments are vague, to not expose his true ignorance. Actually if you read close enough, seasoned elk hunters "will" detect his lying in that thread from his fraud he is putting on here. I have caught this clown numerous times lying, concerning elk hunting, and it has burned his azz to the core for me pointing out he’s a fraud, thus the reason he continues to stalk me here.

And here we are, 2.5+ years later, and this mentally deranged piece of filthy white trash is still cyber stalking me. So, I’ll conclude this lesson with a posting from AcesNeights, who perfectly describes the mental sickness of ole smokepole here on this site:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Smokepole, like the energizer bunny. He goes on and on and on, trolling until he doesn’t stop.

And he has made numerous attacks on me in this thread. Not that I don't mind, you know, the entertainment value from a mentally deranged cyber stalking troll is priceless grin and I don't mind kicking his nads up into his throat, but he never seems to suffer any real pain. Perhaps he doesn't have any balls? grin Pour Polesmoker.

He is just as mentally sick as ole Beareee.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/19/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,547
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.