Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 67 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 66 67
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
well.one thing for sure,some of these special people must not have much to do.like a bunch of 12 year old kids.non stop unimportant dribble.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Why does it seem like Paul B has running weekly appointment at the local spray tan ?

I believe Old Tooter owns the place

He’s mullato.... sheesh, hold into the racial sensitivity!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ISRO
This is just starting to get good.......LOL

What up, ISSY?!

Not much Jack, enjoyin some of these threads.

How you been?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Post some picture(s) of elk you killed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It got in close at around 100 yds.
Held 5.7" below desired POI...
High shoulder low spine breakdown shot.
DRT......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

DRT......
"I think I just f u cked a squirrel to death." Bruce Willis The Last Boy Scout.

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

DRT......

Good shootin' there Cowboy! grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Read this post of mine where I was talking to Pharmseller:

8-19-2018
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
An idiot I may be, but I have a CDS dial on my scope.
You need to re-read and comprehend what I posted instead of jumping on the train to bust my balls, and when you comprehend what was posted, you'll realize you just posted the opposite of what I was talking about concerning taking a 100 yard shot with a 350 yd zero rifle.

If he’s that far out, I should have time to check the yardage and click click. I zero at 100, then twist.

You don't have that time to "check and click click'ing" when they are 300-500 yards across a small valley walking through openings on the opposite ridge from you...I guarantee you. I can put you in places where you'd miss the Bull of a lifetime if you had to go through the regiment you just described.

While you are check and click click'ing, a man with a 350 yd zero rifle is putting the crosshairs on the boiler room and pulling the trigger. By the time you get through check and click click'ing, that Bull just might have walked behind trees in a heavy covered area on the side of that ridge, and you can't/won't see him walking off through the trees...never to be seen again during your hunt.

I know of what I'm talking about. I hunt a ranch as I just described. There's a reason you count horns with your scope in certain hunting environments.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13069287

Now, read this posting of smokepole INJECTING himself into the conversation between me and pharmseller, to instigate a fight, by quoting my answers to pharmseller above, and then attacking me:

Originally Posted by smokepole
You need to re-read and comprehend what I posted instead of jumping on the train to bust my balls......

The only train on here is the one pulling the boxcars full of what you don't know.

This thread was about possible LR hunting, not threading the needle in the bush, was it not?...

No, it was not. 400 yards is not "long range" and the OP said he may have to shoot out to 400 which means anywhere from zero to 400 yards. As others have pointed out that usually means closer to zero than 400.

You don't have that time to "check and click click'ing" when they are 300-500 yards across a small valley walking through openings on the opposite ridge from you...I guarantee you.

And I can guarantee you that you don't necessarily need to twist turrets to be on at 400 with a 100 yard zero.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13069446

The above is from 2 years 8 months ago. Now read the below posting of smokepole’s “first” posting in this thread where he directly attacks me.

4-16-21
Originally Posted by smokepole
More likely, a little paper cup with some brightly-colored pills. Truly delusional, this one. Docrocket writes an entire page outlining why "elkslayer" is the biggest douche on the 'fire, and he extracts the ten or so positive words and proudly displays them as "proof" of his intelligence in his sig line. That's a microcosm of his "debating technique," and tells you all you need to know.

This mentally deranged cyber stalking SMOKEPOLE is who originally started the cyber stalking of me here, as you can see by the evidence above. Previously, I had purchased a few items in the classified, and had some good discussions when I was new, and only had a few posting. No problems with anyone. Now go follow the rest of that thread above or scan through it, and you will see a rabid mentally deranged person, SMOKEPOLE, cyber stalking the crap out of me with attacks, while others joined in. Here’s the key, you will also notice "smokepole" NEVER delves deep into the discussion with figures and specifics like I did, why, because he’s a fraud. Notice all of his comments are vague, to not expose his true ignorance. Actually if you read close enough, seasoned elk hunters "will" detect his lying in that thread from his fraud he is putting on here. I have caught this clown numerous times lying, concerning elk hunting, and it has burned his azz to the core for me pointing out he’s a fraud, thus the reason he continues to stalk me here.

And here we are, 2.5+ years later, and this mentally deranged piece of filthy white trash is still cyber stalking me. So, I’ll conclude this lesson with a posting from AcesNeights, who perfectly describes the mental sickness of ole smokepole here on this site:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Smokepole, like the energizer bunny. He goes on and on and on, trolling until he doesn’t stop.

And he has made numerous attacks on me in this thread. Not that I don't mind, you know, the entertainment value from a mentally deranged cyber stalking troll is priceless grin and I don't mind kicking his nads up into his throat, but he never seems to suffer any real pain. Perhaps he doesn't have any balls? grin Pour Polesmoker.

He is just as mentally sick as ole Beareee.

LOL, "everyone is mean to me because of SMOKEPOLE."

"I'm a victim dammit!!"

You can't make this schidt up.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Smokepole you are officially living rent free in Cockwomble91s brain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DRT......

Dale Earnhardt action figure? Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Smokepole you are officially living rent free in Cockwomble91s brain.

Not a place I'd choose to dwell, even rent-free.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You've got to admit, he's definitely a little paper cup half full kind of guy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
350-yard zero........SMFH.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hookie schit Barry you sent the retard over the edge head first!

One thing to consider, if Elkfeces goes away in a straight jacket who's gonna entertain us?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am a little jealous of that "oracle" status..... it means something right?

I will attain it soon and will let you know.

Rene got ahead of me because when I signed on to this august body of somewhat like minded folks I was still a working man. Sometimes on a river for days at a time with a $40 Walmart pay as you go phone that wasn't even a "flip" version. I wasn't on the smart phone like him, updating y'all every time I had pizza and cinnamon rolls.

But, barring an unforeseen and early demise, rest assure I will assume Oracle status soon.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by _B78_
I swear yall oughta get married. Yall fight worse than a sack full of cats. Fyi who da fuq cares. You dont gotta prove anything. If yer fulla chit so be it and no one is impressed. If your tellin the truth grats and still literally no thinks more or less of you. People need to put their epeens away..... seriously.

Thanks. Your opinion has higher value here than any Oracle. LMAO AT RORY

Or a soy boy named " BobBrown" hiding behind a sockpuppet used by how many members on here.

Post a pic " Bob" of anything you have killed during any hunting season in the last 2 yrs..

The routine is lame.

Attack me with your real usernames you f u c king puzzies...

Grab some sack and man the f u c k up bytches.....

I got plenty of rds in my mag.
Just waiting for a clear sight picture.......
You all fughing scared????

" BobBrowns" Mom and Dad at the moment of his conception.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you a funny fugger for sure!

I'm cracking up here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Just to lighten things up.....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wait, you can kill chitt and post pictures of it?!?!?!??

Bobby and Elky never have.

I wonder why?????

and best of all, he uses them white trash rifles of his

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Rene got ahead of me because when I signed on to this august body of somewhat like minded folks I was still a working man. Sometimes on a river for days at a time with a $40 Walmart pay as you go phone that wasn't even a "flip" version. I wasn't on the smart phone like him, updating y'all every time I had pizza and cinnamon rolls.

But, barring an unforeseen and early demise, rest assure I will assume Oracle status soon.

Rene moonlights as part of the health expert brain trust for the forum when he's not in line at Walmart screaming at the Asst. Manager. It's probably a much larger group "by invitation only" kind of thing............. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Smarter than Geno? that's a high bar....

I have no doubt.

A real Genieyus.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Rene moonlights as a health expert for the forum when he's not in line at Walmart screaming at the Asst. Manager. It's probably a much larger "by invitation only" kind of thing............. laugh

Hey, because of my TN friend, I've even learned to read and interpret "Mil-Spec" texting.

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Rene moonlights as a health expert for the forum when he's not in line at Walmart screaming at the Asst. Manager. It's probably a much larger "by invitation only" kind of thing............. laugh

Hey, because of my TN friend, I've even learned to read and interpret "Mil-Spec" texting.

That's a definite plus.......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 44 of 67 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,631
Posts18,455,194
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.