Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win

BP-B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Doesnt work that way unless something happens to both of them at the same time. Otherwise, Biden is gone, Harris moves up and appoints her own VP... And the cycle continues.

But dont let me ruin your wet dream.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win

Nope.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Win Win

Nope.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.

Nope. Before then.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

Do you think you know for sure who their puppet master is?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

One man cannot possibly save our country.

That needs to be a movement involving others who are willing to step up to the plate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The groids and libs will have a couple million more voters turn 18 over the next 3 years. They’re outbreeding conservatives and may not even need to cheat in 2024.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There's no single puppet master.

It's more like a board of directors of Marxists.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Win Win

First, they stole the 2020 election from him, and they will continue to steal elections from this day forward.
The election process is forever corrupt,
Republicans winning the House has Zero chance of happening
Odds of him winning in FL even with overwhelming support is also slim

Second, even if the Republicans somehow managed to take back the House, there is no way The Uniparty would allow Trump to be Speaker. The Republican Establishment fought this Outsider from NY, tooth and nail for four years, they are most certainly aren’t going to allow him to win a House seat, let alone elect him Speaker.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LJBass
Doesnt work that way unless something happens to both of them at the same time. Otherwise, Biden is gone, Harris moves up and appoints her own VP... And the cycle continues.

The VP appointment requires confirmation by both houses of Congress

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There's no single puppet master.

It's more like a board of directors of Marxists.

Not for them, I think..

"Something big is coming and no one knows".

I think Trump has an army.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

The VP appointment requires confirmation by both houses of Congress

Which is just a formality

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boner, you’re not funny. GFY

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by funnybone
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.

Boner, did you just get here from CA? Or were you born and raised in Austin?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by funnybone

I disagree with everything you said...I much rather support Trump than the low life Democrats who are on a mission to destroy America.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not even president anymore and still living in your head 24 -7.
Priceless.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

Not so sure about that, I think you may be having the wet dream. I did find this but I’m pretty sure no one on here knows for sure.

"Yes both the President and the Vice President can be Impeached at the same time IF BOTH have committed treason or high crimes. To Impeach, we must remember, is to formally bring charges agaist the President or Vice President infront of the US Senate. It is NOT the removal from office. It can result in the removal from office if found guilty, but does not have to. Their have been only two Presidents Impeached in the History of the USA: Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton. Neither President was forced to resign the Office of President. Both were Formally charged (Impeached) infront of the US Senate. The only Vice President to ever be Impeached was under President Nixon. Spiro Agnew was his first Vice President and the only Vice President to ever step down from office. Interestingly enough, President Nixon was never Formally Impeached. President Nixon resigned the Office of President of the United States of America BEFORE Formal Impeachment charges could be brought before the US Sentate. I hope this answers sufficiently".

Last edited by tpcollins; 04/19/21.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
362 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 44 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,599
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.