-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone want to bet he was on psych drugs too? That seems to be a common item on all these shooters that there's info available. The drug companies started hushing it up after Sandy Hook.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Facebook has decided that he is a member of a right wing nationalist group. Thank God Facebook has it figured out.

New York Post
Facebook
Twitter

FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: report
By Gabrielle FonrougeApril 18, 2021 | 3:54pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with “My Little Pony.”

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

“I hope that I can be with Ap­ple­jack in the af­ter­life, my life has no mean­ing with­out her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

“Brony on­line cul­ture has dis­played el­e­ments of far-right and white na­tion­al­ist ex­trem­ism,” the memo stated.
AP
The name Brony is a mashup between “bro” and “pony” — and the group has a history of extremist tendencies, the outlet said, citing an internal Facebook memo they reviewed that detailed the post.

“Brony on­line cul­ture has dis­played el­e­ments of far-right and white na­tion­al­ist ex­trem­ism,” the memo stated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People think Milo Yiannopoulos is "far-right" too.... ugh.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Facebook has decided that he is a member of a right wing nationalist group. Thank God Facebook has it figured out.

New York Post
Facebook
Twitter

FedEx shooter Brandon Hole was obsessed with ‘My Little Pony’: report
By Gabrielle FonrougeApril 18, 2021 | 3:54pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with “My Little Pony.”

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

“I hope that I can be with Ap­ple­jack in the af­ter­life, my life has no mean­ing with­out her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

AP
The name Brony is a mashup between “bro” and “pony” — and the group has a history of extremist tendencies, the outlet said, citing an internal Facebook memo they reviewed that detailed the post.

Ha Ha ha only fckbook would call Bronies elements of far right and white nationalist extremism.

https://haenfler.sites.grinnell.edu/subcultures-and-scenes/bronies/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Them there ain't far right or white nationalist extremists.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Related Subcultures

Ideas championed by the Alt-Right are clearly embedded within a few of the subcultures that are highlighted on this website. Notably, White, working-class men comprise a significant portion of both the Alt-Right and subcultures such as skinheads and heavy metal. This shared demographic leads to some demographically-derived values upheld by many members of these scenes. In particular, within the heavy metal subculture, masculinity, blue-collar sentiments, and whiteness are important values to many members (Weinstein 1992). Another subculture that shares significant ties to Alt-Right ideologies are racist skinheads. Much like the most extreme members of the Alt-Right, racist skinheads promote hateful messages about Jews, non-Whites, and the LGBTQ+ community (“Racist Skinheads“). However, although these subcultures may share a similar baseline demographic with the Alt-Right, it is important to note that right-wing ideologies do not define participation or membership within these subcultures. Of course, in any group or subculture there will be certain members who have more radical ideologies than others. Importantly, just because these groups may have members who are demographically similar to members of the Alt-Right does not mean that these groups inherently promote the values and beliefs espoused by the Alt-Right.

Pretty good explanation.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Anyone want to bet he was on psych drugs too? That seems to be a common item on all these shooters that there's info available. The drug companies started hushing it up after Sandy Hook.

Whatever he was on was probably like sugar water compared to the cocktail they gave slow Joe before the debates.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is how freaks hook up. Odds are he was way out of the loop. Sucking down ridlin and Red Bull.

Wasn’t his fault.........(?)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
People think Milo Yiannopoulos is "far-right" too.... ugh.

The Dems think Joe Manchin is far right.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Last edited by montanabadger; 04/18/21.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The help he needed was a 22 behind the ear.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems the FBI didn't think he was a threat after they interviewed him but the Indy PD took his shotgun and put a temporary psych hold on him. Somebody dropped the ball on this one. His mother tried to do the right thing. He should've been evaluated and barred from buying a gun. You can tell by looking at him "that boy ain't right".

The fahqin' FBI after seeing his instability probably saw an opportunity to boost a gun ban agenda and assigned a handler to work him until he acted on his impulses or whatever the fahq was going on in his head. I wouldn't be surprised if the bastards made sure he had plenty of ammo.

Remember, this is one of the agencies that was actively involved in a coup against a sitting president they didn't like. So if they can do that in broad daylight, why wouldn't they work an unknown local nutcase to convince him to go on a shooting spree and kill a handful of people to get what they want?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

410 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,390
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.