Hop To
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
save American troops lives, right?

Ah, No...to help China gain access to treasure.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...eeping-force-afghanistan-after-us-troops
The chicoms are "concerned terrorist groups will prosper if there is a lack of stability in the region", experts say.

Sure........ the fact that Afghanistan is one of the most resource rich countries in the region, if not the world, has nothing to do with chicom interest...it's just security!?
https://www.livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

.......and don't forget, sleepy Joe owes them nothing for enriching his family, it was juuuuust biidness......(and I have ocean front property for sale in Two Dot, Mt. ....real cheap.....)

Same old pile of bull sheit, just a new swarm of flies.

Last edited by SBTCO; 04/19/21.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I predict that within 3 months of a total pull out, Afghanistan will partner with china to hunt down the taliban. That means china will have direct access to their rare earth minerals and gas fields in the northern part of the country.

America paid for the survey that found the deposits and locations right after we went in to "help" rid the country of the Taliban. Someone in Washington has known this for years and did nothing to utilize those deposits. Now, you can bet China will get 1st opportunity at them. I have personally seen one Chinese copper mine camp in southern Ghazni province. A province that has a huge amount of Taliban activity.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/19/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
I predict that within 3 months of a total pull out, Afghanistan will partner with china to hunt down the taliban. That means china will have direct access to their rare earth minerals and gas fields in the northern part of the country.

America paid for the survey that found the deposits and locations right after we went in to "help" rid the country of the Taliban. Someone in Washington has known this for years and did nothing to utilize those deposits. Now, you can bet China will get 1st opportunity at them. I have personally seen one Chinese copper mine camp in southern Ghazni province. A province that has a huge amount of Taliban activity.

kwg

I think you nailed it. They are leaps and bounds ahead of us, especially now that we have a thief and a whore in the white house.

NRA Endowment Member
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps the Taliban will win...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I suspect the chicoms wouldn't be too interested in winning hearts and minds..

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I hope the Chinese go all in on Afghanistan ! It hope they roll a million troops into the chithole and exterminate the Islamist vermin. Then all the jihadis can go attack the Chinese all over the world. There’s nothing we need in Afghanistan and we don’t have the stomach for what it takes to rule Afghanistan but the Chinese have zero regard for non Chinese life and very little regard for their own people’s lives.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,607 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.