Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by efw
So what? Agents of the State can do what they want for reasons they want and there won’t be any justice in this life.

Well, if you smash out windows, crawl through barricades, beat police, and scream for the heads of the vice president as well as members of congress, yes.

Please, do tell us the names of the 'beat police' by the mostly peaceful protestors.
Does taking selfies with 'mostly peaceful protestors' constitute being beat upon?

BTW: shouldn't you be readying your 'lets go riot' gear ready for tonight's riots anyhow?

No one was beaten by peaceful protestors. They didn't enter the Capitol. I am talking about the violent protestors that beat a police office with a flag pole and broke into the capitol.

Are there different definitions for 'peaceful protestors' depending on location?

FJB & FJT
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

This gonna send him to a panic attack. Flashbacks from the playground.

LOL

Panic attack. Not when I have you to come home to.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Like watching a bad movie with worse actors!!

Have you seen zombeavers?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw
So what? Agents of the State can do what they want for reasons they want and there won’t be any justice in this life.

Well, if you smash out windows, crawl through barricades, beat police, and scream for the heads of the vice president as well as members of congress, yes.

Really?

Interesting because if Trump had called in Feds to do this to ANTIFA/BLM I’d have condemned it as would pretty much all the conservatives I know.

Good to know that our worst thoughts about you and your ilk as “ends justify means” believers in nothing but power are true.

No you wouldn't you next post after this one proves it.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by efw

Please, do tell us the names of the 'beat police' by the mostly peaceful protestors.
Does taking selfies with 'mostly peaceful protestors' constitute being beat upon?

BTW: shouldn't you be readying your 'lets go riot' gear ready for tonight's riots anyhow?

No one was beaten by peaceful protestors. They didn't enter the Capitol. I am talking about the violent protestors that beat a police office with a flag pole and broke into the capitol.

Are there different definitions for 'peaceful protestors' depending on location?

The peaceful protestors were building a gallows to hang Mike Pence from. They didn't enter the Capitol.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

LOL

Yeah my chode does seem to calm you down.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw

The peaceful protestors were building a gallows to hang Mike Pence from. They didn't enter the Capitol.

You didn't really answer, did you?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by efw

What disingenuous piece of 💩 you are. Go suck a Glock

If that had been BLM and the president was behind the barricade and a toddler climbed through and was shot, you would be calling the guy a hero.

Wrong you dumbfugk. She was murdered and your ok with it. Like I said go suck start a Glock. Sucking is right down your alley.

Had they let her come through then another would have come through and then another and another and another and before you know it the barricade is taken out completely and the crowd goes running down the hall and they end up face to face with Mike Pence and other members on congress whom they were demanding the heads of. The police would have no choice but to open fire on the crowd.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by efw

You didn't really answer, did you?

Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

LOL

Yeah my chode does seem to calm you down.

LOL

Doesn't it though

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Esox357
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

Get started without me. I will catch up later.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

You could stop for 30 years and still win that contest.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

You could stop for 30 years and still win that contest.

LOL

You and me both

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment."

Is this like all of the 'peaceful protests' of 2020?
Those where buildings were burned, stores looted, police precincts and vehicles destroyed etc?

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment."

Those where buildings were burned, stores looted, police precincts and vehicles destroyed etc?

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

Sounds violent to me. I have never said otherwise.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

So, in your words those that participated deserved to be 'Darwin Award' winners?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered regarding that shooting.

Best comment in this thread, but sadly, it is likely to just get stonewalled & eventually just swept under the rug.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Let me get this straight. A policewoman from Minnesota in a moment of confusion accidently pulled the unintended weapon and unintentionally kills a mulatto that is seriously resisting a lawful arrest and gets charged with murder or manslaughter. And a Negro officer intentionally with aforethought kills a white woman who could have been easily manhandled and subdued and the response is "oh well"? Being white has evidently become a sub-species upon which there is open season maybe?

Another great comment that will go unaddressed & stonewalled.

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

So, in your words those that participated deserved to be 'Darwin Award' winners?

If they died because they did something that would obviously end up in them being killed then, yes. Breaking into the Capitol, screaming that Mike Pence should be hung, and then attempting to enter Chambers where he was located was definitely a Darwin award winner. What confuses me is the number of people on here who think thats their right.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (11point, 2500HD, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,644
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.