Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.
For that there will have to be a fair election and those are on hold for eternity.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by LJBass
Doesnt work that way unless something happens to both of them at the same time. Otherwise, Biden is gone, Harris moves up and appoints her own VP... And the cycle continues.

But dont let me ruin your wet dream.

The VP appointment requires confirmation by both houses of Congress

...and impeachment requires a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict and then another vote remove.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by funnybone
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.
You lieberal demoncrap fools are Satan's minons destined for the pit of Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

Do you think you know for sure who their puppet master is?

For sure? No, I'm not that deep into the research. In my opinion, there are several. Some of which will surprise the heck out of lots of folks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
Trump is going to be president again in 2024 to clean out the remaining swamp...if possible.
For that there will have to be a fair election and those are on hold for eternity.

Yup, and the Republicans are fine with this as long as they can have a minority slice of the pie.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but........

I think it's fairly obvious that there was huge election fraud last year, huge. The Presidential, and other races were stolen from US. Changes need to be made to ensure this doesn't happen again.

So who's running the country and in charge of making sure those changes happen and we get a fair election?

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I think it's fairly obvious that there was huge election fraud last year, huge. The Presidential, and other races were stolen from US. Changes need to be made to ensure this doesn't happen again.

So who's running the country and in charge of making sure those changes happen and we get a fair election?

The Uniparty

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
After They enact the Federal takeover of voting, pack the court and import million of illegals, there will never be a GOP president again.

Nobody is taking to the streets to stop this and nobody will.

A nation of wimps controlled by female fascists.

Everyone knows the solution, but nobody has the balls to do it.

AOC will be President soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

In 2024, I predict an R will win president, but it won't be Trump. The only way I see a D winning is if someone runs against Harris in the primary and wins, or she doesn't run. I honestly believe Harris will president by then and will continue, or even be a bigger disgusting mess than Biden has been so far. The media is STARTING to point out issues, so unless the people don't want to see it, Harris will also be a failure and if she runs will lose to pretty much whoever runs as an R. The exception will be if Trump runs again, I honestly dont' think he can win.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

Do you think you know for sure who their puppet master is?

For sure? No, I'm not that deep into the research. In my opinion, there are several. Some of which will surprise the heck out of lots of folks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to hear whom you believe it is .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NYNY
After They enact the Federal takeover of voting, pack the court and import million of illegals, there will never be a GOP president again.

Nobody is taking to the streets to stop this and nobody will.

A nation of wimps controlled by female fascists.

Everyone knows the solution, but nobody has the balls to do it.

AOC will be President soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're wrong !

Every state is building a Strong Militia - they're training in earnest because not only are we suppose to -we want to !
Sitting around giving opinions on the Web is tapering off at a fast pace - things are changing FAST - for the better . Patriots are WOKE and ready to stand up for what our Forefathers fought for .
JUST KIDDING ------> CHIPSnDIPS ,NFL,BARCA LOUNGER ,, ain't nobody going to do anything except watch it all go down the drain .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Run for a Representative seat in Florida 2022. When the Republications take over the House, he’s elected Speaker.

Then he holds impeachment hearings against Biden and Harris, and then he assumes the Presidency after kicking their asses out of office.

Win Win

Isn't that Steve Bannon's plan ?? I like it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Fugg I wish you were right.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump is a worthless piece of S.H.I.T. He is not even a good business man. Can`t you guys find a decent human being to be your lord and master.

As one person said in the thread that you need people to step up to the plate. May I suggest that the real reason no one has done that is that you are all cowards. I say go for the golden ring and find out what prison life is all about you treasonous bunch of moronic low brow idol worshiping Trump supporters, I mean jockstraps.

You do know that Trump has as much respect for all of his supporters and he has for the crap he flushes down the toilet.

Why don't you tell us all what prison life is all about you fugggin moron? After that tell us all how life has been better for us under the Bidet administration than how it was under President Trump. While you're at it why don't you tell us how it's been better under Bidet than President Trump for you and your friends.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Where did this dumbfk' come from...Pelosi's c U n T?

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You are not funny despite your name.

Agree. I think we know where the problems are but will they fix them before 2022 or 2024 ?? I doubt it. Right now my money is on Ron DeSantis. You can bet the democRATs will do what ever it takes to keep him out of the winner circle. You can also bet the democRATs will be spending a metric $hit ton of money defeating any republican running in the House and Senate. It seems hollywood and Long Island have endless supplies of money and they will be flinging it all over the place.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump will be gone by then. Most of the people you know will be gone too. Collateral damage as the country becomes the United States of china.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If Trump does get back in office, I hope he does a reverse Commie purge and fires all the Leftist scum he can.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
If Trump does get back in office, I hope he does a reverse Commie purge and fires all the Leftist scum he can.

That's what we all expected in 2016.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020

Agree. I think we know where the problems are but will they fix them before 2022 or 2024 ?? I doubt it. Right now my money is on Ron DeSantis. You can bet the democRATs will do what ever it takes to keep him out of the winner circle. You can also bet the democRATs will be spending a metric $hit ton of money defeating any republican running in the House and Senate. It seems hollywood and Long Island have endless supplies of money and they will be flinging it all over the place.
kwg

Short answer? No.

There will be more issues introduced before the next POTUS election.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by reivertom

That's what we all expected in 2016.

More like “promised”.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.