Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...se-health-deterioration-premature-death/

Combine this with the Denmark study, released November 2020 which concluded "no significant difference of wearing or not wearing a mask to protect from, or prevent covid19 transmission to others by wearing or not wearing a mask

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If you can smell a fart thru a mask.
A virus can sure as fugg can make it thru it too.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you. There was a video our ONE YEAR AGO, we played it on the forum. A doctor had a vape, and he tested it with four different masks. In all cases half of the inhaltions or exhalations passed right around the mask.

Masks don't work and I knew it a year ago.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mask are for Dipschitt Libertard DemoRat’s.

That’s why ole Hiden Biden wears two masks.

He’s a double Dipschitt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Combine this with the Denmark study, released November 2020 which concluded "no significant difference of wearing or not wearing a mask to protect from, or prevent covid19 transmission to others by wearing or not wearing a mask

Originally Posted by buttstock

I always thought it was a no brainer that masks were useless

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jwp475

I always thought it was a no brainer that masks were useless

Depends upon the mask.

I think those who view avoidance of COVID as top priority should wear a ziplock mask over their head which is certain to keep out 100% of foreign contamination and end this pandemic quickly so those of us who want to LIVE can move on.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
If you can smell a fart thru a mask.
A virus can sure as fugg can make it thru it too.

You're not supposed to wear the mask on your ass bud......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Where did the virus start, right China, and they been wearing masks long before the virus was unleased. That alone shows they never worked.
Have a great day.
Jim

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’s a double Dipschitt.

With sprinkles on top.
And his nose in...
Well that is not family friendly

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Funny, CDC said the same thing back in 2010..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’s a double Dipschitt.

With sprinkles on top.
And his nose in...
Well that is not family friendly

Joey will take his off in a heartbeat to sniff a prepubescent girls hair.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Masks are theater for the slow. I just get tired of arguing with the gullible.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I have been wearing a mask on and off for 40 yrs. A respirator will stop almost everything including asbestos. Those would likely stop a virus. A MMM 95 mask likely stops about 90 % of the black dust, spider webs as mouse urine and dander . Those blue masks these people wear, wont stop a 1 millionth of an inch virus cell. It barely stops dust that you can see in the air.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Anyone who believed it from day one has an IQ of about 5.....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's also been scientifically proved that it's nearly impossible to contract COVID19 from surfaces.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
People need to wake up and throw the mask in the trash.It' most likely will not go away till the majority of people say No.Everytime i go out shopping all i see are people wearing mask,they far out number people not wearing.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Funny, CDC said the same thing back in 2010..........

Somewhere early on in the Covid last year, there was a report (from the Surgeon General before he got on board?) that stated the CDC had conducted something like 10 statistically significant double blind trials with masks since the 1960's. Exactly zero of the 10 showed any statistical reduction in the transmission of cold and flu like viruses (eg: Covid). That report / comment was quickly covered over in the rush to gain control of the narrative.

They used the charade to crash the strongest economy ever, and to get Trump out of office. They can allow some modicum of truth to start trickling out again now that Uncle Joe is in control...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here's the study info. from NIH;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

"Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize proper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,887
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.