Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Pelosi Doesn't Take Action Against Maxine Waters, McCarthy Promises He Will

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...st-maxine-waters-if-pelosi-wont-n2588134

What’s he gunna do, make another speech, file articles of impeachment that get tossed in the trash, have her arrested, what?

Nothing that’s what.

Just another Big Talking, grandstanding member of the Uniparty.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/19/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Not sure what he can do, but at least he is speaking out against her garbage.....someone needs to start!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Not sure what he can do, but at least he is speaking out against her garbage.....someone needs to start!

He said if Pelosi’s won’t take action, HE WILL.

The question remains, What Action?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
He's likely to become Speaker of the House next year.

That should give Aunt Esther a pause.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

That’s funny.
Still think we can elect our way out of this, eh.

Well, it’s nice to dream, carry on.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by steve4102

That’s funny.

So, what is your solution?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He could file an ethics complaint against her, but those are only taken seriously when its a Republican being investigated.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Tell us what YOU have done except bitch and diminish those who are trying with little support from anyone and anywhere?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD

Tell us what YOU have done except bitch and diminish those who are trying with little support from anyone and anywhere?

That's all he's good for---bitching and telling us we're already dead. Who needs someone like that? USELESS!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yeah.....him and Turtle McConnell will hold their breath and jump up and down.....that will show her! They have it just like they want it......they can scream and finger point and never really have to do anything.

Last edited by reivertom; 04/19/21.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logger

That’s funny.

The solution to ANY problem begins with first admitting there IS a Problem.

Thinking we can vote our way out of this knowing that we are still saddled with Dominion and Biden’s “ most advanced election fraud network ever developed” is less than helpful.

I may not have a solution, but at least I admit that there is a problem, a major f*cken problem that nobody in Congress of Justice is even remotely concerned about.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

First, I’m not a ranking member of the House.

Second, If I were, I wouldn’t be making promises that I cannot keep, just to make headlines.

He is talking schit, there is not a damn thing he can do AND he knows it. It’s a shame that you don’t know this as well.

Political GRANDSTANDING at best.

Oh, and isn’t McCarthey doing the same, NOTHING, but Bitching and complaining about Mad Nax, with NO SOLUTION.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Second, If I were, I wouldn’t be making promises that I cannot keep, just to make headlines.

He is talking schit, there is not a damn thing he can do AND he knows it. It’s a shame that you don’t know this as well.

Oh, and isn’t McCarthey doing the same, NOTHING, but Bitching and complaining about Mad Nax, with NO SOLUTION.

So he should just keep his mouth shut?

Tarquin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin

So he should just keep his mouth shut?

Tell the TRUTH, would be a hell of a START.

Puking out political rhetoric and Grandstanding for votes is getting old, when we are on the verge of losing our Republic. Especially when he knows that votes no longer matter.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here We Go!

Hypocritical Pelosi Says Maxine Waters 'Should Not Apologize' and Did Not Incite Violence

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/04/19/pelosi-on-waters-n2588172

Time for Big Talker McCarthey to Step Up to the plate and follow through with his threat.

Take Some Action like you promised, don’t let us down, show us what you got, we believe in you, let Maxine have it with both Barrels. Don’t just bitch, piss and moan like that [bleep] Steve, Get-er-Done, my man, Get-er- Done.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The McCarthy we need ......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

That’s funny.

What ever the solution may be, it won’t be peaceful. Sadly that ship has sailed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85

That’s funny.

What ever the solution may be, it won’t be peaceful. Sadly that ship has sailed.

Exactly, yet we still have those that think continuing on with voting, grass roots activism, campaign contributions, and more campaign contributions is going to fix this.

Sad, head in the sand is always sad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liz Cheney is still in a leadership position. That should answer any questions you have about the minority leader.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Liz Cheney is still in a leadership position. That should answer any questions you have about the minority leader.
Hasbeen

Good point, but I have no questions about this Minority leader, he is a card carrying member of the Uniparty and this little fake tantrum is just that, fake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
647 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 73 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.