Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by renegade50
If you can smell a fart thru a mask.
A virus can sure as fugg can make it thru it too.

- Maybe it's your breath you're smelling?

GB1

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

Speak for yourself. I doubt it ever crossed your mind that maybe some of us can think and read for ourselves. The mask bullshiit never made any sense, as did most of the nonsense surrounding the covid. You've been lied to from day one and aint smart enough to see it, even when its right in front of you. Just keep doing exactly as your told and see where it gets you. My dad spent most of WW2 in the 82nd airborne, and he would be rolling in his grave if he knew how many people let the MSM and government do their thinking for them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People that act like all masks are equal don't have a clue.

Sincerely,
A guy who welded galvanized tonight with a respirator

(But, yeah, the ones people are wearing out in public for covid are good only for feels)

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by yukon254

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

Speak for yourself. I doubt it ever crossed your mind that maybe some of us can think and read for ourselves. The mask bullshiit never made any sense, as did most of the nonsense surrounding the covid. You've been lied to from day one and aint smart enough to see it, even when its right in front of you. Just keep doing exactly as your told and see where it gets you. My dad spent most of WW2 in the 82nd airborne, and he would be rolling in his grave if he knew how many people let the MSM and government do their thinking for them.
I don't much give a fuuck whether it's all a lie or not. I'm tired of listening to you little pussies piss and moan about having to wear a mask for a few minutes while going into a store. Man the fuuck up and quit acting like a bunch of pussy hurt old ladies for god sakes. Thousands of people like me had to wear masks all day at work before anyone ever heard of Covid19 and a lot more restrictive masks than the flimsy little surgical masks you wear to go buy your depends and feminine hygiene products.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies.

The past year there's been a bunch of people from physicians to Joe Shmo who have shown the O2 & CO2 levels with various filters. Those are my references. The levels are way beyond the OSHA standards for safety.

Now the scammers tell the businesses and gt services that I pay for to force me to use a medical device.
If others want to wear medical devices they can, but the servants have no right to force their" masters" to do anything. If they get enough voluntary compliance, they know that they can get enough consensus to force anything including a stick up the butt. Remember Joe's embassador to china?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies.

The past year there's been a bunch of people from physicians to Joe Shmo who have shown the O2 & CO2 levels with various filters. Those are my references. The levels are way beyond the OSHA standards for safety.

Now the scammers tell the businesses and gt services that I pay for to force me to use a medical device.
If others want to wear medical devices they can, but the servants have no right to force their" masters" to do anything. If they get enough voluntary compliance, they know that they can get enough consensus to force anything including a stick up the butt. Remember Joe's embassador to china?
I don't even think masks are required most places around here. I see a lot of people in stores etc. not wearing one and nobody seems to say anything.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Man,It has nothing to do with being cry babies.But it does have something to do with them using these mask as control tactics.And forcing children to wear mask all day at school to get them accustomed to wearing them,making them think this is normal.And all the other stupid crap they trying to force on us.That's the difference than wearing one at a job that you chose to do...I would not choose a job that required me to wear a mask.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Funny, CDC said the same thing back in 2010..........

Somewhere early on in the Covid last year, there was a report (from the Surgeon General before he got on board?) that stated the CDC had conducted something like 10 statistically significant double blind trials with masks since the 1960's. Exactly zero of the 10 showed any statistical reduction in the transmission of cold and flu like viruses (eg: Covid). That report / comment was quickly covered over in the rush to gain control of the narrative.

They used the charade to crash the strongest economy ever, and to get Trump out of office. They can allow some modicum of truth to start trickling out again now that Uncle Joe is in control...

That report actually disappeared from the CDC website for a short period of time. That's when I knew for a fact that the whole thing was a complete sham.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Certainly one needs to consider the amplified viral infection load on a masked person newly infected that perhaps is at the time asymptomatic.

Why has Texas dropped in infections and hospitalization after a full blown opening?

I suspect the act of " lockdowns" may cause amplification of spread in many situations.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't even think masks are required most places around here. I see a lot of people in stores etc. not wearing one and nobody seems to say anything.

You probably live in a free state.

Our gov used to have daily announcements about how much liberty we were allowed to exercise..

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Riverc

Man,It has nothing to do with being cry babies.But it does have something to do with them using these mask as control tactics.And forcing children to wear mask all day at school to get them accustomed to wearing them,making them think this is normal.And all the other stupid crap they trying to force on us.That's the difference than wearing one at a job that you chose to do...I would not choose a job that required me to wear a mask.
Bitching about it ain't gonna do any good and there are far more important things to worry about like what kind of gun control laws the Democrats may be able to get passed and what are the long term effects of these vaccines going to be.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies. live in NYS

Our gov used to have daily announcements about how much liberty we were allowed to exercise..
Hah, I live in a rural area of upstate NY.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's spooky going into store and seeing virtually everybody wearing a face diaper other than myself. Feels like I'm in the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

There was a time about a month or so ago when increasing numbers in the stores were not wearing them, and I thought that was the start of a trend towards not wearing masks. I was hopeful. But in the last few weeks it seems to have gone completely the other direction again, where everyone is wearing them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies. live in NYS

That's an awesome state. If you could just get rid of NY city you'd all be better off.
The folks I've met from NY state were very courteous and pro 2a all the way.
I've preached in a baptist church in (Rochester?) long ago. I hope to make it back there some day.
Some of the nicest people I've met were there.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/19/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That's an awesome state. If you could just get rid of NY city you'd all be better off.
The folks I've met from NY state were very courteous and pro 2a all the way.
I've preached in a baptist church in (Rochester?) long ago. I hope to make it back there some day.
Some of the nicest people I've met were there.
You can say that again. I wish upstate could separate from NYC/Albany. Most of upstate is conservative and we have nothing in common with those liberal city folks.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don’t understand the big deal. I simply don’t wear a mask, probably have actually had one on my face less than half a dozen times back in the beginning of this ordeal. “Wore” one around my neck at work for a few months. I just walk in wherever I’m going, if they stop me and refuse to let me in I leave. %99 of the time they look at you and say nothing. And I work and shop daily in a town that’s had a mask ordnance for at least 6 months. Don’t be a pussy and do as you’re told, stand up like a man and walk on in.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
I don’t understand the big deal. I simply don’t wear a mask, probably have actually had one on my face less than half a dozen times back in the beginning of this ordeal. “Wore” one around my neck at work for a few months. I just walk in wherever I’m going, if they stop me and refuse to let me in I leave. %99 of the time they look at you and say nothing. And I work and shop daily in a town that’s had a mask ordnance for at least 6 months. Don’t be a pussy and do as you’re told, stand up like a man and walk on in.

Wife and I have been doing that since the start,only time i wear one is going to Doctor visit.Have no problem with that since it's full of sickness and germs.
What's funny is some are scared to enter the store without a mask on,but once in they hang it below the nose or chin,that's what i call half ass.There's no halfway either wear it or don't wear it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Funny, CDC said the same thing back in 2010..........

Somewhere early on in the Covid last year, there was a report (from the Surgeon General before he got on board?) that stated the CDC had conducted something like 10 statistically significant double blind trials with masks since the 1960's. Exactly zero of the 10 showed any statistical reduction in the transmission of cold and flu like viruses (eg: Covid). That report / comment was quickly covered over in the rush to gain control of the narrative.

They used the charade to crash the strongest economy ever, and to get Trump out of office. They can allow some modicum of truth to start trickling out again now that Uncle Joe is in control...

That report actually disappeared from the CDC website for a short period of time. That's when I knew for a fact that the whole thing was a complete sham.

CDC has published many papers on the ineffective nature of masks for virus particles. Text book are ripe with homework that gives the miserable numbers, and the resulting analysis for designs such as cleanrooms. Study of particles at viral size are bread and butter for industries like semiconductors and biology.
From the CDC below
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

A-Z Index
ISSN: 1080-6059

EID Journal
Volume 26
Number 5—May 2020
Main Article

Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020
Policy Review
Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N8) Virus in Swans, China, 2020 Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 of Cell Lines H5N6 Viruses in Wild Whooper Swans, Mongolia More articles on Influenza
Jingyi Xiao1, Eunice Y. C. Shiu1, Huizhi Gao, Jessica Y. Wong, Min W. Fong, Sukhyun Ryu, and Benjamin J. CowlingComments to Author
Author affiliations: University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Snip from article below:
Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Originally Posted by renegade50
If you can smell a fart thru a mask.
A virus can sure as fugg can make it thru it too.

- Maybe it's your breath you're smelling?

His cock breath

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fugk Joe Biden and the Commie Black sHart too

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,538
Posts18,453,065
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.