Print Thread
Hop To
D
Deans Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Brother in law sent me this email. Ties in with a thread that HC posted.

Subject: Saul Alinsky
Date: April 18, 2021 at 10:40:41 AM CDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

The best SLAVE is ONE who THINKS he is FREE…

Saul Alinsky died 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today...Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA Education: University of Chicago
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Think this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.? All eight rules are currently in play:

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare- Control healthcare and you control the people.

2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to
control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase
taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control- Remove the ability of the people to defend themselves from their
Government. Thus less (or no) resistance to a police state.

5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into “wealthy” and “poor,” causing discontent: It will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.

Stalin described his converts as "Useful Idiots." Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
If people can read this and still say everything is just fine...they are "useful idiots".

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
All to correct.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
All to correct.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like Canada, except for # 7. That will be taken care of shortly, and # 8 has also happened, but it isn't monetary.
One thing they omit in their plan is, what if (some) of the peeps don't want to be commie's?
Mike Tyson said it best....everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe ol Mike is rarin back to let a good one fly just about any time now. Maybe.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All to correct.
You can say that again.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We are on the fast track with these libs running us into the ground at full speed.

NRA Endowment Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

209 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 32 invisible), 2,132 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.