-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The courts, and the cops who defend this, instead of the rights of everyone.

Said it before,
Why do the good guys circle the wagons around the bad?
The bad apples make the whole bag smell bad.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We see who the police there are being paid by.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Amazing how quick the cop showed up once the patriot took a stand but weren't there when he was being maced and his truck vandalized.

Bb

Right

Wouldnt want any of the mayor, city council’s or school chancellor’s or rich kids to get shot.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by rickt300
I think you guys overstate the effect the police will have when things go south. The last thing they want is to become targets by a group 20 times larger than they are. Just like the military, do you really think they will attack their own neighborhoods?

Are you fugging kidding???????

Any who won't will be drummed out and imprisoned for dereliction of duty.

Obamma made a hell of a start getting it set up.

We are already rooting for the Minnesota NG to blow away a few in the hood.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amazing how quick the cop showed up once the patriot took a stand but weren't there when he was being maced and his truck vandalized.

Bb

I've never trusted a groid and have barely been around them,,,,, but now,,,, I wish the ebola would have taken a bigger bite!!

I tend to use more than enough gun
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Late to the party as usual, but that cop just gave himself and his entire department a big ole black eye. Additionally, he's a coward.

He sure is a coward. He stood by during the assault on the Patriot and didn't do a damned thing until the Patriot moved the attackers back.

If that isn't cowardice nothing is. It sickens me.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just make them use their dental plans

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by rickt300
I think you guys overstate the effect the police will have when things go south. The last thing they want is to become targets by a group 20 times larger than they are. Just like the military, do you really think they will attack their own neighborhoods?

Meh.... simpletons can't put a face on "the guvment" except for cops and the mailman. There is no way to make people smarter.

Most cops have a size 52 chest and wear a size 2 hat.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The LEO in the video. has a taser in his hand when he confronts the armed guy at the truck. That's is a huge issue for me,

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by cs2blue
The LEO in the video. has a taser in his hand when he confronts the armed guy at the truck. That's is a huge issue for me,

And thats why you are part of the problem.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Still think those cops won’t try going door to door for your guns?
I’ve been saying for a long time now, that they’re gonna have to decide whether they work for the people who pay their paychecks or the people who sign their paychecks.
They’re more worried about getting payed and their pension than they are about right and wrong.
Change my mind.
7mm

Exactly this. If it comes down to them taking your chit, or them losing their dental plans. They are going to take your chit. And those who refuse will be replaced by those who will.
But they're gonna run into those who don't give a chit about their 'dental plans' but care more about liberty and the Constitution.. So - the choice will be; dental plan or life...

Wonder what they'll choose?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good to know, Please go and handle those problems yourself. Go to the riots/ demonstrations and go fix it all by yourself. Be the hero that you think you are! Make sure that you have all of your affairs in order, since you will likely not survive that course of activism.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good to know, Please go and handle those problems yourself. Go to the riots/ demonstrations and go fix it all by yourself. Be the hero that you think you are! Make sure that you have all of your affairs in order, since you will likely not survive that course of activism.

If it's too much for you quit. Simple as that.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, I will be retiring by next July 2022. I am looking forward to being a civilian. I am comforted to know I can count on you to start an LE career and put into action the brave words that you have spoken here on this forum? Instead of sitting bravely behind your keyboard and well ,you know........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

Pussy ass cawps. Punks like that wonder why people lose faith in LEO's.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Still think those cops won’t try going door to door for your guns?
I’ve been saying for a long time now, that they’re gonna have to decide whether they work for the people who pay their paychecks or the people who sign their paychecks.
They’re more worried about getting payed and their pension than they are about right and wrong.
Change my mind.
7mm

Exactly this. If it comes down to them taking your chit, or them losing their dental plans. They are going to take your chit. And those who refuse will be replaced by those who will.

Recommendation:

Don't send the married ones or the ones with kids.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Won't change a thing for me. I don't call the cops anymore, anyway. I solve my own problems. Most times, if I have any contact with them, they're just there so I can get a report on file after the fact when some crackhead has broken into one of my properties. And the fat black broads in the cruisers don't even want to get out of the vehicle, so it's not really "contact". Lol.

Half of the cops around here don't know the law, and those that do, don't want to enforce it. Additionally, black cops will often choose sides based on skin color. Don't try to tell me otherwise. BTDT.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes, I will be retiring by next July 2022. I am looking forward to being a civilian. I am comforted to know I can count on you to start an LE career and put into action the brave words that you have spoken here on this forum? Instead of sitting bravely behind your keyboard and well ,you know........

Most of us protect our own schit. Look how well cawps protected Portland.

Go be a civilian and a property and business owner. See how well you respect pussy cawps then.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I consider you to be a civilian also. You can’t change my mind.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Most of us protect our own schit. Look how well cawps protected Portland.

Go be a civilian and a property and business owner. See how well you respect pussy cawps then.

LD,

My family has always shared dinner and some holidays with chief police, deputies, and judges. I've been friends with those who have been honored for heroic actions that put them at risk. I've realized that they don't protect me, nor my family or property though.
They know that too as much as they might want to.

When something happens, like a break in, I can only pray that I will be there at the right time. Then that I won't be charged with a crime for the aftermath. You never know who will answer the call.
Our society has gotten the false assumption that peace officers, aka LEOs, assumed some super powers that make them a higher class of man than a father over his own family. God gave the dad's the responsibility and ability to serve and to protect better than any groups of gt employees. Police who are honest know this. However, there are some good ones that make a difference and stand up for righteousness in spite of it going against their personal best interests. These are the exceptional ones . That's why I ruffle feathers in police forums. They want me to sully the good individuals with the whole as if law enforcement as a whole is inherintly virtuous by default. There's a lot of trash who commit crimes against decent men, women aren't worthy of honor. I make that distinction and they hate that. When police don't police their own, and wish to lash out against decent America to defend trash in the department or fed agencies, well......you know what I mean.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/20/21.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (6MMWASP, 338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,680 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,196
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.