Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Fugk Joe Biden and the Commie Black sHart too
Did you get that dick removed from your forehead yet ? LMAO you dumb sunofabitch.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Blackheart,

Lack of oxygen can cause brain damage. We understand it’s too late for you but some us prefer to retain our cognitive abilities.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Blackheart,

Lack of oxygen can cause brain damage. We understand it’s too late for you but some us prefer to retain our cognitive abilities.
I certainly don't blame you. It's blatantly obvious some of you have none to spare. You have a very fitting screen name. Pick it all by yourself did you ? LOL

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by buttstock
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...se-health-deterioration-premature-death/

Combine this with the Denmark study, released November 2020 which concluded "no significant difference of wearing or not wearing a mask to protect from, or prevent covid19 transmission to others by wearing or not wearing a mask
Well, duh!

It had zero to do with 'safety' - but it had EVERYTHING to do with 'control'... Used by the deep state to instill fear and quell any opposition to shutdowns and authority..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

^^^Scared to death.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blackheart,

I certainly don't blame you. It's blatantly obvious some of you have none to spare. You have a very fitting screen name. Pick it all by yourself did you ? LOL

^^^Schitfaced.^^^

Again.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's total bullschit. My company has been open the whole time and we get a hundred customers in here every day with no major outbreaks. Had a couple of guys at this store get the Kung Flu from people at home and never spread it to any of us at work. My guys basically refused to wear masks and I wasn't going to make them either. I'd say that 3/4 of my customers don't wear masks when they're inside. About 2 weeks ago, we were really busy and the showroom had about 10 people in there. I was sitting in my office and I heard some woman say in a real loud voice, "Boy, it must be nice to work in a place where you don't have to wear a mask". You know, sometimes you can look at a person and tell that they're a lib. I saw her when she walked past my window and I think she was wearing two or three masks on top of each other. About a half hour after the commie bitch left here, I got a call from the county health dept. The guy was real nice and we had a long talk. He said that he had received a complaint from a customer and said that a couple of my guys weren't wearing masks. I told him that a couple of my guys have been vaccinated and maybe that's why. He said that it doesn't matter because it's the law. So I asked him if we all get vaccinated, are we going to have to wear masks the rest of our lives? He said no, only until the governor lifts the mandate. He explained that his job is to enforce the law and try to educate companies about it. His basic education was that if they received another complaint, they they would have no other choice but to fine me $5000.00. I told my guys that they have to wear something over their face or they can pay the fine. They asked me about making the customers wear masks and I told them that I'm not going to make my customers wear them because they're here to pay us money and they're not my responsibility.

So I went home and cut off the sleeves off of a T-shirt and that's what I wear for a mask. It does nothing other than comply with the mandate. I could blow out a candle while wearing it, but it looks good and I can breathe through it.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 04/20/21.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Blackheart,

^^^Schitfaced.^^^

Again.

Wrong again clown boy. I don't suffer your weaknesses. Still got that dick on your forehead ? LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It's total bullschit. My company has been open the whole time and we get a hundred customers in here every day with no major outbreaks. Had a couple of guys at this store get the Kung Flu from people at home and never spread it to any of us at work. My guys basically refused to wear masks and I wasn't going to make them either. I'd say that 3/4 of my customers don't wear masks when they're inside. About 2 weeks ago, we were really busy and the showroom had about 10 people in there. I was sitting in my office and I heard some woman say in a real loud voice, "Boy, it must be nice to work in a place where you don't have to wear a mask". You know, sometimes you can look at a person and tell that they're a lib. I saw her when she walked past my window and I think she was wearing two or three masks on top of each other. About a half hour after the commie bitch left here, I got a call from the county health dept. The guy was real nice and we had a long talk. He said that he had received a complaint from a customer and said that a couple of my guys weren't wearing masks. I told him that a couple of my guys have been vaccinated and maybe that's why. He said that it doesn't matter because it's the law. So I asked him if we all get vaccinated, are we going to have to wear masks the rest of our lives? He said no, only until the governor lifts the mandate. He explained that his job is to enforce the law and try to educate companies about it. His basic education was that if they received another complaint, they they would have no other choice but to fine me $5000.00. I told my guys that they have to wear something over their face or they can pay the fine. They asked me about making the customers wear masks and I told them that I'm not going to make my customers wear them because they're here to pay us money and they're not my responsibility.

So I went home and cut off the sleeves off of a T-shirt and that's what I wear for a mask. It does nothing other than comply with the mandate. I could blow out a candle while wearing it, but it looks good and I can breathe through it.

That's sad. I hate that you, and the rest of America's business owners are in that position.

Here's something that"might" help.
The guvignor, hell department are requiring everyone to wear a medical device.
Not everyone can wear a medical device, aka suffocation cloth. Moisture turns it into a waterboarding torture device....but I digress.
I for one, have suffered pneumonia many times as a child and young man. When I wear one of those oxygen deprivers, I get light headed, can't perform certain functions SAFELY (OSHA). I get a head ache, get sick to my stomach, etc. ad nauseum nausea.

I never wear anything and am usually asked to in public. I let them know that I have a "health exemption" and go about my business. The hell th dept might want to violate HIPA by asking WHAT the employees health conditions are, but it's a risk that could turn into a legal battle with the fine garbage. In cases like public buildings where deputy fife requires me to wear a medical device or we can do things the "hard way...."
I have a clear plastic shield like I wear when at shop grinder. It goes on the forehead, or better yet on the hat bill.....more air flow. Then the top where the eyes are cut away for visability. I don't think a business or hell th department wants us to trip down the stairs from visibility issues, fogging, or depth perception.
This plastic then covers the mouth/ nose about 3" away. BTW, If only customers mind, don't mind the commi customers with compliance until there's one to wait on. The rest of the time employees can wear the face God gave them with no obstruction. Just some ideas.

Get my drift?
There's two possible ideas for alternative options.

I hope this helps and you can get back to freedom soon.

HC
☕ 🙂 👍

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't much give a fuuck whether it's all a lie or not. I'm tired of listening to you little pussies piss and moan about having to wear a mask for a few minutes while going into a store. Man the fuuck up and quit acting like a bunch of pussy hurt old ladies for god sakes.
Where I come from, real men don't lie. And that's what we are doing every time we put a mask on - we are lying to everyone around us.

I wouldn't/don't care much about the negative physical effects of masking, if it actually prevented covid. But the lying and the spreading of panic is something I'm not ever going to be good with.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

That's sad. I hate that you, and the rest of America's business owners are in that position.

Here's something that"might" help.
The guvignor, hell department are requiring everyone to wear a medical device.
Not everyone can wear a medical device, aka suffocation cloth. Moisture turns it into a waterboarding torture device....but I digress.
I for one, have suffered pneumonia many times as a child and young man. When I wear one of those oxygen deprivers, I get light headed, can't perform certain functions SAFELY (OSHA). I get a head ache, get sick to my stomach, etc. ad nauseum nausea.

I never wear anything and am usually asked to in public. I let them know that I have a "health exemption" and go about my business. The hell th dept might want to violate HIPA by asking WHAT the employees health conditions are, but it's a risk that could turn into a legal battle with the fine garbage. In cases like public buildings where deputy fife requires me to wear a medical device or we can do things the "hard way...."
I have a clear plastic shield like I wear when at shop grinder. It goes on the forehead, or better yet on the hat bill.....more air flow. Then the top where the eyes are cut away for visability. I don't think a business or hell th department wants us to trip down the stairs from visibility issues, fogging, or depth perception.
This plastic then covers the mouth/ nose about 3" away. BTW, If only customers mind, don't mind the commi customers with compliance until there's one to wait on. The rest of the time employees can wear the face God gave them with no obstruction. Just some ideas.

Get my drift?
There's two possible ideas for alternative options.

I hope this helps and you can get back to freedom soon.

HC
☕ 🙂 👍

Thanks for that. The cut off T-shirt sleeve works great. It's open at the bottom and I can breathe fine. If it keeps .gov off of my back, that's all that I need until the communists lift their stupid mandate. We're here working hard trying to make a few bucks and I don't need to rock the boat too much. Just trying to make a living and staying under the radar.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Only a matter of time...

Stanford Response

NIH Retraction

Fear the crabcat.
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
The dr. I go to told me early on, Masks don't work. He has not worn one from day one that I know of. Lady even turned him into the Texas Heath board. Pretty sure he told them to fuuug themselves.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Complete Waste of time!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mask are indicators of their control over you. You wear one then they win.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 58 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,190
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.