-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you are retired LE as these men who are doing what they can to restore 2A liberties.
Please consider the strategy discussed for your own counties and states. In fact, we can all be encouraged and learn from the successes of others.

"Published on Apr 18, 2021
In this informative video, Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge discusses a strategy that is taking form in Southern Illinois. Starting with the 2A sanctuary movement, Effingham County, IL has taken the national lead in resisting government overreach at all levels. What started as a small, localized movement soon spread across the country. This new ordinance will give teeth and a template to localities looking to further bolster themselves against tyrannical fiat rule by both elected an un-elected members of government at any level. "

Reid Henrichs, former LEO
Valor Ridge Training

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/19/21.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nattybumpo

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can't watch the video right now but did just a bit of the beginning. All of these groups have good intentions it seems but is it a wasted effort? I'm not asking that to be confrontational but to pose a thought. When the British sought to disarm Americans they were met with force. Would non violent efforts have helped here? No.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Reid Henrichs channel. His ex girlfriend’s channel “Patriot Nurse” can be good at times too.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Can't watch the video right now but did just a bit of the beginning. All of these groups have good intentions it seems but is it a wasted effort? I'm not asking that to be confrontational but to pose a thought. When the British sought to disarm Americans they were met with force. Would non violent efforts have helped here? No.

We're in a tough situation right now.
I don't have all of the answers. I agree that activism has been largely ineffective for the freedom loving americans, but worked for the soros groups in pockets.
The voting has been controlled by enemies.
Our country is going down quickly.
Pray for God to raise up honorable preachers. They were the prime leaders of the founding of our coutry's independance. I think that it had a more Bible based people at the time.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/20/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I like Reid Henrichs channel. His ex girlfriend’s channel “Patriot Nurse” can be good at times too.

I was wondering if they were an item a couple years ago. They were guests on each other's channel . But I never heard her talk about that. She spoke of being a widow once though. They are certainly good allies and communicators. I like her channel too.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, if you don't want to watch it all, the guest spends the second half explaining what they accomplished in his state.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim1611

We're in a tough situation right now.
I don't have all of the answers. I agree that activism has been largely ineffective for the freedom loving americans, but worked for the soros groups in pockets.
The voting has been controlled by enemies.
Our country is going down quickly.
Pray for God to raise up honorable preachers. They were the prime leaders of the founding of our coutry's independance. I think that it had a more Bible based people at the time.

Many at the bridge in Concord were God fearing people. Some of the powder and arms were even hid in the church and the preacher as well as part of his congregation were at that bridge killing British soldiers. Not from hearts full of hate and rage but hearts full of a desire to gain freedom and defend their Inalienable rights. Not just for themselves but for all who followed them in life. Our crossroads as to what we do to continue what they fought and died for is coming fast and as much as I believe God is the only way I also know of many cases where war and killing had to be done. May God help us and give us strength.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think having the sheriff enforce our rights is the best way to go. Handle this like a legal problem instead of the way BLM does things, by rioting.
Lord willing, it won't be long before some sheriff has the guts to arrest a federal agent and throw them in jail.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our governor here in SC, Henry McMasters, encouraged law makers to send a Bill to his desk making SC a 2A Sanctuary State as others have done ... and that Bill is currently with The Senate and is expected to reach his desk next week. He said he will sign it the moment it lands on his desk.

Tennessee passed a similar law, which also encompasses Constitutional Carry and forming state militias, last week.

That's the way to get this done. Through your state legislators. Write letters, make calls, stay active and vocal.

Cities and counties could do it on their level and some counties in Southern Virginia have taken this route but it is much more difficult to-do on that level.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
SCRooster,

For constitutional carry, this has worked.
That's a format that should be duplicated as it was in my state even without the guv-ignors approval.
The con democrat all but vetoed by letting it set on his desk in time out until it was expired. We kept pushing it forward in the next session the following year. With God's help it passed. It also applies to weapons that are not firearms. That's also important in stating.
Blades and blunt trauma weapons are also used in self defense.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (160user, 219DW, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 48 invisible), 1,860 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,184
Posts18,465,685
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.