Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic elite used Officer Sicknick’s tragic death to perpetrate a lie that he was killed with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters.

They put his remains at the Capitol with their willing media dogs willing to push the false propaganda and show the “grieving members” of the Democratic Party.

They purposely held back the autopsy report to ensure that the Patriots who attended the Jan 6 rally in DC were smeared with this big lie, and to quench the rage of their gullible, low IQ supporters.

I wonder how much money was paid to the officer’s family for hush money.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/04/19/sicknick-n2588178

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
BS. Fake news. Trump told a MAGA hat crazy right wing nut job Trumpster to bash his brains in. Just ask SAC or Sickermore or the Fruitcake in Tennessee

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I learned that my first cousin's daughter is/was married to Sicknick... Never met my cousin's daughter and I have not seen my cousin Tammy since 1980. Their back east and I'm stuck out here in So Cal. I was channel surfing the other night and I just caught that dumb fuqk Bill Maher saying "There's a lot of right wingers living in California" he was referring to all the pro Trump pro second amendment rally's in Huntington Beach and the effort to recall Newsome. Dumb fuqk just now figuring this out...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't make him a bad guy.

Remember who they really are.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another Democrat lie revealed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
But But they said he was done in with a large red object.

I heard them talking about it and saw it in the tv.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thank you MSM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Btt

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thank you MSM

You had some Boys on here pushing the Fire Extinguisher lie pretty damn hard too, I'm pretty sure that faaggot JimfromTN was one of them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As i recall, the officers own mother debunked the commie narrative while back?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Mac84
As i recall, the officers own mother debunked the commie narrative while back?

And begged for his death to not be politicized.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good morning. Please see article and tell everyone you know.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
Good morning. Please see article and tell everyone you know.
Posted on my FB page...evident success. Just waiting for it to be "fact checked" and a disclaimer put on it telling everybody it has been "debunked" and is yet another lie from me.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The news as it is called is nothing more then information manipulation. Unless you see an event with your own eyes, there is no credible believable source about that event. Every news outlet has an agenda and all info is biased. Remember, we are all terminal in one way or another. Everything has an beginning and an end.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Now if we could learn why this determination took so long to be made public, when we'd heard the "rumors" about it months ago.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Feds sat on the coroner's report for three months. Meanwhile, they leaked stories that Officer Sicknick had been smashed in the head with a fire extinguisher. Except, there were no videos of him being smashed with a fire extinguisher.

They ran with that story for a month, and then they began the story that he had been sprayed in the face with a fire extinguisher. This time, they had a video of some officers being sprayed with a fire extinguisher. They played that video repeatedly. However it turned out that Sicknick was not one of those who got sprayed with the fire extinguisher.

An autopsy was done and the Officer's body was cremated in three days. The Feds knew the real story but they let the story of "the murdered officer" sit out there for 3 months.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The story can be released now because the narrative has run its course and served its purpose. In half the country’s mind, this officer was, and forever, killed by Trumpsters. Any mention of the truth will now be conspiracy. Nobody will read the retraction printed on page 22. Only a few will now will care and these deplorables have already been written off.

On to the next media perpetrated lie.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
TTT

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"The story can be released now because the narrative has run its course and served its purpose. In half the country’s mind, this officer was, and forever, killed by Trumpsters. Any mention of the truth will now be conspiracy. Nobody will read the retraction printed on page 22. Only a few will now will care and these deplorables have already been written off."

That is right, Ben Lurkin. Call me a masochist but I watch the ABC Evening News every night at 6:30
Day after day, and week after week they said "Officer Sicknick was murdered by Trump supporters." Three days after the death, they had his ashes lying in a state of honor with a Marine bodyguard in the rotunda of the Captiol, and ABC talked about how he was murdered.

They pounded that into the heads of the masses long enough that, at least all the Libs believe it. Now that it is "old news" they can let the truth slip out, and the true story did not make ABC News last night.

J
JDK Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
So, the only one killed was an unarmed white woman????

Last edited by JDK; 04/20/21. Reason: better word choice
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.