24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
98% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free #16012989 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Floyd's autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.



Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/20/21. Reason: Changed Chauvin to Floyd for autopsy

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



BP-B2

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013029 04/20/21
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 6,559
B
BobBrown Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 6,559
Facts quit mattering a while ago . We as a country are too STOOPUD to reason and use logic.


[bleep] Democrats . TRUMP 2020


GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013060 04/20/21
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 54,275
H
hanco Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
H
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 54,275
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.


That’s interesting!

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013075 04/20/21
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 722
E
EMoore Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 722
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood


Hell I didn't even know he had died

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013084 04/20/21
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 623
DeadHead Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 623
Floyd ain’t dead. He chillin at thug mansion wit Tupac n biggie

IC-A

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013100 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: EMoore] #16013101 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,978
R
RS308MX Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,978
Originally Posted by EMoore
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood


Hell I didn't even know he had died


laugh laugh


Fools use tomorrow. Wise use today. Fortune cookie.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013110 04/20/21
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,567
MallardAddict Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,567
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.



And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at the time of their autopsy as elkdreamer claims and of course who gives a Schitt about SpO2 without discussing Etco2.

But as stated facts don’t matter to him.

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013112 04/20/21
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 54,339
J
jaguartx Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 54,339
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.



I think Floyd got too much O2 also, for about 50 years.


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

DONT BE GETTING ANY CORONA ON YA

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: MallardAddict] #16013124 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.



And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at their autopsy as elkdreamer claims but facts don’t matter to him.

He's not known for his intelligence.

But, yeah, ABG's during CPR are not the same as "his autopsy"

😂

IC-B

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013140 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,591
pahick Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,591
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Chauvin’s autopsy...........



What a douche lol

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013155 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,224
F
Fubarski Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,224
Originally Posted by goalie
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.


But, but, but.........google never came up with anything like that.


Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I'm a moron.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013168 04/20/21
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 1,893
S
Skankhunt42 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 1,893
LOL Nutlicker91 is up and running!

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: Fubarski] #16013184 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by goalie
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.


But, but, but.........google never came up with anything like that.


Well, I learned about oxygen toxicity by doing CPR a few hundred times, not google, so I'm sure no-elk will find some "fact" on google that "proves" something that makes me a communist.......

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013193 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,224
F
Fubarski Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,224
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by goalie
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.


But, but, but.........google never came up with anything like that.


Well, I learned about oxygen toxicity by doing CPR a few hundred times, not google, so I'm sure no-elk will find some "fact" on google that "proves" something that makes me a communist.......


HAH! You're wrong.

ESwhineyone will just post that your (accurate) observation doesn't use the exact same terminology as his initial stupid statement.

Or, it was a misprint.

Or, he was tired and didn't post what he *meant* ta post.

Or,......well, we'll see.


Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I'm a moron.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013220 04/20/21
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 25,436
R
renegade50 Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 25,436
Elkynutts gets a little overexcited in some of his threads.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013268 04/20/21
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 25,436
R
renegade50 Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 25,436
Link center 1 work station.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013277 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,375
C
callnum Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,375
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Floyd's autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.




Son, the only way out of a hole is to quit digging. You seem not to understand this.


Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I am smart,


TFF!!!!
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013285 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,724
NVhntr Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,724
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.


Yeah, we know.
Cockwomble91 strikes out again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by NVhntr; 04/20/21.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I am smart, and it's more than obvious you're jealous.

You wouldn't be running your yap if you were abreast of my capabilities.
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: MallardAddict] #16013294 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at the time of their autopsy as elkdreamer claims and of course who gives a Schitt about SpO2 without discussing Etco2.

But as stated facts don’t matter to him.


Quote
Pulmonologist Martin Tobin returned to the stand in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Thursday, testifying against the claims made by a defense expert about George Floyd’s carbon monoxide levels, concluding that they were “simply wrong.”

Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...


https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...n-monoxide-couldve-contributed-to-george

Quote
Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...


Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/20/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
657 registered members (12344mag, 160user, 16penny, 06hunter59, 1234, 75 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 1,050 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.28 Page Time: 0.054s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8804 MB (Peak: 1.0470 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-05-11 17:17:49 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS