Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Just as dead as our legislative and executive branches. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization trying to appease 13% of the population who have never, and will never, assimilate.

How/why should anyone take any law seriously ever again? How could any rational person be in law enforcement and consider trying to enforce any laws in this country any longer.

BP-B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.

Pulmonologist Martin Tobin returned to the stand in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Thursday, testifying against the claims made by a defense expert about George Floyd’s carbon monoxide levels, concluding that they were “simply wrong.”

Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...n-monoxide-couldve-contributed-to-george

Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...

Nothing about CPR idiot. The point was he was not deprived of enough oxygen to kill him.

Obfuscation by you, as usual. Bring in CPR when CPR had nothing to do with the conversation.

Typical commie you are by attempting to change the narrative, and now you commie’s get to circle jerk each other.

Sad state you people are.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just ADN

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by EMoore
Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood

Hell I didn't even know he had died

Yeah, fixed it. Everyone knew what I meant, well, except for the trolls here. Thanks.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
“Sad state you people are”... Yet here you are Cockwomble. What does that say about you? Other than you’re a fugking idiot...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at the time of their autopsy as elkdreamer claims and of course who gives a Schitt about SpO2 without discussing Etco2.

But as stated facts don’t matter to him.

Pulmonologist Martin Tobin returned to the stand in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Thursday, testifying against the claims made by a defense expert about George Floyd’s carbon monoxide levels, concluding that they were “simply wrong.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...n-monoxide-couldve-contributed-to-george

Swing, and a miss.

He went to the ER on a LUCAS, with an ET tube.

Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.

Feel free to run down the ABG's and explain their significance as well. I'm sure an expert like you completely understands the difference between metabolic and respiratory acidosis.

We did this with hockey and you just looked like an idiot. Please, please try it with this.

😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing about CPR idiot. The point was he was not deprived of enough oxygen to kill him.

Obfuscation by you, as usual. Bring in CPR when CPR had nothing to do with the conversation.

Typical commie you are by attempting to change the narrative, and now you commie’s get to circle jerk each other.

Sad state you people are.

Um, do you even know what I'm talking about when I say "ET tube?"

CPR has everything to do with it. I can literally keep a dead body's SaO2 98%, and have done it until organ harvest team was ready.

Stay.

In.

Your.

Lane.

😂

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Dammit Goalie I had to clean my phone after that one... 🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dammit Goalie I had to clean my phone after that one... 🤣🤣🤣

You'll notice I don't argue about turkey hunting tactics with Renegade, elk hunting with, well anyone, etc....

I save it for stuff I know. Not google know, but I've done it, a lot, know.

The Real Hawkeye got into it with me years ago about EKG interpretation. It was awesome. Same attitude Elky has, and couldn't quite "get it" despite the google-fu.

I was working in an electrophysiology lab when that "debate" happened. I'm still in a cardiology department.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.

Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.

You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

You’re a mentally sick troll, a very mentally sick troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”

Elky just STFU you moron

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

I said oxygen toxicity in a code/dr blue setting is real.

It's relevant, you're just not educated or experienced to know why.

😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”

Elky just STFU you moron

Meanwhile, I've been an ACLS and PALS instructor since 2003ish....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization...

That's the same thing the other side would have said if the verdict went the other way.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Has Elkfeces complained about the Mexicans raping his sister yet?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Go pizz off troll,

You are way out of your league here and making an ass of yourself. Time for YOU to double down.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hahahahahahanaha. Elky you’re totally full of [bleep]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Go pizz off troll,

Cockwomble91 is projecting again.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,702 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.