24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013424 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



BP-B2

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: NVhntr] #16013431 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 45,522
12344mag Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 45,522
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.


Originally Posted by goalie
Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.


You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

You’re a mentally sick troll, a very mentally sick troll.


Cockwomble is projecting again.


I'm thinking his sister just wanted to die to get away from him...........


Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

"Because I'm President and they're not".... DJT

Joe and the Ho 2020!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013433 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.



How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: hunter4623] #16013434 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”


Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013436 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,618
PaulBarnard Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,618
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I was wrong, yet again. I apologize for my childish rantings.

IC-A

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: PaulBarnard] #16013441 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 45,522
12344mag Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 45,522
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I was wrong, yet again. I apologize for my childish rantings.




Lol, first time this month that boy was right.


Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

"Because I'm President and they're not".... DJT

Joe and the Ho 2020!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013446 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”


Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.




See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.

😂

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013448 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.



How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013461 04/20/21
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,618
PaulBarnard Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,618
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.



How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.


How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: PaulBarnard] #16013462 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I was wrong, yet again. I apologize for my childish rantings.


Another closet democrat commie.

Changing people's postings is the ultimate win.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



IC-B

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013465 04/20/21
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,264
S
Springcove Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
S
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,264
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013467 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.



How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.



Well, here we have it. Cockwomble now can't say he's never posted anything false or been proven wrong again.

At least he took it well.....

😂

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: Springcove] #16013473 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

Look at the bright side: he can't say he's never been proven wrong anymore, he admitted it.

Pulling up his post in the future is gonna drive him nuts.

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013474 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by goalie
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: PaulBarnard] #16013477 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.



How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.


How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

It was actually really, really easy.

He's not too bright.

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013485 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
goalie Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,585
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.

By trophy, do you mean that quote where you say you were wrong and were talking out your ass? Because that was super funny and cemented your place on the throne of cockwombleville

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013486 04/20/21
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,264
S
Springcove Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
S
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,264
Custer had a better chance at the Little Bighorn then Cockwomble does on the fire... What a dunce.

Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: goalie] #16013497 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by goalie
How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????


This post of yours proves you're a sick psycho.

I never represented myself as an expert in this matter.

By you stating I did, is simply you lying, which makes you a PATHOLOGICAL LYING cyber stalking troll, and a very mentally sick one at that, being you continuously do it.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: PaulBarnard] #16013503 04/20/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,507
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

Why don't you go take your daughter, and get her another tat.


"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence


– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)



Re: 93% O2 SAT Does Not Kill – Chauvin Goes Free [Re: ElkSlayer91] #16013506 04/20/21
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 53,846
elkhunternm Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 53,846
Post a picture of an elk you killed, wannabeelkslayer91.


Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member HSC
Member WSF
Member GOA
Schit stirrer extraordinaire-irfubar

Take your responsibilites seriously,never yourself-Ken Howell


Ken
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
651 registered members (16penny, 1911a1, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 80 invisible), 1,896 guests, and 1,069 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.28 Page Time: 0.054s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8890 MB (Peak: 1.0789 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-05-11 16:58:22 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS