Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.

Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.

You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

You’re a mentally sick troll, a very mentally sick troll.

Cockwomble is projecting again.

I'm thinking his sister just wanted to die to get away from him...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.

How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”

Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

I was wrong, yet again. I apologize for my childish rantings.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Lol, first time this month that boy was right.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”

Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.

See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.

😂

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.

How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Another closet democrat commie.

Changing people's postings is the ultimate win.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂

Well, here we have it. Cockwomble now can't say he's never posted anything false or been proven wrong again.

At least he took it well.....

😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

Look at the bright side: he can't say he's never been proven wrong anymore, he admitted it.

Pulling up his post in the future is gonna drive him nuts.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂

How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

It was actually really, really easy.

He's not too bright.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.

By trophy, do you mean that quote where you say you were wrong and were talking out your ass? Because that was super funny and cemented your place on the throne of cockwombleville

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Custer had a better chance at the Little Bighorn then Cockwomble does on the fire... What a dunce.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

This post of yours proves you're a sick psycho.

I never represented myself as an expert in this matter.

By you stating I did, is simply you lying, which makes you a PATHOLOGICAL LYING cyber stalking troll, and a very mentally sick one at that, being you continuously do it.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Why don't you go take your daughter, and get her another tat.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Post a picture of an elk you killed, wannabeelkslayer91.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
741 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.