Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by copperking81
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

Removing voter authentication measures in swing states cost us four more years of Trump. Only an idiot or a defeatist would think Chauvin had something to do with Trumps loss.

And what exactly did he do wrong?

The officers' action that day, their explicit failure at not causing a chitshow to unfold and the impending clusterfuuck that ensued fuucked us all. Specifically, Chevtard continuing the knee on neck action after being informed that the perp had no pulse, was in fact one thing he did wrong in the situation, with a face full of cameras. Only an idiot would think otherwise. That footage of Chauvtard in essence kneeling on dead Floyd, showed a major fuuck up, to the world. Obviously poor policework at that stage, obviously.

first off his knee wasnt on Floyd's neck...apparently you didn't watch any of th trial, if you had you would ahve seen his own chief admit that CHauvin's kee was on Floy'ds shoulder, and that his actions were within dept policy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I followed the Chauvin trial from was was posted here on the campfire thinking the defense was making a good case on Chauvin innocence showing George Floyd died of drug over dose.

A buddy of mine sent me a YouTube video from Bill O'Reilly with Bill predicting Chauvin would be convicted of murder.....which shocked me. Bill's predictions have been spot on since last summer which left me wondering
what Bill was seeing in the daily trial the campfire brethren had not. Of course Bill was right.

The next incident of white cop killing a black man will occur this summer with riots, looting and the burning of our cities to follow.....as the BLM leftist want this for more control of the country.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

Removing voter authentication measures in swing states cost us four more years of Trump. Only an idiot or a defeatist would think Chauvin had something to do with Trumps loss.

The officers' action that day, their explicit failure at not causing a chitshow to unfold and the impending clusterfuuck that ensued fuucked us all. Specifically, Chevtard continuing the knee on neck action after being informed that the perp had no pulse, was in fact one thing he did wrong in the situation, with a face full of cameras. Only an idiot would think otherwise. That footage of Chauvtard in essence kneeling on dead Floyd, showed a major fuuck up, to the world. Obviously poor policework at that stage, obviously.

first off his knee wasnt on Floyd's neck...apparently you didn't watch any of th trial, if you had you would ahve seen his own chief admit that CHauvin's kee was on Floy'ds shoulder, and that his actions were within dept policy

HES ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION TOO!!!

Facts don’t matter!

MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by gitem_12

HES ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION TOO!!!

Facts don’t matter!

opinions ae like..well you know

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
The problem with this case is that the arrest, charging, and prosecution of Chauvin flies in the face of every piece of case law and legal precedent surrounding the 4th Amendment and how it applies to the Use of Force by law enforcement.

Anybody that thinks it's good, is a fugkin' idiot.

And if you thought your urban areas were getting bad before, hold onto your fugkin' hats. You ain't seen schit.

You missed your calling to be a constitutional law scholar.

In hindsight I'd have either been a criminal, or a lawyer.

Or both.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Yep
f

Hey it's the fat fugk from BIG SANDY!

LOL

Hey look it’s the addict from Del Bocca Vista!

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, displays of LE mentality abounds

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ah, displays of LE mentality abound

Are you and boomer using the same tampon to write with?

MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The problem with this case is that the arrest, charging, and prosecution of Chauvin flies in the face of every piece of case law and legal precedent surrounding the 4th Amendment and how it applies to the Use of Force by law enforcement.

Anybody that thinks it's good, is a fugkin' idiot.

And if you thought your urban areas were getting bad before, hold onto your fugkin' hats. You ain't seen schit.

You missed your calling to be a constitutional law scholar.

In hindsight I'd have either been a criminal, or a lawyer.

Or both.

ummm......there's a difference?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Memo: Kneeling on the dead guy is not a good look for the department. Duhh. 😁

If'n they just did something different, possibly it'd not turned into the full national chitshow that it did. That video, (the oft replayed end), simply put, was all that was needed, nothing else mattered. Cheavtard starred in it. Ain't no right or wrong with it, his performance got him where he is. That's all.

No that's not it at all.

But keep going.

I do think that is it. Thanks for your valuable input. I know cops alk want to stay the line, but, they did chit work, obviously. Adding, you're welcome to show me where I have agreed with the charges or verdict.

Anybody that thinks Chauvin did something wrong is a fugkin' idiot.

That's either you or it isn't.

I don't care either way.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bad cops need to be recognized and dealt with - whatever their transgressions are. They make the job more difficult and dangerous. Chauvin got what he deserved. The appeal is perfunctory.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ah, displays of LE mentality abound

Are you and boomer using the same tampon to write with?

See what I mean?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Bad cops need to be recognized and dealt with - whatever their transgressions are. They make the job more difficult and dangerous. Chauvin got what he deserved. The appeal is perfunctory.

what did he do that made him a bad cop?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Callcum,

How many dozens of dollars did your house cost?

LOL

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

LOL

Callcum,

LOL

More than your modular. LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Mondale voter.^^^^

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You're advocating for what amounts to appeasement. Pussies, rhinos, and boomers advocate for appeasement and that's how we've gotten to where we are today.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Callcum,

LOL

I bet your "house" is insulated by round bales.

"Push 'em up there real close, Jon!"

LOL

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

LOL

Callcum,

LOL

I bet your "house" is insulated by round bales.

"Push 'em up there real close, Jon!"

LOL

You modular is worth what $30,000? Lol

That’s more than your last trip to rehab cost. Lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

First smart thing ever from you, you drunk?

guns to me are like legal crack
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.