BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK

The medics did not perform endotrachial intubation? That is the first thing we would have done when I was a medic.
Some top notch medics up there in Yankeeland.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK

And there you have it.

Elky admitted his error.

So, the 'fire should let it go.

Just like elky lets it go when he thinks someone else is wrong.

lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The medics did not perform endotrachial intubation? That is the first thing we would have done when I was a medic.
Some top notch medics up there in Yankeeland.

They used an LMA. And, if you're intubating before compressions, you're doing it wrong.

Getting an actual ET tube is pretty far down the ACLS algorithm now.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The cops were negligent. They should have put old George on ECMO and they could have dialed whatever pO2 they wanted till they tossed him in a cell.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
lol just got home. Nutlicker91 is at it again I see!

Proven wrong and still going on and on and on

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization...

That's the same thing the other side would have said if the verdict went the other way.

How open minded of you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BangPop
The cops were negligent. They should have put old George on ECMO and they could have dialed whatever pO2 they wanted till they tossed him in a cell.

One of my goals in life is to never, ever take care of an ICU patient on ECMO (V-V or V-A) or CRRT ever again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky, no more from you????

😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I found it really funny, to see Duck o douche, poundin the pizz outta old knobgoblin womble, on the other thread !

grin

Retard, getting pounded by a loser !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
where should cops wear the ecmo on their duty belts? Maybe cops should drive ambulances now with ex ray and MRI's machines, latte makers so they can make sure their patient is healthy before they take them to jail.

Last edited by ribka; 04/21/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
where should cops wear the ecmo on their duty belts? Maybe cops should drive ambulances now with ex ray and MRI's machines, latte makers so they can make sure their patient is healthy before they take them to jail.

😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just quoting this because it's funny.

And you were wrong.

😂

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

And you were wrong.

No, I wasn't wrong, he did die with 98% O2 SAT, and the Pulmonologist witness testified to that fact.

You are "re-posting" this, because you are baiting me to come back to this topic, so you can continue with your mentally deranged cyberstalking of me on this site. It's that simple and true.

You are a severely mentally deranged cyberstalking troll, and your actions confirm this fact.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

And you were wrong.

No, I wasn't wrong, he did die with 98% O2 SAT, and the Pulmonologist witness testified to that fact.

You are "re-posting" this, because you are baiting me to come back to this topic, so you can continue with your mentally deranged cyberstalking of me on this site. It's that simple and true.

You are a severely mentally deranged cyberstalking troll, and your actions confirm this fact.

You buffoon. You did just come back and respond to the topic. You’re an idiot and a liar.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
My gosh wannabeelkslayer91 is such a LOSER!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And you were wrong.

He had an SaO2 of 98% because he received high flow O2 through an advanced airway while getting compressions from a LUCAS, and you were too fugging ignorant to realize that, or that it was why nobody on the defense made a big deal of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky,

You never gave me the ABG rundown.

I'm waiting for you to explain what numbers are significant and why?????

😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

😂

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
520 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 52 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.