Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
byd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Just like the title said for shooting grouse while elk hunting.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I really like the 3" LCRx. It has adjustable sights with a white front post type.....and of course, they can be replaced if you prefer something else. The little 1 7/8" LCR is very accurate but fixed sights.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
S&W 317 or 63

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
+1 for the S&W 63

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a Model 63 should take care of that job. Mine is minute of squirrel accurate
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sam......

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Another vote for the 317. Mine in 3” is incredibly light. Everyone who picks it up for the first time laughs. Eight rounds, sights are good, trigger is S&W. What’s not to like?

Mathew 22: 37-39

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a Model 63 should take care of that job. Mine is minute of squirrel accurate

Damn thats a cool picture 😎

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

B
byd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks to all of you !

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ruger SP101 replaced my S&W 63, both are very high quality.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
the s&w 317 is lightweight, handy and accurate, but built like a brick outhouse it is not. its alloy cylinder heat binds after 50 range rounds. i still like mine but i learned that it isn’t a fun day at the range plinker. if i had to do it over i would look for a ruger lcr-x.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The adjustable sight bearcat would be ideal if you can shoot it. I’ve never been able to hit anything smaller than a soup can with any bearcat I’ve tried but it’s probably me.

A friend who’s a diehard backpack hunter rebarreled an NAA mini with a longer barrel with better sights and packed a handful of 22 shorts for use on Ptarmigan and rabbits.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
lightweight...I'd go with ruger lcrx or the smith 317. Grab a gun had the lcrx in stock yesterday

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Even though I once owned a 317 and think its a good choice to carry and shoot critters at short range the negative is I could never shoot one accurately beyond about 10 yards or so, If a rabbit, grouse, etc was 25 yards away it was home free. Lightweight has it disappointments. Am much more confident with my Beretta Bobcat even with it's basic sights.
The 63 is easier to shoot "better". Some weight is good. The SP101 4 inch is even better. 617 4 inch beats them both. The compromise for me is the lighter I go the less accurate my shooting if the distance is roughly 10 yards or more.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by byd

I've been on a perpetual journey for the same. Tried MP .22's (too bulky), SW617 (heavy), North American Arms micro pistol, and most recently a SW317. Finding something accurate and lightweight is the challenge. I can more than hold my own in the accuracy department, but damn if some of the .22's being produced today are useful for anything better than hitting garbage cans at 7 yards. The SW317 is super light, but the sights suck. Who thought some combat h-viz fiber optic was good on a .22 kit gun???? When you do get the sights to line up, accuracy is marginal at best. Maybe 5 of the 8 cylinders will put holes in golf ball sized group at 10 yards, but the other three shots will open the group up to 3 inches. I've marked the chambers so it's not the chambers, I actually think the forcing cone needs to be reamed cleaner. The NAA was about the same as the 317. Its sights are very crude, but if you know where to hold it would work, sometimes. I'm thinking an old-school SW34 might be a better option for accuracy. They actually cared about things like accuracy a few decades ago. Will come at the price of several ounces. The G44 might be an option if you don't mind always using HV ammo. I like the CB and quiet rounds which only function in a revolver.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Personally I have found the best pocket .22 revolver to be an auto. Beretta 70 series are my preference for a lightweight pocket carry .22. I don't have one, but one of these days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger SR 22. Accurate light, decent trigger. Get threaded version and get a sparrow suppressor or similar?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
A 2” M34 would be a great candidate, if you practice enough to be able to use it effectively.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
S&W 317 or 63

Yup.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They last 317 I had was rather inaccurate. Hitting a bunny at beyond 10 yards was damn frustrating. I thought it was goin to be my dream gun, turned out it was crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Old school S&W M63/34 is perfect. No doubt my M63 no dash is one of my favorite handguns. However with that said, I'll second the Ruger SR22 mentioned above. The SR22 is an excellent modern day semi auto kit gun. My SR22 is reliable, accurate, lightweight and easy to pack. The SR22 is about half the price of a decent condition M34/63.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S&W model 34 with a 4" barrel combines great sights with good accuracy and light weight. The older 63's are great revolvers, I've had two of them, but prefer the front sight on the 34 since it is all black, a tad narrower and, to me at least, provides a more precise sight picture. A few years ago our range used to have some empty welding tanks out at the 200 yard line and it wasn't that hard to hit them 4 or 5 out of 6 shots with a 34. Any 63 or 34 or going to be mighty spendy these days.

Ruger SP101 is a bit heavier at 30 ounces but I would avoid anything built in the last 3-4 years, IME Ruger's QC has gone in the toilet on that entire product line. Something before 2016 or so should be okay.

LCRx would probably be a good choice but I've never owned one so couldn't say from personal experience.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Personally I have found the best pocket .22 revolver to be an auto. Beretta 70 series are my preference for a lightweight pocket carry .22. I don't have one, but one of these days.

Been down this path many times and I agree. I just can't seem to shoot the small revolvers as well as the small autos. A good quality revolver is also more expensive. My go to kit gun these days is my nickel Bersa. With a walking stick as a rest, I can hit a jack pretty consistently out to 25 yards. It's an ounce and a half heavier than the Ruger SR22 but I can tolerate that.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Smith 34 or 63. If you can find one the model 63, 5” version is pretty nice, although a little steep. The Model 35 with a 6” barrel is really nice too.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by HARDBALLER
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Been down this path many times and I agree. I just can't seem to shoot the small revolvers as well as the small autos. A good quality revolver is also more expensive. My go to kit gun these days is my nickel Bersa. With a walking stick as a rest, I can hit a jack pretty consistently out to 25 yards. It's an ounce and a half heavier than the Ruger SR22 but I can tolerate that.

Please tell me about your Bersa. Trigger? Sights? Accuracy? What ammo does it prefer?
Thank you

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
A Smith Kit Gun with target sights or a Colt Diamondback.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
A 15 oz pre-M43 3 1/2" Smith at IIRC 15 oz. lower left.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Model 43s are not found in many gunshops. Not made for many,many years.

The one I had was beautiful but so light the wind would blow it and my hand around sometimes. (Winter in Northern Idaho....) I replaced it with a 4" Model 34. Light enough, and you might actually find one!

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong
B
byd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I'm the OP and I'm looking for a 22lr revolver, I have my dads 1942 Colt Woodsman for an auto.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byd
I'm the OP and I'm looking for a 22lr revolver, I have my dads 1942 Colt Woodsman for an auto.

I'm laughing with you, not at you, but...

I've tried to keep threads on track before and it's a wasted effort! People tend to talk about what they own and what they've done, regardless if it addresses the original topic. But, in answer to your question about which .22 revolver to use, I use a 58" recurve bow with a draw weight of about 45 lbs. I think you'll find it both fun and useful for rabbit hunting. And, Filson's merino wool boot socks are excellent. Hope that helps!

grin

(I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Personally, I don't have a suggestion for you, but let us know what you get!)

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I have had an older standard Model 63 (all SS, 4” barrel 6-shot cyl) , then a 317 (alloy, 8-shot Cyl, super light to carry, but actually much harder to shoot accurately), and currently have a 3” Model 63 (SS, 8-shot Cyl, heavier profile barrel). Of them the 3” fits my needs well. It’s small but has decent capacity and has enough weight to be fairly shootable.

What I wish S&W would make it a modern 63 with the 8-shot Cyl, and a thin/trim profile 4” barrel. Basically the same weight of my 3” all SS model but with the barrel weight transferred from 3” heavy to 4” trim profile. This would produce higher velocities and increase the sight radius. Both good things in a trail gun!

Mark in GA

Last edited by MarkinGA; 04/24/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarkinGA
I have had a 4” Model 63 (all SS, 4-shot cyl)

that 4 shot 63 was a rare bird..... you should have never got rid of it.....grin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Owned several "kit gun" revolvers in the past. Absolute best and most accurate was an M-18 smith. It might have been heavier that the M63's, but only by a tiny bit..

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a revolver, but the 4.5" barreled S&W 422/622 alloy frame semi-autos with adjustable sights carry better for me than comparable revolvers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarkinGA
I have had an older standard Model 63 (all SS, 4” barrel 8-shot cyl) , then a 317 (alloy, 8-shot Cyl, super light to carry, but actually much harder to shoot accurately), and currently have a 3” Model 63 (SS, 8-shot Cyl, heavier profile barrel). Of them the 3” fits my needs well. It’s small but has decent capacity and has enough weight to be fairly shootable.

What I wish S&W would make it a modern 63 with the 8-shot Cyl, and a thin/trim profile 4” barrel. Basically the same weight of my 3” all SS model but with the barrel weight transferred from 3” heavy to 4” trim profile. This would produce higher velocities and increase the sight radius. Both good things in a trail gun!

Mark in GA

Older M63's had a six shot cylinder...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Geez I typo’d it again. My original Model 63 was a 4” barrel, 6-shot Cyl, square butt. This just isn’t my night!

Mark in GA

Last edited by MarkinGA; 04/24/21.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I wasn't aware, I guess, that the 317 now has fiber optic sights. Mine was an early one and has real revolver sights, quite easy to aim and hit with.

With regard to the difficulty some have expressed in being able to shoot the 317 accurately, I agree. My 617 6" is way easier to shoot accurately, as are a couple of small autos. I've learned over time, however, that the 317 can be shot accurately. Because it's so little, you need to pay a lot more attention to how you hold it and how you manipulate the trigger. Any flaws in shooting technique have a much more pronounced effect. Another thing that I've found helped accuracy was shooting hyper-velocity ammo, specifically, Stingers and Velocitors. That may seem counter intuitive. My theory, be it right or wrong, is that the lighter bullets apply less torsional force on the gun when they engage the rifling, and the higher speed means they exit the barrel faster, before the gun is able to move off target as far from whatever may be moving it.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL... I feel as if you're over thinking it.

T
TWR Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hey I shot a match yesterday with my 43C, believe me, you have to overthink it!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
S&W Mod 34

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Originally Posted by byd

I've been on a perpetual journey for the same. Tried MP .22's (too bulky), SW617 (heavy), North American Arms micro pistol, and most recently a SW317. Finding something accurate and lightweight is the challenge. I can more than hold my own in the accuracy department, but damn if some of the .22's being produced today are useful for anything better than hitting garbage cans at 7 yards. The SW317 is super light, but the sights suck. Who thought some combat h-viz fiber optic was good on a .22 kit gun???? When you do get the sights to line up, accuracy is marginal at best. Maybe 5 of the 8 cylinders will put holes in golf ball sized group at 10 yards, but the other three shots will open the group up to 3 inches. I've marked the chambers so it's not the chambers, I actually think the forcing cone needs to be reamed cleaner. The NAA was about the same as the 317. Its sights are very crude, but if you know where to hold it would work, sometimes. I'm thinking an old-school SW34 might be a better option for accuracy. They actually cared about things like accuracy a few decades ago. Will come at the price of several ounces. The G44 might be an option if you don't mind always using HV ammo. I like the CB and quiet rounds which only function in a revolver.

My experience with the 317 mirrors yours. I finally sold mine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
A 15 oz pre-M43 3 1/2" Smith at IIRC 15 oz. lower left.

The original model 43 is a great shooter and carries real nice. Wouldn't part with mine.

That said, I'd check out the LCR/LCRX today, if I was looking. Don't discount the LCR with it's fixed sights...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't buy all the excuses for the 317. I can shoot circles around the one I tried with my Baretta m21 with several different loads, including Stingers. And that 21 is even smaller with smaller sights.

I don't think you can do better than the model 63. I personally would choose the 5" version they made for a short time if you can find one.

Back when S&W took a long break from producing any 63s and used ones were gold, I picked up a blued Taurus 5" model 94. It's popular to trash all Taurus handguns and the 94 in particular, but mine has been so good that since S&W resumed production of the 63, I have felt no desire to buy one. My 94 rivals my VQ equipped Ruger MKIII Hunter for SA trigger and accuracy. I did have a local gunsmith clean up the DA and slightly reduce its pull weight, but even with that expense I have significantly less into it than the price of a 63.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This I-frame is pretty light and very easy to shoot well.

As others have noted.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I just bought a S &W Model 63, 8 shot 3" barrel ,red fiber optic front sight, beautiful stainless finish, adjustable rear sight that is sweet.
It's the best little revolver I ever owned, for a 3" I shoot this very well, 25yds under 2''. I have a s & w model 19 4'' I shoot just about as good with wadcutters. They both fit inside my pocket, but the 63 is even better, takes up less room and shoots great. Price is up there, but worth it.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
LCR

By 1,000 miles.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I like the older Smith's much better than the new ones. I have a 617 4" it's heavy, the M18 is a good choice lighter than the 617 but enough weight to hold steady and very accurate, the M34 (Kit Gun) is the lightest of the three and carries well and with practice very accurate. The M18 or M34 would be good choices. Shop quality not price and you will never be disappointed.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll go a different route. I'd suggest a GSG 1911-22. Mine is quite accurate, light weight yet large enough to hang onto and shoot well, good trigger, and operates in that old 1911 way. It has good 3 dot sights. I don't know what they go for today, but mine was $300 new a few years back.

Last edited by gregintenn; 06/22/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Another vote for the Heavy Frame Target. I am amazed how well this thing shoots considering it's size and weight.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Colt made just the firearm you are looking for....the Woodsman. Not a revolver, but it'll do what you are asking.

Last edited by gregintenn; 06/22/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
You could do worse than the Kit Gun seen in the middle here.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
For your stated use, I've liked 2 particular guns over the years. 1st one is the Ruger Single Six. 4-5/8" and 5-1/2" are my favorites,
and 2nd is my 4" Ruger SP101. Both will serve the purpose.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've owned a few "lightweight" 22 LR revolves, but I wouldn't call the sights on any of them very good.

Sentinel, 4"
LCR, 1-7/8"
Pathfinder, 2"

Pathfinder had a great DA pull, but was horrible in SA. Sentinel didn't like any ammo. Maybe me, but I couldn't get anything to group well.

Also had a Bearcat with rear notch sight. It shot better than the others even though it probably had the worst sights of them all. Quite a bit heavier, but shot surprisingly well.

Haven't tried the LCRx yet.

Last edited by 4th_point; 06/22/21.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by byd

I use a 4in S&W 651 in .22 WMR for that duty. It is more flexible than the .22LR. For whatever reason, I also shoot it a bit better than my S&W 63 .22 LR.

i do use the 63 for plinking and sage rats.

My wife has a Charter Arms 4 in .22LR/.22WMR convertible 4 in SS. It is a great setup too. We did narrow the front sight blade to get a bit more precision.

We have old and new Taurus 94, 4 inchers in the family as well and they are excellent in single action. Their DA pulls are petty stiff..

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
For iron sights and lightweight, a small revolver can easily be too light to shoot well. I’ll take steel and sight radius any day.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

For accurate and super compact, just red dot the thing already laugh

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

It may look goofy but I can hit stuff at night with my glasses on.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well it was a nice pocket pistol, looks like you don't need one, & turned it into a winter parka coat pistol........LOL

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
D
dla Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Not a revolver, but the 4.5" barreled S&W 422/622 alloy frame semi-autos with adjustable sights carry better for me than comparable revolvers.

Good choice.

Funny, but the OP says "lightweight" and folks respond with all steel revolvers.

I have a 6" 622 (circa 1992) and it is certainly meets the lightweight criteria. Nice plinker.

I wouldn't screw around with revolvers personally as there too many lightweight semi-autos to ignore.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ruger LCRx 3". That's what I use for similar purposes. Light, accurate, 100% reliable.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Byd: The answer to your query is a Smith & Wesson 4" barrel Model 63!
This pistol IS lightweight - I barely ever notice it on my hip in its Uncle Mike's non-leather holster.
And it does VERY well on Grouse and small game - been using my Model 63's for 4+ decades now with no complaints or failures what so ever.
Plus my first one has way more than doubled in value since I bought it.
Best of luck to you with whichever you choose.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
alukban

That Model 17 Heritage is one that slipped past a lot of folks, really nice with the Outdoorsman style barrel.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Do not forget the Astra Cadix. This is a good quality revolver and frequently available used in .22LR & .38 Special. They are somewhere around half the cost of a S&W.

A .22 available now. I think the starting price is a little high.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/905550719

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by JB in SC
alukban

That Model 17 Heritage is one that slipped past a lot of folks, really nice with the Outdoorsman style barrel.

It's one of those guns that I could not afford at the time but knew I would think about it and kick myself if I did not get it smile

I have been wanting the 45 Colt in that Lew Horton line up as well.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by alukban
alukban

It's one of those guns that I could not afford at the time but knew I would think about it and kick myself if I did not get it smile

I saw the blue version of the Heritage 17 when they first hit the shelves years ago and just never realized how rare they were. Too many things going on at the time. Same shop had the 15 in case hardened and the Micgivern Heritage..oh well. IIRC, they were all in the $800 to $900 range.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I picked up a model 63 last weekend at the LGS. Dirty as hell, sitting lonely in the used cabinet. I grabbed it along with a 1903 hand ejector .32 S&W Long. The 63 cleaned up beautifully, the 4” barrel is immaculate. This thing was shot (not too much but enough) never cleaned and then traded in. Only question is the grips. It came with Pachmyers, some original wood grips would class it up but the Pachmeyrs are just so damn comfortable. I am a very happy camper, looking forward to many outings of plinking with this classic.

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
B
byd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
JFC I have a Colt Woodsman

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
alukban

You can still get into a Model 17 for a pretty good price.

Here's a pic of my 17-3.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
alukban

Here's a pic of my 17-3.

Couldn’t buy one in this area like that one for less than $1200. Several collectors are buying everything in sight and paying outrageous prices. They’ve got all the pawn shops thinking they can get $800 for junkers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
alukban

Here's a pic of my 17-3.

Couldn’t buy one in this area like that one for less than $1200. Several collectors are buying everything in sight and paying outrageous prices. They’ve got all the pawn shops thinking they can get $800 for junkers.

That sucks, but similar is happening here. There's really only 1 or 2 gun or pawn shops here where I can get a decent deal once in a while right now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My successes over the past couple of years, S&W or otherwise, have been on consignment pieces. I picked up a Ruger PC9 at a very fair price a couple of weeks ago.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I shouldn’t complain too much, an unfired Model 34 2” SB in nickel and the same in a 4” blue did get acquired a couple of years back for very reasonable prices.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

463 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 37 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,402
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.