Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by czech1022
"Former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty on charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter."

I don't know much about the law, but how can he be guilty of ALL THREE counts? Isn't third degree murder different than second degree manslaughter and second degree unintentional murder?

Yes. Guilty of all doesn't make legal sense at all.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Toddly
We need to wait on the overnight mail in jury ballots.

They're in the trunk of a Prius with a Bernie 2016 bumper sticker.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Be great if Chauvin gets off on Appeal due to the C H I M P Out comments made by the dumb c u n t Maxine Waters.

They should find a jurer who heard her comments and claim it was jury tampering.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Told y’all it was a win-win, I was hoping the riots would be a bonus but this thread is too.

your hero Obama agrees with you

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-derek-chauvin-trial-george-floyd-222728383.html

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Meanwhile, Patrick Yoes, the National Fraternal Order of Police President, said the trial "was fair, and due process was served."

"Our system of justice has worked," Yoes said, adding, "We hope and expect that all of our fellow citizens will respect the rule of law and remain peaceful tonight and in the days to come."

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Bad cops need to be recognized and dealt with - whatever their transgressions are. They make the job more difficult and dangerous. Chauvin got what he deserved. The appeal is perfunctory.

what did he do that made him a bad cop?

That's such a relative term. His actions were indicative of a perfect cop as far as his departmental policy, procedure and the law are concerned.

Not so much in reality.

They should have stuffed him in the back seat hauled his dead ass to jail. That's what a "good" cop would have done.

Watch tell the original arrest video start to finish. In the end after fighting the fentanyl and meth high felon they did “stuff him” in the back of a patrol car. But he was still alive and crazy. He escaped out the other side still screaming. Isn’t escape a crime too? He was recaptured and grounded. Defense “expert witness” testified several times viewing several different views of the hold down if they showed the officer’s knee on Floyd’s neck. Her answer each time was “No, on the shoulder”. On the court record. Views can be deceiving. But not the one of Floyd escaping the patrol car. Yeah, after unconscious locked down in the back and off to the ER WOULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLE. Floyd’s the one who made the choice of not being alive in the back. Disgusting what tribalism has allowed to become. Now the fools are threatening to kill pale faces, like me. Multiple mags and a will to live. Be prepared. You are the hunted.

Last edited by shootem; 04/20/21.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by czech1022
"Former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty on charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter."

I don't know much about the law, but how can he be guilty of ALL THREE counts? Isn't third degree murder different than second degree manslaughter and second degree unintentional murder?

Yes. Guilty of all doesn't make legal sense at all.

This happens all the time.

(multiple charges for a single crime)

What is confusing?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What is confusing?

Being found guilty of killing one “victim” three different ways.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Showing Chauvin with his hands in his pockets showed me he didn't give a chit what happened. Now whether kneeling on the neck or between the shoulders , think about how hard it is to breath with weight on your back when face down. Now saying all that I think that Floyd got what was coming. But how many people would say that.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Nykki
Showing Chauvin with his hands in his pockets showed me he didn't give a chit what happened. Now whether kneeling on the neck or between the shoulders , think about how hard it is to breath with weight on your back when face down. Now saying all that I think that Floyd got what was coming. But how many people would say that.

Especially when worked into a frenzy fighting the police while drugged on fentanyl and methamphetimine. Plus he had already escaped custody once. All the crimes he committed not even counting attempting to pass counterfeit currency. Just the crimes after he was pulled over. Refusal to obey the lawful command of a police officer, possession of narcotics, resisting arrest, I believe I saw some kicks and elbows flying so assault, then escape from custody. After getting him on the ground a knee in the back would not have killed an undrugged individual of reasonable health. Won’t comment on the cardiopulmonary complications reported, there is argument on that, other than to say given his life style it would be unremarkable to find both cardiac and pulmonary complications. 99% chance a heavy cigarette smoker. And the biggest arrow pointing at his participation In his own death remains his abnormal physical state brought on by fentanyl and meth injection further diminished by his self induced hyper reaction to a pending term in prison. IIRC, and I believe I do, Floyd spent more time in prison than out for the last 20 years of his life. The next time would have probably been a biggy and he knew it.

Floyd was not an angel on his way to lead Bible study as the biggest racist white hater in America, Free Suit Sharpton would have you believe. He was a drug addict that could not stay away from injectables, trouble or jail. Floyd was responsible for his own death. The officer was guilty of preventing a second escape. But that does not matter. We have lost blind justice. Preordained verdicts against violent negro criminals are politically decided by illegally elected officials. All in the name of discord, racial war, and elimination of resistance to same illegally placed politicians. Paid for by offshore funds and supported by self hating snow flakes.

The time is coming soon for radical measures. We as self organized militia and hopefully assisted by border state national guard must secure our border with Mexico. Our falsely elected officials, bought with cartel blood money will fight tooth and nail to keep open the smugglers route to fortune in America, destroying lives along the way. All lives. Then unfortunately when the invaders produce weapons against us, which will happen, many will be left to float the Rio Grande. And many of us will be dependent upon the courage of fellow Patriots to defend and protect those with which they fought to protect and preserve FREEDOM.

We must return the government of, by and for the people to what made us great. The domestic enemies of our nation must be removed and replaced. We must be made great again and we the people stand alone as the ones to accomplish the task.

May God bless our freedoms and the nation in which they are housed. And bless the battles brought to us with victory. Amen.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Meanwhile, Patrick Yoes, the National Fraternal Order of Police President, said the trial "was fair, and due process was served."

"Our system of justice has worked," Yoes said, adding, "We hope and expect that all of our fellow citizens will respect the rule of law and remain peaceful tonight and in the days to come."

All they had to do, is sacrifice one cop.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
After the verdict in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was announced, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi expressed her gratitude for "justice" — by thanking George Floyd for “sacrificing” his life.

"Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice," Pelosi said Tuesday at a press conference on Capitol Hill with members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

"For being there to call out to your mom,” Pelosi continued. "How heartbreaking was that? Call out for your mom. 'I can't breathe.'”

"But because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will be synonymous with justice," she added.

Pelosi’s comments met harsh criticism, with observers noting that Floyd’s death wasn’t a “sacrifice” — Chauvin had just been convicted of his murder.

In a subsequent tweet, Pelosi clarified her remarks.

"George Floyd should be alive today," Pelosi wrote on Twitter. "His family’s calls for justice for his murder were heard around the world. He did not die in vain. We must make sure other families don't suffer the same racism, violence & pain, and we must enact the George Floyd #JusticeInPolicing Act."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

His hands weren't in his pockets in that infamous photo. The restraint technique Chauvin used was approved by his department and according to trial witnesses, applied properly.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by K_P
I'm a reserve deputy. Not a full time pro, but I attended nearly 100 hours of classroom training plus at least that many more in reading assignments and/or online resources that I needed to become a sworn peace officer.

To the point: we were trained to NEVER apply perpendicular pressure along the neck and spine when holding a detainee on the ground. We were trained to ALWAYS apply the full shin lengthwise down the back, next to the spine. Further, we were taught to only apply enough weight or force to hold the detainee, and then only until restraints could be applied. To do otherwise would run the risk of injuring, or killing, the detainee.

I'm not surprised at all by this verdict. I am also not disappointed. I believe it is incumbent upon LEO to stand up and denounce unacceptable practices when they see it.

Notice I'm not stating that George Floyd was an upstanding citizen. Far from it. What's being lost in so much of the discussion about his death is the fact that, once detained, his safety is the responsibility of the LEO and agency that has detained him no matter how egregious his conduct or past record.
Very well written, and I most definitely agree..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

His hands weren't in his pockets in that infamous photo. The restraint technique Chauvin used was approved by his department and according to trial witnesses, applied properly.
BS - did you even listen to the police chief who said, on the stand, that it was NOT part of their training??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chauvin and the rest of the cops there f’ed up. It’s that simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Yep

You answering your own posts, you ignorant fugk?

JFC try and keep up you old fugg.

JFC, Blowing you kisses and wishing you'd come strolling up my driveway.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 700LH

Remember that plowed road you were scared to drive? Seemed like you were from Texas.

I’ll find the link to the thread. LOL

IIRC, it's New York City

your man dress is looking super nice tonite. wearing your garters too?
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Flave must be drunker than usual. MIA

Yep

You answering your own posts, you ignorant fugk?

JFC try and keep up you old fugg.

Good old cal dumb

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Remember that plowed road you were scared to drive? Seemed like you were from Texas.

I’ll find the link to the thread. LOL

Caldumb the legal age for boys in Montana is 17 and the same for young at risk crow and blackfeet boys

look a dangerous grizzly bear. lmao

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hilarious. Closest calldum never got to a bear was the cookie jar.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shootem
What is confusing?

Being found guilty of killing one “victim” three different ways.

Careless prosecution forgot to throw in ‘Hate Crime ‘, too.

Maybe that’ll be part of the Civil claims that may likely follow the Appeals.

A Truly pathetic charade and travesty.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lapua6547
After the verdict in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was announced, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi expressed her gratitude for "justice" — by thanking George Floyd for “sacrificing” his life.

"Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice," Pelosi said Tuesday at a press conference on Capitol Hill with members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

"For being there to call out to your mom,” Pelosi continued. "How heartbreaking was that? Call out for your mom. 'I can't breathe.'”

"But because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will be synonymous with justice," she added.

Pelosi’s comments met harsh criticism, with observers noting that Floyd’s death wasn’t a “sacrifice” — Chauvin had just been convicted of his murder.

In a subsequent tweet, Pelosi clarified her remarks.

"George Floyd should be alive today," Pelosi wrote on Twitter. "His family’s calls for justice for his murder were heard around the world. He did not die in vain. We must make sure other families don't suffer the same racism, violence & pain, and we must enact the George Floyd #JusticeInPolicing Act."

Sorry Pelosi, AoOco, Pressley, but had Floyd survived his overdose he would be in prison today on three strikes, not at home getting high with his druggie girlfriend "mama"

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 708 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.