Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smarquez
The eff'n AG of Minnesota was on ranting about how this verdict wasn't enough and rattled off all the people killed by cops, regardless of what the findings were in those shootings. He is stirring the pot, not at all calling for calm.

Calm don’t help his #agenda.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender
The eff'n AG of Minnesota was on ranting about how this verdict wasn't enough and rattled off all the people killed by cops, regardless of what the findings were in those shootings. He is stirring the pot, not at all calling for calm.

Calm don’t help his #agenda.

Having un-Christian thoughts/ hopes for him.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Someone should've asked that POS Ellison were the justice was for his ex girlfriend who he kicked the [bleep] out of.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There may not be riots tonight, but peace is a loooong way off, I fear.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No democrats do not want peace, they want communism with only about 20% of the population alive.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
#buytheworldacoke

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ringworm
Guilty on all counts....
No we will finally have peace and racial harmony.
Yeah, right... However, I told the wife yesterday that my bet was Murderpolis would not suffer the rioting/vandalism that it endured months ago now that the verdict was guilty on all three.. Turns out I was right..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden should bring the country together....

With another stimulus....

So those folks can invest in their communities.

Build it back.

What was his saying? Bigger, Better, Biden.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only way we'll ever have good race relations in this country is if the Negroes decide to all go back to Africa.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Would be really sad if he was the next "victim....."

When he's lying on the ground, give him a kick in the twat for me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No is the short answer. The cops mainly deal with the dregs of society. Some are going to be shot. Facts of life.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There will be until a toddler gets shot for having a toy gun stuck in their diaper

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Joe Biden will declare April 20 to forever be "Go Out And Kiss A Negroes Ass Day."

And Joe Biden can Kiss my ass.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Yeah, right... However, I told the wife yesterday that my bet was Murderpolis would not suffer the rioting/vandalism that it endured months ago now that the verdict was guilty on all three.. Turns out I was right..

Glad they didnt riot like crazy, but after all, that was the purpose of the verdict. It had nothing to do with justice being served and everything to do with pandering to the groids.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If left-wing members of the Government and MSM would stop inciting violence we would be a check of a lot closer to peace....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I don't recall ever seeing that quote, ..

...but I'll take it on face value considering the source. wink

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MSN's take on the matter:

Columbus Police Killed 16-Year-Old Ma’Khia Bryant After She Reportedly Called Them for Help

Just before a jury reached a historic guilty verdict for Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin in the George Floyd murder trial, a 16-year-old girl was shot several times by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio.

The New York Times reports that Ma’Khia Bryant was fatally shot by a police officer Tuesday afternoon who was responding to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing. Bryant’s aunt Hazel told Ohio Statehouse News Bureau reporter Andy Chow that Ma’Khia had made the call because a group of older kids had threatened her with assault, according to NPR. Her mother Paula Bryant told WBNS 10 that her daughter “dispatched the Columbus police for protection, not to be a homicide today.” Body camera footage released by officials depicted Bryant in an altercation with two other people, and officials claim Bryant lunged at one of them with a knife before an officer fired four shots killing her. (Body cam footage didn't just "depict" her in an altercation, it clearly showed her stabbing another person with a knife. No need for police to "claim" anything, it is right there on the big screen for anyone without an agenda to clearly see.) The officer’s name has not been released and The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation will conduct an independent inquiry into the shooting.

“I’m very upset, I’m hurt. I want answers,” Paula Bryant told WBNS. Bryant says the last time she saw her daughter, who was in foster care at the time of her death (why was your daughter in foster care?), she told her she made honor roll. “Ma’Khia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace. That is something that I want to always be remembered.”

Bryant’s shooting is a stark reminder that Chauvin’s conviction was not justice, and there is still work to be done abolishing policing in this country. “For a Black person killed by cops, there is no such thing as justice—injustice is inherent in the circumstances that led to their murder,” Jezebel writer Justice Namaste wrote yesterday. “There is no accountability either: Chauvin’s incarceration will simply allow the same system that killed George Floyd to justify its continued existence.”

Fuggin' media needs to be tarred, feathered, and burned at the stake. Goebbels would be proud of the job they're doing.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah well,

Let's hope blm doesn't subscribe to the wv motif where Morgantown becomes a campfire everytime they win a football game.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I bet they will still riot in the streets tonight.

How dare you sir!

It's a brave new world of harmony and three end of strife amongst different peoples.

I predict massive hand holding, singing, crying and hallmark moments.

=)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 29 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,452
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.