Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Change it to one of y'all chasing the rapist you pulled off your daughter and trying to kill him with the weapon at hand. The law may protect the rapist, but the fact is you're supposed to kill the rapist. Cops roll by not knowing you or the circumstance. Should you be killed or tased by the cop you're not paying attention to? Bootlickers will support cops and their guns, thereby protecting rapists.

In the above situation I wouldn't have bothered to get out of the car. Just roll it up on the big girl. Much safer for everyone than spraying bullets in a densely populated area.

We spend way too much on law enforcement for what we get. Take Barney's bullets so he'll have to learn to the do the job we need done, not the one they'd rather do that endangers us all with dangerous use of weapons and reckless driving.

From the Barcalounger of wisdom, speaks the ex-xpurt does .

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
Looked like a nice neighborhood once.

Investors have been buying houses in nice neighborhoods and renting them out. They can get Section 8 money, so a $2,000/month rent becomes $800/month or something for the renters, with .Gov picking up the balance.

That's besides all the foreclosed houses that HUD picked up and sold to minorities to block bust starting in 2008.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
seriously, what is up with blacks these days? Are the police 'targeting' them? Virtually everything you see like this is blacks.

Seriously doubtful much has changed except now cameras are everywhere.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Investors have been buying houses in nice neighborhoods and renting them out. They can get Section 8 money, so a $2,000/month rent becomes $800/month or something for the renters, with .Gov picking up the balance.

That's besides all the foreclosed houses that HUD picked up and sold to minorities to block bust starting in 2008.

Pretty sure section 8 doesnt work like that. Whatever price is approved by section 8 for the home in question, they have to rent it for that, if they are taking extra from the renters, its illegal.

Last edited by killerv; 04/21/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by szihn
Looks like she got a spanking that she understood for the 1st time in her life.
Godless parents produce Godless kids.

"Kids" ! ?

When I was a young man I met a LOT of soldiers in communist backed armies and "militias" who were not even teens yet. Mostly in African nations but a few in South America also. Trained to kill and enjoy the power of killing from about the time they were 7-8 years old. Yet even at 10-11 years old they were as evil and as demonic as any human could ever be, because of their training: that power and "respect" are the same thing and that the more fear you can produce the more power you can have.

Wanna know where that came from? Communist teachers!

That's what we all WILL see in the coming times from BLM and Antifa and all backed by Dem/Comms and also by those so-called "conservatives" who still believe you can have a moral society without God. Do not dismiss the words of AOC and Mad Maxine because they are just the ones you hear in the news now and then, but the hate and violence they call for is being magnified and repeated 100 fold by the leaders you are not hearing on the news. A lot of people never seem to understand that if you remove God from the teaching of kids and young adults you are TEACHING that might makes right. Even if you yourself would not stoop to such evils, your teaching others that if they think they can advance themselves by doing these things and are willing to gamble, they can have more power and "respect" and YOU that teach this principal are the REASON it's happening ----even if you yourself don't commit the crimes. You are creating the evil that will destroy you and your own family and are too short sighted or too selfish to know it. Do you believe it will be far enough in the future that you, yourself will avoid it, and you'll be "just fine"?

You've hit the nail on the head in many ways. Training kids to be merciless killers was used allot in Africa. I just finished the book "The Last Ivory Hunter" by Peter Capstick about a man named Wally Johnson. Johnson lived in Mozambique most of his life and in 1974 there was a Marxist takeover there. He described the way things went down and the teenagers were recruited to be the enforcers and trained militia. They were brutal too. In reading the accounts that led up to this I see it playing out here.

It seems the black race has always been very irrational and easily manipulated and with little regard for life in general. If this was taking place in most of our own driveways we'd have tried to put a stop to it ourselves and most likely avoided anyone getting shot or stabbed. Yet these folks always seem content to just stand back and let things get worse. Then when someone does show up to calm things down and bad things happen they blame everyone but themselves.

Yes we are seeing the fruits of a Godless society.

It's More Than IQ.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Stop the hate,lets seperate.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Some dumb mofo’s right there. Multiple police are on the scene with guns drawn and they keep right on punching, kicking, and trying to stab one another without a care in the world.

The blacks generally do not think in the abstract. If their immediate focus is on stabbing a neighbor, or robbing a store, or getting some of that watermelon over there, they tend to not think about the possible consequences of the actions they might take to do it. Couple this with their innate tendency toward violence and it is odd that incidents like these don't happen more often.

Likely the police exercise tremendous restraint in most all of their interactions with blacks.

Very similar to a coyote going after a jack rabbit or bird dog. Or chicken. Or wallermellon. whistle

Do not get in their way in front of the counter at the Mickey Ds cafe. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Salmon, ID.

Book it!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"Kids" ! ?

When I was a young man I met a LOT of soldiers in communist backed armies and "militias" who were not even teens yet. Mostly in African nations but a few in South America also. Trained to kill and enjoy the power of killing from about the time they were 7-8 years old. Yet even at 10-11 years old they were as evil and as demonic as any human could ever be, because of their training: that power and "respect" are the same thing and that the more fear you can produce the more power you can have.

That's what we all WILL see in the coming times from BLM and Antifa and all backed by Dem/Comms and also by those so-called "conservatives" who still believe you can have a moral society without God. Do not dismiss the words of AOC and Mad Maxine because they are just the ones you hear in the news now and then, but the hate and violence they call for is being magnified and repeated 100 fold by the leaders you are not hearing on the news. A lot of people never seem to understand that if you remove God from the teaching of kids and young adults you are TEACHING that might makes right. Even if you yourself would not stoop to such evils, your teaching others that if they think they can advance themselves by doing these things and are willing to gamble, they can have more power and "respect" and YOU that teach this principal are the REASON it's happening ----even if you yourself don't commit the crimes. You are creating the evil that will destroy you and your own family and are too short sighted or too selfish to know it. Do you believe it will be far enough in the future that you, yourself will avoid it, and you'll be "just fine"?

You've hit the nail on the head in many ways. Training kids to be merciless killers was used allot in Africa. I just finished the book "The Last Ivory Hunter" by Peter Capstick about a man named Wally Johnson. Johnson lived in Mozambique most of his life and in 1974 there was a Marxist takeover there. He described the way things went down and the teenagers were recruited to be the enforcers and trained militia. They were brutal too. In reading the accounts that led up to this I see it playing out here.

It seems the black race has always been very irrational and easily manipulated and with little regard for life in general. If this was taking place in most of our own driveways we'd have tried to put a stop to it ourselves and most likely avoided anyone getting shot or stabbed. Yet these folks always seem content to just stand back and let things get worse. Then when someone does show up to calm things down and bad things happen they blame everyone but themselves.

It's More Than IQ.

Interesting video.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I have a family member writing software for cop body cams.
Biz is booming.
Is that a public company? What is the the stock symbol?

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AXON

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Stop the hate, lets separate.

A good start would be signs in all stores "No Colored Allowed" - let them starve, and that would take a while seeing as they're all obese if they aren't living on the streets.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boise
It's a culture thing, killing each other in some cultures is acceptable. When are the police going to just accept that fact and embrace cultural diversity and just let these conflicts play out. LEO needs to just stand back and be "woke" and let the killing play its self out.

Just what i was thinking, let them go at it. Last person standing goes to jail

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Boise
It's a culture thing, killing each other in some cultures is acceptable. When are the police going to just accept that fact and embrace cultural diversity and just let these conflicts play out. LEO needs to just stand back and be "woke" and let the killing play its self out.

Just what i was thinking, let them go at it. Last person standing goes to jail

Kinda like a linesman in hockey. smile

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
white people fighting is much more entertaining. If you're going to wear those clothes, that's pretty much how I expect you to fight

Last edited by KFWA; 04/21/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Eight minutes from dispatch to arrival.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Not knocking the cops, it takes time to show up.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The azzwipe in the grey hoode could use some beat down for sure ...real man he is ...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by KFWA
his assessment of the situation in that chaos is pretty amazing, I would have focused on the guy kicking the girl on the ground

Yet, the media has identified the girl as "the victim of a police shooting."

I think "beneficiary of a police shooting" fits better.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Change it to one of y'all chasing the rapist you pulled off your daughter and trying to kill him with the weapon at hand. The law may protect the rapist, but the fact is you're supposed to kill the rapist. Cops roll by not knowing you or the circumstance. Should you be killed or tased by the cop you're not paying attention to? Bootlickers will support cops and their guns, thereby protecting rapists.

In the above situation I wouldn't have bothered to get out of the car. Just roll it up on the big girl. Much safer for everyone than spraying bullets in a densely populated area.

We spend way too much on law enforcement for what we get. Take Barney's bullets so he'll have to learn to the do the job we need done, not the one they'd rather do that endangers us all with dangerous use of weapons and reckless driving.

Couldn’t remember why I had you on ignore. Thanks for the reminder.

Fear the crabcat.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

"Kids" ! ?

You need to read Something of Value by Robert Ruark.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
786 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 88 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.