Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
Matter of fact, the OP has probably never had COVID-19.

Yeah you can't trust that SOB.

He did test positive though.....as did the rest of his family except for the oldest who'd had it a couple of months earlier.....

You likely tested positive for COVID.

Not COVID-19.

Below is copied from the test results they provided to me.

SARS-COV-2 POSITIVE
Note: SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19. Analysis performed using a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT).

Yes I know what the little papers say.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Its so deadly you can survive it twice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Buddies wife has had it 2 times (tested) over a year. This second time shortly following getting the vaccine. No symptoms.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn Jay, hope it’s just the run of the mill seasonal cold at worst. Im still dealing with my bout of covid and it’s been nearly 6 weeks now

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My aunt completed her Pfizer vaccine protocol in the 1st wk of Feb then tested positive for CV-19 and spent a couple days in the hospital last week.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I read immunity of 5 months, but nobody knows yet definitively...

I've also read 8 months and years. Why would my body forget and stop being immune? My body hasn't forgotten the mumps, measles or chickenpox

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by horse1
My aunt completed her Pfizer vaccine protocol in the 1st wk of Feb then tested positive for CV-19 and spent a couple days in the hospital last week.

There are more than few cases of fully vaccinated folks getting the Rona. It's not 100% effective.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A guy at work had it around November, got the vaccines (both doses) about a month ago and is out with it again.
He had to get tested both times due to close contact but never had more than a headache and a little achy.
Hes 27

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I read immunity of 5 months, but nobody knows yet definitively...

I've also read 8 months and years. Why would my body forget and stop being immune? My body hasn't forgotten the mumps, measles or chickenpox

Same reason your body doesn't retain immunity to influenza I guess...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Covid 19 does not exist unless you believe every word from the MSM and the dumbazz liberals.

Originally Posted by BobBrown
That's right. We let the USA take it up the azz without lube over a fugking cold virus.

Why did Trump allow this scam and why does he still promote The Vaccine?

Trump's weakness is that he's not ideological. For whatever dam reason, he can't easily spot liberals and liberalism. It's like his Achilles Heal.

The biggest mistake Trump made was letting Fauci out of the basement and giving him a podium. Over a year later and we're still dealing with it.

I mean fuq... this very thread is chalk full of boomers dragging their snatches across the carpet complaining about how they got da covid... woes me, da covid is serious, on and on and on. It never ends... they can get and survive this chit numerous times and they're scared chitless of it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not all tests are accurate. 50% at last count. There have been no confirmed cases of any person "getting it twice".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKduck
Buddies wife has had it 2 times (tested) over a year. This second time shortly following getting the vaccine. No symptoms.

Stop and think about that for a second.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Real scientists, with a scanning electron microscope, examined 1500 samples that were "positive tests" for covid-19.

None of em had any covid-19 in em.

Test was a fraud from the start, on purpose.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Real scientists, with a scanning electron microscope, examined 1500 samples that were "positive tests" for covid-19.

None of em had any covid-19 in em.

Test was a fraud from the start, on purpose.

In it together, exponential, efficacy, frontlines.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anyone had covid a second time? If so, how long after the first time was it?

Wife, myself, and two youngest had it in November. Wife and I are feeling rough this morning..... I was thinking sinus stuff from allergies when I went to bed last night but she's feeling it this morning.

Not really worried about it if it's no worse than last time but I have got stuff I need to get done and don't want to deal with being locked-down.....

I had it in November as well. Last week I lost my taste and smell (had only lost my smell previously) and felt down for 2.5 days.

I was tired, low fever, and stuffy. Pretty much a milder case of the mild sickness that was covid last November.

I just want to taste messican food again!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/21/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Sounds rough, yikes.

My whole immediate family is O positive; we've been spared any infections of COVID. We are pro vaccine at our house as well and my 17 year old will get her second shot next week, finishing the regimen for all of us.

Why would a 17yo need it? Honest question, since emotion played a huge part in the decision since science obviously couldn’t have.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I had it in November as well. Last week I lost my taste and smell (had only lost my smell previously) and felt down for 2.5 days. ...........
Pretty much a milder case of the mild sickness that was covid last November.

I've got something. At this point that's all my diagnosis will be as I'm not getting tested again....unless things get bad and I have to go somewhere for treatment and testing is required. Mine was pretty mild last time except for a little less than 24 hrs with fever/aches.

I'll do the common sense thing and avoid people for a while.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Wife, myself, and two youngest had it in November. Wife and I are feeling rough this morning..... I was thinking sinus stuff from allergies when I went to bed last night but she's feeling it this morning.

Not really worried about it if it's no worse than last time but I have got stuff I need to get done and don't want to deal with being locked-down.....

I had it in November as well. Last week I lost my taste and smell (had only lost my smell previously) and felt down for 2.5 days.

I was tired, low fever, and stuffy. Pretty much a milder case of the mild sickness that was covid last November.

I just want to taste messican food again!

you are in bozeman right?.....if you get over to livingston eat at los pinos....new mexican place.....its good....bob

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

There is a detailed survey they give when you get the shot. They ask if you have had COVID, and when. It must be a concern to the doctors.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#ViralLoad

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (1eyedmule, 35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 11 invisible), 1,287 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,264
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.