Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH
The Jury said Gulity, Guilty, Guilty,,,everything else is just so much speculative BS.

Dream on little broomstick cowboy

"Broomstick cowboy" is that the name of your [bleep]?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
So, if the knee on the neck is so deadly, why did it take nine minutes for the "victim" to die? Asking for a friend.

Cut off 1/2 to 7/8 the blood flow to your brain and see how long it takes you die

And you were privy to information that NOBODY else had?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It very well may.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

It very well may.

Wouldn’t that make for an interesting case......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Jury said Gulity, Guilty, Guilty,,,everything else is just so much speculative BS.

You're woke chit bro!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81

You're woke chit bro!

Sorry to disappoint ya, but I don't see the case as racist, woke or any of the BS being fed the public.

I see a brutal sadistic cop, coward behind a badge that would have fit in well and enjoyed working in a medieval dungeon now getting his due.

If you support that sort of man that's on you, because I sure as hell do not

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You're woke chit bro!

A super brave dress wearing social justice warrior, off course no concern for violent felon Floyd's crime victims. Always the case for these doooshhbags

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 04/21/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

You're woke chit bro!

Sorry to disappoint ya, but I don't see the case as racist, woke or any of the BS being fed the public.

I see a brutal sadistic cop, coward behind a badge that would have fit in well and enjoyed working in a medieval dungeon now getting his due.

It is a sad testament to the state of our once proud nation that race ever became a factor in this case.

D Chauvin is a brutal sadistic bastard and his previous disciplines/service record proves that to be the case. He is a prime example of who should never wear a badge.

Would Chauvin have been prosecuted without race as a factor? We will never know.

But the sad truth is, race is a factor. And Chauvin was too fugging stupid to take note of that, too stupid to take note of the many cameras recording his actions, and too stupid to show the slightest hint of human compassion when he was informed that Chauvin had no pulse.

I would have hung the SOB for "depraved indifference".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
He also was Covid positive and ingested drugs minutes earlier so they wouldn't be found.
He could have been treated with velvet gloves and a limousine and still assumed room temperature an hour later.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everybody here really gots to admit that Chauvin got convicted because his defense attorney didn't pursue the correct course of action defense-wise. He should've just claimed Floyd died of COVID. Slam-dunk.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You're woke chit bro!

It is a sad testament to the state of our once proud nation that race ever became a factor in this case.

D Chauvin is a brutal sadistic bastard and his previous disciplines/service record proves that to be the case. He is a prime example of who should never wear a badge.

Would Chauvin have been prosecuted without race as a factor? We will never know.

But the sad truth is, race is a factor. And Chauvin was too fugging stupid to take note of that, too stupid to take note of the many cameras recording his actions, and too stupid to show the slightest hint of human compassion when he was informed that Chauvin had no pulse.

I would have hung the SOB for "depraved indifference".

Either of you Idahoans ever been in so much as a fist fight? I'm betting not.

I hate to tell you but happenings in war / combat, criminal confrontation, etc... even when executed legally and above reproach, aren't pleasant to watch.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
See there, the knee is touching the shoulder,,,,,, laffin

Oh wait,,, it's touching the head too, now just exactly what's in between the two?

Figger it out yet genius?

And you can tell with certainty that he's cutting off his airway in that picture? And for a long enough period that it killed him? So certain that you'd send him to prison for the rest of his life, just by looking at that picture?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

You're woke chit bro!

A super brave dress wearing social justice warrior, off course no concern for violent felon Floyd's crime victims. Always the case for these doooshhbags

Careful now... he's got his "Woke Action Ribbon" and Bronze Star with "W" device for "Wokeness".

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Oh wait,,, it's touching the head too, now just exactly what's in between the two?

that knee is not degrading any oxygen intake whatso ever, but nice try

But it doesn't matter what your handlers have told you, the jury said different and that's what counts.

you really think that jury was unbiased, or not under duress to hand out a gulty verict no matter what was proven in court? if you do then youre a bigger retard than most on this forum give you credit for, and thats saying something

None of the jurors had the personal constitution to find him not-guilty if they thought he was. Only people on the internet have that kind of constitution.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Chauvin has arms like a 12 year old girl. Odd...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The response, and maybe the intent, of State and Federal Government will be to make all cops black.

Welcome to Reconstruction 2.0.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Chauvin has arms like a 12 year old girl. Odd...

Not too strange for a guy is 5'10", 140lbs.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

that knee is not degrading any oxygen intake whatso ever, but nice try

But it doesn't matter what your handlers have told you, the jury said different and that's what counts.

you really think that jury was unbiased, or not under duress to hand out a gulty verict no matter what was proven in court? if you do then youre a bigger retard than most on this forum give you credit for, and thats saying something

None of the jurors had the personal constitution to find him not-guilty if they thought he was. Only people on the internet have that kind of constitution.

Six of them were black you WOKE dumb fugk Useful Idiot

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What do Lebrun James 700h and Paul have in common?

They're all woke, hate cops, and love to virtue signal for violent black felons

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-stopped-teen-stabbing-another-person/

White guys who live in rural areas in white bread western states, hundreds of miles from the nearest black person, sure seem to know a lot about policing in diverse high violent crime inner city areas. lol

Last edited by ribka; 04/21/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I’ve done and seen that done literally 100’s if not a 1000 times. I’ll be taking my DT refresher course tomorrow, I’ll bet that’s something that will change. I also was informed we are “handling” too many African American inmates. Hmmmmm

And for the tough guys that have never handled a big pissed off sumbitch like Floyd, even cuffed, it can be quit the chore. Just last week a 5’8” 140 lber took on 5 guys here, 2 were bit, 1 had blood spit in his face and another bout had his nuts crushed. Do dig the arm chair quarterbacks though. 👍

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 67 invisible), 3,533 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.