Page 58 of 67 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 66 67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by huntsman22
post your load!......

Where is smokepole's elk pictures?

CRICKETS

Everyone of you are Hypocrites for not demanding he post them, when he has been here forever. All of you closet democrats are all alike. You form into a pack and attack, when an individual of your clan has their azz handed to them on a Silver Platter.

Badazzes on a computer screen. You'd never made it in the true Wild West, but you attempt to live it out online, on your Utopian stage you have created here.

Where's the proof I directly threatened you Bearwee, and where is the proof I'm a member of a Terrorist group?

CRICKETS

You can talk trash about multiple dead members of a person's family while you lie, gaslight, and cyber stalk them, but when it comes time to back your yap, you run, and you run when it's not even face to face. How pathetic.

Like I've proven, drugstore cowboy, who tried to pass off a "ladies" Barrel Racing saddle as a man's, and it was a spanking shiny new saddle with "ZERO" wear on it. You removing the picture of it after I exposed this fact says everything.......

Now Travis, is your mother going to like the way you talk to your elders?

[Linked Image from images.peekyou.com]

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/21/21.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Come on Elky, let's see some pictures.

WTF are you waiting for?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only a 115 paged so far ?

Give’em hell, elkslayer91 and let’s get this thing moving right on along. You got this !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
One more little push should do it! I would rather see jackrabbit photos. There is more truth to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
post your load!......

CRICKETS

Everyone of you are Hypocrites for not demanding he post them, when he has been here forever. All of you closet democrats are all alike. You form into a pack and attack, when an individual of your clan has their azz handed to them on a Silver Platter.

Badazzes on a computer screen. You'd never made it in the true Wild West, but you attempt to live it out online, on your Utopian stage you have created here.

Where's the proof I directly threatened you Bearwee, and where is the proof I'm a member of a Terrorist group?

CRICKETS

You can talk trash about multiple dead members of a person's family while you lie, gaslight, and cyber stalk them, but when it comes time to back your yap, you run, and you run when it's not even face to face. How pathetic.

Like I've proven, drugstore cowboy, who tried to pass off a "ladies" Barrel Racing saddle as a man's, and it was a spanking shiny new saddle with "ZERO" wear on it. You removing the picture of it after I exposed this fact says everything.......

Now Travis, is your mother going to like the way you talk to your elders betters?

[Linked Image from images.peekyou.com]

I fixed it for you... (Just a bit) grin

What's with the retarded baby talk crap, when talking on a grown up forum? "Bearwee"..??

That makes him look even crazier than he is.

Always a victim.

Always a liar.

Always crazy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MM879
One more little push should do it! I would rather see jackrabbit photos. There is more truth to them.

The truth of this thread, and any other he contaminates, is that the members here have spoken.

He has zero credibility, and people would rather be around a rabid dog than put up with his insanity here.

Poor guy.

We all victimize him here. Right? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The truth of this thread, and any other he contaminates, is that the members here have spoken.

He has zero credibility, and people would rather be around a rabid dog than put up with his insanity here.

Poor guy.

I implore you to stop being so mean to Elklayer... 😜

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove

Poor guy.

That would be easy. All he'd have to do is stop following me around, with his insanity.. Bingo!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Poor guy.

That would be easy. All he'd have to do is stop following me around, with his insanity.. Bingo!

It takes a little time but, people figure out that they are dealing with a liar. Anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. When the people realize that the tone of the response changes. They will no longer lift a finger to respond to the topic. They will go right for the throat. I believe elk wants that in some perverse way.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W

Every one of my elk pics is truthful, legally taken by me. On do it yourself hunts only. No guides. The ones without me in the pic are mostly do everything by myself hunts.

Look Slayer, there is more!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Every one of my elk pics is truthful, legally taken by me. On do it yourself hunts only. No guides. The ones without me in the pic are mostly do everything by myself hunts.

Look Slayer, there is more!

The scope and mounts on your rifle look very good for eye relief. Every time I mount a scope it seems like I get to end of the movement.

Last edited by MM879; 04/21/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

CRICKETS

CRICKETS

What's with the retarded baby talk crap, when talking on a grown up forum? "Bearwee"..??
That makes him look even crazier than he is.
Always a victim. Always a liar. Always crazy.

Like I said, CRICKETS.

The bearwee is to show what a pathetic immature 62 year old mentally deranged cyber stalker's mind you have. You're extremely mentally sick, and your cyberstalking, and gaslighting and lies that you post every single time proves it.

You just accused me of cyberstalking you, yet your first posting in this thread on the first page was "YOU" cyberstalking and attacking me, to round up your click of mentally deficient Useful Idiots here to help you with your cyberstalking.

And it has worked out very well for you, so you can continue feeding your mentally sick narcissist ego and brainwash your followers into believing you're the John Wayne of this website, when you're nothing more than a mentally sick person.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

That rabbit ain't real dead. They look like this when they're real dead...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
post your load!......

CRICKETS

CRICKETS

Just because you were not here to see them, and won't go look for them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Keep digging.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

That rabbit ain't real dead. They look like this when they're real dead...

Or like this....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Rockinbar is John Wayne? WTH...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Or this....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn, elkhunter...you killed that one so dead he looks like you killed him last week.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rockinbar is John Wayne? WTH...

He's badder than the Duke, Rockin is real life!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 58 of 67 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 58 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,643
Posts18,455,374
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.