Hop To
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by MTDan
Here's a meta-analysis from the British medical journal supporting the effectiveness of RT-PCR

here you go....

Also, the Infectious Disease Society of America endorses RT-PCR as the diagnostic standard, but I'm sure those infectious disease docs don't have access to the kind of high quality "research" that you do....

He gets it from The Church of What's Happening Now.

That's boreing. I'm going with the jackrabbit and elk kill photos. At least until he is tagged as a commie.

BP-B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.460 Wby and cottontail.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elkslayer for prez.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
JUST RELEASED TODAY. THE WHOLE WORLD IS ASKING FOR THE STOPPAGE.

" "An Urgent Warning to the World"

Two of the experimental gene-based injections have been paused or halted, and reports of clotting, stroke, anaphylaxis, miscarriage, Bell's Palsy, and a host of other neurologic and auto-immune disorders plague the others. And those are just the short-term risks.

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent? All for a disease that for the overwhelming majority of us is, officially, 99.7% or better survivable... if we even get it?

Dr. Mike Yeadon, formerly a Vice President and Chief Science Officer at Pfizer, believes the big experiment is well under way, and that the hypothesis it seeks to prove is as bold as it is terrible.

A cogent and clear thinker who has been attacked in proportion to his qualifications, Dr. Yeadon, at great personal risk, issues a chilling warning, not just about the grave dangers surrounding the injections, but about the looming threat of digital health "passports" that will take inexorable control over every aspect of our lives.

If we allow them.

We have been warned."

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Mule deer buck I killed with a Winchester M 70 Featherweight .270 Win. I also have it sighted in for a 200 yard zero.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 04/21/21.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent?

No.

The sheep getting these have to sign a waiver that they've read the pamphlet full of the risks, and understand that it is EUA and they cannot, by law, be compelled to get the vaccine.

About 99+% still get it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah it's been going on for years. I've had the standard run of vaccinations as a child (measles, mumps etc) as well as Hep A and B, and the annual flu jab. No wonder I'm so screwed up - I guess one day it's going to kill me, unless I die of something else first

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

EDITING with new link to video. I told you these commies at youtube would pull it down to hide the truth. They'll probably pull this one too.

BREAKING: COVERUP EXPOSED - JUST HIT THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

THEY WILL REMOVE THIS ONE SOON, I GUARANTEE YOU. WATCH IT NOW

This is the hard evidence that will bring Nuremberg Trials against these Nazis.

"Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Interview - [B]COVID Vaccine Blood Clot Risk Was Known, Ignored & Buried
"

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Truth. From rules for radicals or the communist manifesto?

Amazing how many fire "patriots" take up the flag with a hammer and cycle.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

If only Suckawhore and Sac and Northmam and Calledumb were attacked as vehemently.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
BREAKING: TODAY, MORE HARD EVIDENCE THOUSANDS OF DEATHS ARE FROM THE SHOTS AND BEING COVERED UP. THIS COMING OUT OF ISRAELI.

https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/the-isr...rt-on-the-lethal-impact-of-vaccinations/

The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the Lethal Impact of Vaccinations

[]QUOTE[]
The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine's side effects. The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that "there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people." The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.

"We received 288 death reports in proximity to vaccination (90% up to 10 days after the vaccination), 64% of those were men." Yet the report states, "according to data provided by the Ministry of Health, only 45 deaths in Israel were vaccine related." If the numbers above are sincere then Israel, which claimed to conduct a world experiment, failed to genuinely report on its experiment's results. We often hear about blood clots caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine. For instance, we learned this morning about 300 cases of blood clots in of Europe. However, if the IPC's findings are genuine, then in Israel alone the Pfizer vaccine may be associated with more deaths than AstraZeneca's in the whole of Europe.

"According to Central Bureau of Statistics data during January-February 2021, at the peak of the Israeli mass vaccination campaign, there was a 22% increase in overall mortality in Israel compared with the previous year. In fact, January-February 2021 have been the deadliest months in the last decade, with the highest overall mortality rates compared to corresponding months in the last 10 years."

The IPC finds that "amongst the 20-29 age group the increase in overall mortality has been most dramatic. In this age group, we detect an increase of 32% in overall mortality in comparison with previous year."

"Statistical analysis of information from the Central Bureau of Statistics, combined with information from the Ministry of Health, leads to the conclusion that the mortality rate amongst the vaccinated is estimated at about 1:5000 (1:13000 at ages 20-49, 1:6000 at ages 50-69, 1:1600 at ages 70+). According to this estimate, it is possible to estimate the number of deaths in Israel in proximity of the vaccine, as of today, at about 1000-1100 people."

Again, if this statistical analysis is correct then the numbers reported by the Israeli health authorities are misleading by more than 22-fold.

Those who follow my writing are aware of my work on the undeniable correlation between vaccination, Covid-19 cases, deaths and the spread of mutant strains. The IPC confirms my observation, providing more crucial information regarding age groups. "There is a high correlation between the number of people vaccinated per day and the number of deaths per day, in the range of up to 10 days, in all age groups. Ages 20-49 -- a range of 9 days from the date of vaccination to mortality, ages 50-69 -- 5 days from the date of vaccination to mortality, ages 70 and up -- 3 days from the date of vaccination to mortality."

The IPC also reveals that the "the risk of mortality after the second vaccine is higher than the risk of mortality after the first vaccine."

But death isn't the only risk to do with vaccination. The IPC reveals that "as of the date of publication of the report, 2066 reports of side effects have accumulated in the Civil Investigation Committee and the data continue to come in. These reports indicate damage to almost every system in the human body. ...Our analysis found a relatively high rate of heart-related injuries, 26% of all cardiac events occurred in young people up to the age of 40, with the most common diagnosis in these cases being Myositis or Pericarditis. Also, a high rate of massive vaginal bleeding, neurological damage, and damage to the skeletal and skin systems has been observed. It should be noted that a significant number of reports of side effects are related, directly or indirectly, to Hypercoagulability (infarction), Myocardial infarction, stroke, miscarriages, impaired blood flow to the limbs, pulmonary embolism."

In Israel, the government is desperate to vaccinate children. The IPC stresses that such a move can be disastrous. "In light of the extent and severity of side effects, we would like to express the committee's position that vaccinating children may also lead to side effects in them, as observed in adults, including the death of completely healthy children. Since the coronavirus does not endanger children at all, the committee believes that the Israeli government's intention to vaccinate the children endangers their lives, health and their future development."

The IPC stresses that "there has never been a vaccine that has affected so many people! The American VAERS system presents 2204 mortality reports of vaccinated people in the United States in the first quarter of 2021, a figure that reflects an increase of thousands of percent from the annual average, which stood at 108 reports per year."

I should mention that there has been very little coverage of the IPC's work in the Israeli press. Those health experts are engaged in brave work, knowing that their license to work in the medical profession and livelihoods are at severe risk.[][quote[]

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
New Brunswick Sees Canada's 3rd Astra Zeneca Blood Clot Case

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2021/04/new-brunswick-sees-canadas-3rd-astra.html

[]quote[]
It's interesting to notice that this "rare" case of blood clotting is becoming less rare as time goes on. When the news first broke it was widely claimed to be occurring at the rate of one in a million. Now we're looking at 1 every 100,000 to 250,000 injections. One in a million has become 4-10 times in a million. Which of course makes an average of 7 cases in a million injections. 7 times more then one in a million.
[]quote[]

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That was excellent. Thanks for posting it.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/hea....
Pfizer vaccine side effects: Six cases of shingles reported in latest research

https://anti-empire.com/norways-health-a....
Norway's Health Authority Says Further Use of AstraZeneca Riskier Than COVID, Recommends Pulling Vaccine Permanently

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/21/nur....
Nurse found dead in patient's bathroom hours after having the Pfizer Covid Vaccine

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

8 Ways mRNA COVID Vaccines Can Kill You - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

https://rumble.com/vdapt5-dr.-tenpenny-and-sara-zaki.html

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ElkSlayer,

Since you bring up Dr. Tenpenny, here's one you might enjoy with Dr. Lee Merritt. I thought it was worthwhile as I did yours. She's on top of the latest on the vaxes.

Medical Industry Has Now Been Weaponized

OK, you already posted another Dr. T. Interview.
I hope there's other's in this thread who watch it.

Carry on .

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/21/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
STRAIGHT UP FRAUD WAS COMMITTED BY MODERNA

How Moderna Rigged Its COVID-19 Vaccine Trials To Falsely Show Effectiveness

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...ne-trials-to-falsely-show-effectiveness/

[]QUOTE[]
by Edward Hendrie

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine. Attached below is the study that was presented to the FDA by Moderna to obtain an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination.
[]QUOTE[]

I've told you all along these shots were illegal based on the law the EUA's were illegally signed, being two safe drugs were available to treat Covid-V19. If safe drugs are available to treat a sickness, a shot has to be run through the legal protocols to prove safety and success, and it is illegal to grant a EUA otherwise.

Now this comes out, that even further cements the numerous illegalities committed in this fraud to murder millions.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
378 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.