Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.
They called off the animal trials when they died.

I think at that point they said,

" That'll git er done!"
"No.use waistin' any more money on killin' ferrets."

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Here you are Elkslacker, for your enjoyment.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent?

No.

The sheep getting these have to sign a waiver that they've read the pamphlet full of the risks, and understand that it is EUA and they cannot, by law, be compelled to get the vaccine.

About 99+% still get it.

First, that in the above posting under me was from the description from the video, not me. I forgot to put quotes at the beginning, which was corrected.

Further, the EUA's have been illegal from the minute they were signed, being two medications, with safe records, were available to treat CV19. That being said, that forces the shots to proceed through the legal protocols all vaccines must pass through to prove out safety and that they actually work.

With the EUA's being illegal, they legally fall under Human Experimentation, which is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes the shots in violation of International Law.

I believe breaking International law is illegal, but who's really concerned about that when the whole world is one big Banana Republic now with zero rule of law, and human lives obviously have zero value to the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex and I'm "proving" that fact here tonight with reports from all over the world.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent?

No.

The sheep getting these have to sign a waiver that they've read the pamphlet full of the risks, and understand that it is EUA and they cannot, by law, be compelled to get the vaccine.

About 99+% still get it.

First, that in the above posting under me was from the description from the video, not me. I forgot to put quotes at the beginning, which was corrected.

Further, the EUA's have been illegal from the minute they were signed, being two medications, with safe records, were available to treat CV19. That being said, that forces the shots to proceed through the legal protocols all vaccines must pass through to prove out safety and that they actually work.

With the EUA's being illegal, they legally fall under Human Experimentation, which is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes the shots in violation of International Law.

I believe breaking International law is illegal, but who's really concerned about that when the whole world is one big Banana Republic now with zero rule of law, and human lives obviously have zero value to the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex and I'm "proving" that fact here tonight with reports from all over the world.

Are you a lawyer that specializes in this stuff, or are you regurgitating something you watched or read on the internet? You know, like the 98% thing you started a thread about, but didn't actually understand......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
goalie,

Almost every one is the same. We have no lab or field experience so we parrot those with experience.

Before you challenge some one you need to realize most likely they know as much or as little as you.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That was excellent. Thanks for posting it.

Y/W, hopefully the news coming out from respected sources across the world will save people from this Genocide.

It is all straight up fraud. It's a strain of flu from the Corona family of viruses, nothing more, and has a 99.85% survival rate if given medication at onset, even for people with comorbidities up into their 70 and 80's.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Are you a lawyer that specializes in this stuff, or are you regurgitating something you watched or read on the internet? You know, like the 98% thing you started a thread about, but didn't actually understand......

I specifically provided you with the black letter of law to prove what I said is 100% correct. If you want to continue your trolling of me, go elsewhere, you are not wanted here. You have proven in this thread you have zero knowledge concerning these deadly shots.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
goalie,

Almost every one is the same. We have no lab or field experience so we parrot those with experience.

Before you challenge some one you need to realize most likely they know as much or as little as you.

Oh, Elky has proven that wrong in convincing fashion with hockey and SaO2 sats......

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don’t get the shot, enjoy the spoils of having the world to yourself, then shut up.

Although it’s amazing that the expert on ‘Rona is here on the ‘fire.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 16bore
Don’t get the shot, enjoy the spoils of having the world to yourself, then shut up.

Although it’s amazing that the expert on ‘Rona is here on the ‘fire.

The death of the majority of the White population on the planet would leave those who didn't get the vaccine in a pretty bad situation, thus we hope as few as possible accept the poison.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, but you’ll just need Texas at that point so who cares.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ringman, I agree with your statement, but you only got halfway there. I fixed it for you, below.

Originally Posted by Ringman
We have no lab or field experience so we parrot those with experience, and those who agree with our position. The rest, we ignore or attempt to discredit.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

ETA: Posting again with new link to video. I told you these commies at youtube would pull it down to hide the truth. They'll probably pull this one too.

BREAKING: COVERUP EXPOSED - JUST HIT THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

THEY WILL REMOVE THIS ONE SOON, I GUARANTEE YOU. WATCH IT NOW

This is the hard evidence that will bring Nuremberg Trials against these Nazis.

"Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Interview - COVID Vaccine Blood Clot Risk Was Known, Ignored & Buried"

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The very FIRST thing that should be addressed is the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. The GOOK FLU vaccine was voluntary. I don't give a schidt if your employer requires it or not.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Doctor Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” While Video Taping Himself Get the Experimental COVID Shot but Then Dies Days Later

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/doct...tal-covid-shot-but-then-dies-days-later/

“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”

It’s sad to say, but some people just have to learn the hard way. A polish doctor died just days after taking the experimental COVID injection. The cause of death, we are told, was heart failure.

He DIED from the "blood clots" being created from the shots is what he actually died from.

Video of doctor taking the shot, in link above

Darwin Award.........

He shows you his DEATH CERTIFICATE at the end of the 26 second video.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Doctor Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” While Video Taping Himself Get the Experimental COVID Shot but Then Dies Days Later

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/doct...tal-covid-shot-but-then-dies-days-later/

“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”

It’s sad to say, but some people just have to learn the hard way. A polish doctor died just days after taking the experimental COVID injection. The cause of death, we are told, was heart failure.

He DIED from the "blood clots" being created from the shots is what he actually died from.

Video of doctor taking the shot, in link above

Darwin Award.........

This article was written by Tim Brown...

Just sayin'

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ElkBallz........... Do the forum and yourself a favor to boost your ego.

Go take a Covid shot of your choice and if you die within 10 days, everyone here will think that you are the smartest dude who ever walked the face of the earth. Isn't being smarter than anyone else here your primary goal here?

Your constant drivel posts here do nothing to validate that. Prove us all wrong, please.........

Naturally I'm not wishing harm on anyone, including you, and I truly don't want you to do something that you obviously don't want to do,, But FCS, shut the phoucke up with your multiple unchallenged posts one after another, you moron.......

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
ETA: Youtube commies pulled down original video to hide the truths being exposed. Adding new link.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QAwT2dbs5ASR/

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/25/an-exclusive-interview-with-dr-mike-yeadon/

DR MIKE YEADON has described how creating lethal pathogens that can kill at different points in time is “easy” and says this is being used for “mass global extermination”. He fears vaccine passports is the next step in the plan and is now looking to leave the UK.

Dr Yeadon said: "I know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don't look like they're related to what you've done. And what's even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time from that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and you wouldn't connect that. And if you can imagine making a smorgasbord of different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"As soon as they started talking about it [new variants] I went to look at the source material and found that the variants most different from the Wuhan sequence are still 99.7 per cent identical," said Dr Yeadon. "And I can assure you that there is zero -- not just implausible, but zero -- chance something that would escape the immunity of someone who was immune from natural infection or vaccinated. It's absolutely impossible, no matter what they tell you."

continues.....

JUST RELEASED TODAY. THE WHOLE WORLD IS ASKING FOR THE STOPPAGE.

" "An Urgent Warning to the World"

Two of the experimental gene-based injections have been paused or halted, and reports of clotting, stroke, anaphylaxis, miscarriage, Bell's Palsy, and a host of other neurologic and auto-immune disorders plague the others. And those are just the short-term risks.

Has all humanity been enrolled in a vast and unimaginably dangerous phase-three clinical trial without our informed consent? All for a disease that for the overwhelming majority of us is, officially, 99.7% or better survivable... if we even get it?

Dr. Mike Yeadon, formerly a Vice President and Chief Science Officer at Pfizer, believes the big experiment is well under way, and that the hypothesis it seeks to prove is as bold as it is terrible.

A cogent and clear thinker who has been attacked in proportion to his qualifications, Dr. Yeadon, at great personal risk, issues a chilling warning, not just about the grave dangers surrounding the injections, but about the looming threat of digital health "passports" that will take inexorable control over every aspect of our lives.

If we allow them.

We have been warned."

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/25/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 44mc, 10gaugemag, 35, 10 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 792 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.