Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Came out yesterday the fraud exceeded the margin to switch victory. Bet this gets swept under the rug real quick. On oan web today

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Of course it did. Over half of us knew that back in November.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
democrats feel that fraud is their patriotic duty.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Link?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The attempts to block the election investigation in Arizona go all the way to the Secretary of State who is a democrat. There is obviously something to hide or they would not be so panicked. I hope the investigation is impartial and reveals the extent of fraud in this state. Maybe that will lead to investigations in other states.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
OAN, almost as reliable as Infowars

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Name one time Alex Jones was wrong as a listener, not because some jackboot told you so.

You just keep listening to hammerhead Hanity and fox news, OAN, and others telling you how folk are going to prison, Trump will win, and much other lies.

He is the only SOB telling about the border truth too.

Alex Jones https://www.infowars.com/

Infowars.com

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/22/21.
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
I think the swamp is scared to death someone is going to get the evidence and all hell is going to break loose. I even think the libs on here know it but, they won’t admit it. Right Jim from Tennessee

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jordan555
I think the swamp is scared to death someone is going to get the evidence and all hell is going to break loose. I even think the libs on here know it but, they won’t admit it. Right Jim from Tennessee

No one is worried, Trust me. Unfortunately for you, kraken is coming bunch, actual evidence is required.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No one is worried, Trust me. Unfortunately for you, kraken is coming bunch, actual evidence is required.

No bigger dumbass than this guy from TN

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No bigger dumbass than this guy from TN

Still waiting for the ole kraken to show up. Where is he at? What happened to Sidney and Rudy?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What was Sydney's legal defense? Oh I remember, reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Came out yesterday the fraud exceeded the margin to switch victory. Bet this gets swept under the rug real quick. On oan web today

The rug is already firmly affixed to the floor with gallons of super glue.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Look at any of the Absolute series of documentaries put our by Mike Lindell. His latest, Absolute Interference is good and has all the proof plus witness testimony. No matter what your political persuasion is the thing you must ask yourself is are you comfortable with China interfering in our elections. You're probably insane if you voted for Biden but at least you shouldn't be happy with fraudulent stealing of an election. Think what you would feel like if your candidate, God forfend, had the election stolen from him?

This is just old news that continues to be ignored by the media because it benefits their ideology. The bastards want to destroy America as it was founded and if you actually are an American it should scare you to death. Camman Man..

All the states had votes stripped away from Trump and given to Biden. Some states had more. Dallas Texas had 58,000 votes changed and Houston had more. Georgia was a [bleep] show as was the other five states. This IS PROVEN!! It's not conjecture. They have never stopped counting votes for anything nor have they counted votes past the deadline but they did this time. Trump was ahead when they stopped and somehow millions of votes for Biden just appeared out of thin air thanks to the USPS. Either the military or some other entity is going to turn this around and install the true winner of the election, Trump, or it will be up to those of us that have read and understand the Declaration. Either way Biden is headed for the defeat he richly deserves.

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Jim I don’t think you would know evidence if it hit you between the eyes. I wasn’t a Q guy just a old USA lover. Did you even watch the video. They have the evidence with the little samples there able to check the rest is being held up by the state officials. Let’s find out what really happened then just maybe you will pull your head out of your —-.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You're reliable as rain, though. You fugking commie chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10gaugemag, 35sambar, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 14 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,656
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.