Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Im not racist....judge a man by his character...I treat everyone the same....you treat me good I do the same........but thats all bout to change....respect is earned not given....overlooked a lot of schit....I been patient, I been kind.....you crossed that line one too many times....projecting your own inadequacies on others....you wanted someone to hate....now you got it.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate radical leftists too.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope this doesn't end up on the 5 O'clock news

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The left blames the rise in the numbers of "hate groups" on the right, but in reality it is the radical left, criminals and those who seek anarchy that have caused much of this increase.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
All one has to do is look at the demographics.

There are fewer right wing radicals today than at any time in history. Those, as a group, are not as radical, or as right wing as they used to be.

So, where is the hate actually coming from?

In all honesty, what the black community needs right now is a Martin Luther King. But they would drum him out just like they do any black person who dares speak the truth.

MLK campaigned for opportunity for the black community. Well they got their opportunity, to the point of nationwide favoritism in hiring practices, student aid, and college admissions. As a whole, much of the black community has squandered that opportunity. Then they ostracized those that have not.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left worship satan and enjoy chaos.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pahick
Im not racist....judge a man by his character...I treat everyone the same....you treat me good I do the same........but thats all bout to change....respect is earned not given....overlooked a lot of schit....I been patient, I been kind.....you crossed that line one too many times....projecting your own inadequacies on others....you wanted someone to hate....now you got it.

Does this have anything to do with deer bologna ? laugh

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

In all honesty, what the black community needs right now is a Martin Luther King. But they would drum him out just like they do any black person who dares speak the truth.

Theyd hang Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder and any other uncle Tom that trys to take away their "power" right now.

They forced us to take sides. I took mine.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not the time to try to be funny Denny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Prepare for late and missing mail. Lots of it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Having been on active duty I have white, black, and Hispanic friends, all good people. I have never considered myself a racist, but they're pushing a lot of people like me into their self fulfilling prophesy. If there isn't a real crisis the Democrats can exploit for their power and control, they will certainly fabricate one to exploit. And that's what we are seeing.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Theyd hang Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder and any other uncle Tom that trys to take away their "power" right now.

They forced us to take sides. I took mine.

You aren't all alone in that regard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not the time to try to be funny Denny.

Apologies sent.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I’d look closely before casting such a broad net. The black folks I know treat me no differently than they ever have. Much of this hoopla has been generated by the media and leftist politicians. Every black person doesn’t go along with it. If you look at protest/riot footage, you’ll see at least as many whites in the crowd as blacks. To say this is a black problem is awfully simplistic.

Don’t take the bait!!!

Last edited by gregintenn; 04/22/21.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’d look closely before casting such a broad net. The black folks I know treat me no differently than they ever have. Much of this hoopla has been generated by the media and leftist politicians. Every black person doesn’t go along with it. If you look at protest/riot footage, you’ll see at least as many whites in the crowd as blacks. To say this is a black problem is awfully simplistic.

Don’t take the bait!!!

Wait a minute. Dont give me that horseshit! Not every black person goes with it, right. A schit ton standing back not saying a damn thing! They are complicit and you know damn well the "good" ones will turn in a fuggin heartbeat!

I see this schit every day. Black man talks nice to ya...2 minutes later his black friend rolls up and your dogshit. Fuhck every damn one of em! The "good" ones better get their schit together and get THEIR house in order or theyre gonna get what theyre asking for.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

I'm with you

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Don’t take the bait!!!

Wait a minute. Dont give me that horseshit! Not every black person goes with it, right. A schit ton standing back not saying a damn thing! They are complicit and you know damn well the "good" ones will turn in a fuggin heartbeat!

I see this schit every day. Black man talks nice to ya...2 minutes later his black friend rolls up and your dogshit. Fuhck every damn one of em! The "good" ones better get their schit together and get THEIR house in order or theyre gonna get what theyre asking for.

Excuse me. I didn’t realize you already took the bait. Carry on!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Don’t take the bait!!!

Excuse me. I didn’t realize you already took the bait. Carry on!

I didnt take schit, didnt ask for schit. Theyre started poking you in the chest a long time ago, not theyre pounding on your chest. Enough is enough! You wanna bow down at their feet so be it. I wont.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You have the correct mindset, you are only mistaken about who your enemy is.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You have the correct mindset, you are only mistaken about who your enemy is.

For clarity, just who exactly is the enemy?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.