Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
we have a winner,goosey the dumbest mofo to ever grace this forum.sadly there are so many.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

Useful and clueless idiots for the communist take over of the US.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Cops and federal officers are the ones who are letting our border be overrun right now. They follow orders and release these people right into the US, while knowing that it is illegal and harmful. “Hey man, just following orders. I don’t make policy.” Yet, what do you think would happen if some citizens banded together and tried to secure our borders.

So, when can we expect your arrival at the border? Get some good video of you repelling the hordes down there and post it up here. Looking forward to that. I know since you are a sworn officer of the court and an invested member of the legal system, the same legal system allowing the open border, that you will be in the fight hands on to close the border. JoeBob tossing illegals across the river MMA style. Waiting on the video...
JoeBob is making the point that if he and a bunch of his buddies went down there and tried to repel the illegals crossing the border they would quickly be arrested by the same officers who are pointedly not doing their own jobs and arresting the same illegals. Their hands are not tied. They are choosing to obey obviously illegal orders.

Maybe you can tell us what’s illegal about serving an alien an NTA.

But I doubt it.
I never said nor thought they were being given a NTA, so why would I want to explain that? I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions, retard.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by cs2blue
When assigned to a riot / demonstration, we have orders as what will and will not be allowed. We are locked down hard as what can and cannot do. . By our superiors and we all have bosses!. So we cannot make many choices in those instances they are made for us. No we do not like watching buildings burned and looting happening right in front of us. But in that instance we do have set rules. Many just don't have a realistic idea of what the job is like today. They think they know but it not easy. But then they will ask why don't you just quit? Some of us can't some are doing so, I will be retiring. These are terrible times now and in our future. God help us all, we will need it!

Why is it that “some of us can’t”? No way in hell I’m doing anything wrong or immoral for a dollar. There are other jobs.

If you’re a cop in Minneapolis, are you gonna go to jail to stop the looting of a business owner that voted for their current mayor?

You wanna do 25 years for defending the property of a person that voted for Maxine Waters? When a Maxine Waters and her ilk have specifically stated you’ll go to jail for it?

Most cops are stupid, but they ain’t fugkin stupid. Not after the first five years anyway. Lol

I wouldn’t be a cop. That is the reason I stated “there are other jobs”. I agree that you have to do what your employer tells you. I just don’t agree that you have to continue working for that employer.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
True, some are trying to get to their retirement, some are just leaving and doing other jobs. So currently, if I do not act when I should to stop a behavior the agency can fire me, the state can charge me criminally. If I do act and it is deemed to excessive, I get fired and prosecuted, If I am slow to react I can be killed, If I am to quick to react I may make a bad choice. and die, go to jail and be fired. We have job openings, who would like to be an LE now! We are hiring!

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Cops and federal officers are the ones who are letting our border be overrun right now. They follow orders and release these people right into the US, while knowing that it is illegal and harmful. “Hey man, just following orders. I don’t make policy.” Yet, what do you think would happen if some citizens banded together and tried to secure our borders.

So, when can we expect your arrival at the border? Get some good video of you repelling the hordes down there and post it up here. Looking forward to that. I know since you are a sworn officer of the court and an invested member of the legal system, the same legal system allowing the open border, that you will be in the fight hands on to close the border. JoeBob tossing illegals across the river MMA style. Waiting on the video...
JoeBob is making the point that if he and a bunch of his buddies went down there and tried to repel the illegals crossing the border they would quickly be arrested by the same officers who are pointedly not doing their own jobs and arresting the same illegals. Their hands are not tied. They are choosing to obey obviously illegal orders.

Maybe you can tell us what’s illegal about serving an alien an NTA.

But I doubt it.
I never said nor thought they were being given a NTA, so why would I want to explain that? I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions, retard.

Because you said you agreed with everything JoeBob wrote.

And JoeBob wrote that.

You illiterate son of a bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When assigned to a riot / demonstration, we have orders as what will and will not be allowed. We are locked down hard as what can and cannot do. . By our superiors and we all have bosses!. So we cannot make many choices in those instances they are made for us. No we do not like watching buildings burned and looting happening right in front of us. But in that instance we do have set rules. Many just don't have a realistic idea of what the job is like today. They think they know but it not easy. But then they will ask why don't you just quit? Some of us can't some are doing so, I will be retiring. These are terrible times now and in our future. God help us all, we will need it!

Why is it that “some of us can’t”? No way in hell I’m doing anything wrong or immoral for a dollar. There are other jobs.

If you’re a cop in Minneapolis, are you gonna go to jail to stop the looting of a business owner that voted for their current mayor?

You wanna do 25 years for defending the property of a person that voted for Maxine Waters? When a Maxine Waters and her ilk have specifically stated you’ll go to jail for it?

Most cops are stupid, but they ain’t fugkin stupid. Not after the first five years anyway. Lol

I wouldn’t be a cop. That is the reason I stated “there are other jobs”. I agree that you have to do what your employer tells you. I just don’t agree that you have to continue working for that employer.

Oh.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

You all and your homo-erotic fantasies. Glad I could give you a chubby.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 04/22/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
True, some are trying to get to their retirement, some are just leaving and doing other jobs. So currently, if I do not act when I should to stop a behavior the agency can fire me, the state can charge me criminally. If I do act and it is deemed to excessive, I get fired and prosecuted, If I am slow to react I can be killed, If I am to quick to react I may make a bad choice. and die, go to jail and be fired. We have job openings, who would like to be an LE now! We are hiring!

If it is so bad, why would you continue to do it?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

That goes both ways like your BUTT HOLE

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hang in there and stay safe.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

All those guys are gonna be long gone.

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slobob63
we have a winner,goosey the dumbest mofo to ever grace this forum.sadly there are so many.

Winner and repeat Champion!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LMAO

My goodness, the homo erotica is strong on this site. Did you have to touch yourself after typing that?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

All those guys are gonna be long gone.

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Who did your dreads for you in your AVATAR PICTURE? Thumbs up !

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No doubt.

Pitcher and catcher...

You all and your homo-erotic fantasies. Glad I could give you a chubby.

#JaimeTurnandRun

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by slobob63

Winner and repeat Champion!

I don't know. calldumb and @JaimeTurnandRun Give him a run for his money.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

LMAO

Meanwhile, dumb fugk Jaime is glued to Doan Lay'moan.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO

When you read that, did you get the urge to stick your finger in your anus?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMAO

When you read that, did you get the urge to stick your finger in your anus?

Makes you want to tongue swirl his fingertips huh?

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,694 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.